Guide On How To Make Your Girlfriend Never Leave You (Even If Chad Wants Her)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • Step 1: Get a girlfriend that LITERALLY genuinely likes you
dirty dancing love GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

• Step 2: Get her to take Oxytocin everyday (you'll have to do this too). Oxytocin is a bonding neurohormone which causes you to be attached to people. It also makes you dislike people you aren't attached to more. How you'll do this is by telling her something along the lines of "this is the bonding chemical and to enhance our love and to make sure we have a happily ever after, that she and you will take this everyday". Also cuddle 24/7, laugh together, etc. as this also increases oxytocin. In short, oxytocin levels should remain as high as fucking possible.
  • Source: Source 1, https://direct-peptides.com/product/oxytocin-nasal-spray/

Lab Microbiology GIF by Addgene

Season 5 Flirt GIF by Friends

Step 4: Repeat everyday forever or until she starts getting too clingy. With so much oxytocin, she'll be so fucking attached to you that there's no fucking way not even Gigachad can take her from you.
Happy Stephen Colbert GIF

Even with all the humor, this is 100% legit.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 32926 and 33 others
And how many gfs have you had…..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, PseudoMaxxer, Sondern and 18 others
Btw I told you about BVS labs
That's another good source of HGH
Dont over buy

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Aypo129
Unironically take hard drugs with her
Cocaine and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TrestIsBest, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
lost me at step 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sondern, bloomercel, ALP and 4 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Step 5:

Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs BDSM 4yVwkvuKthumb 800x800

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, |Daddy_Zygos|, Maesthetic and 8 others
Your point is basically telling us to drug her which is nothing new and most foids are well aware of.

The real best thing you could do is date your looksmatch at best, not higher.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and enchanted_elixir
Your point is basically telling us to drug her which is nothing new and most foids are well aware of.

Well not really. You're enhancing the drug she already has in her head.
You're also drugging yourself as well with the same stuff

• JFL

Cope
Add ritalin in her coffee or death

so you will be addicted to her in the same way ...

• JFL

• Step 2: Get her to take Oxytocin everyday (you'll have to do this too). Oxytocin is a bonding neurohormone which causes you to be attached to people. It also makes you dislike people you aren't attached to more. How you'll do this is by telling her something along the lines of "this is the bonding chemical and to enhance our love and to make sure we have a happily ever after, that she and you will take this everyday". Also cuddle 24/7, laugh together, etc. as this also increases oxytocin. In short, oxytocin levels should remain as high as fucking possible.

Step 4: Repeat everyday forever or until she starts getting too clingy. With so much oxytocin, she'll be so fucking attached to you that there's no fucking way not even Gigachad can take her from you.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Offtopic thread but would you say the morph passes as an albino indian.

FaceApp 1668022260472

Same triangular nose same midface height same same orbital structure and brow ridge height

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Aypo129
I'm going to read this after I take a shit OP
I hope it works once I eventually get a girlfriend :feelswah:

• JFL

Is this legal? Honestly it may be worth it, but is it legal?

hmm akhchually in this research they administrated oxytocin to 20 male and by the result of that subjects percieved their partners as more attractive but no effect on the attractiveness of other woman and they had incresed stimulation of reward system in the brain when the researches showed their partner's face but no difference when they showed different women.

so you may inject oxytocin then cuddle and shit with your partner to increase the bonding :feelshehe::feelshehe:

edit : xd would be better if i read first.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and enchanted_elixir

Not a single character was read Xangsane

Do these peptides work instantly? What if you spray it I her hose when she’s sleeping and it kicks in 8 hours when she’s looking at chad

• JFL
Reactions: crimclown63
LOW IQ TO EVEN BELIEVE ME MR. ERIK JON
Sad Happy Hour GIF
Why’s there a guide on how to make fun of you then lmao
high precieved intelligence by whole community. But was he? never gave proof. It's possible to have a good memory, and high verbal intelligence, but also be retarded and believe in nonsense. Most academics are this way. Pinhead was possibly mostly correct and probably a loser who spent years in his basement in stupid forums.

(this is just hook, can be replaced or removed)

what isn't are users like @enchanted elixir, with confirmed low verbal intelligence

explain directly brutal why his threads are trash

copy paste, unoriginal, literally same thread on every single subject by multiple ppl, he doesn't know shit, his threads actually give horrible advice and often looksminned people, no deep knowledge.

show examples and make fun of it

if his threads are trash and no value, (and he obviously know this), why then does he do it?

THEREFORE, everyone who follow him and think he smart = non nt, low iq little kid

show recent proof he is NON NT

like his autism response to me

a few more by search tool his name

pictures of it

then picture of him admitting it

- so the reason he is making these posts is not because he has knowledge or wants to help, but because he is a non nt with no friends who get social circle here, people think he is intelligent or a "real looksmaxxer"

show his arrogant threads about "show me looksmaxxing i don't know" "secret looksmaxxing ect"

this shows he admits he he is hot shit because he know dork stuff that doesn't matter, and he doesn't even know it, just enough to copy paste wikipedia.

he can't make it anywhere else, doesn't show voice or face, shows his lookmaxxing advice isn't really good, doesn't even work on him.

then compare to xangsane morph because they are both autistic if he does show face

this section is meant to insult him personally beyond the first (a professional critique of his work) second (exposing his psychology), and can be removed if you try to be "objective" instead of eviseration thread)

then say you put him on ignore and its not about him, its about everyone and community.

I didn’t make this it’s in a private message group

I’m going to make a thread rn on this ahahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and enchanted_elixir
There was a thread about sneaking nikotine pouches on her while she sleeps to get her addicted to you.

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Its true, but not needed, just improve your look that you'll have a higher value than before, and she will biologically love you more, as well as make more effort to keep you and worry to lose you

Besides that, with time she will probably lose more her SMV, as girls get uglier with age much faster than men, making things even easier for you, and discrepancy getting even higher, as you are improving your looks

• +1
Its true, but not needed, just improve your look that you'll have a higher value than before, and she will biologically love you more, as well as make more effort to keep you and worry to lose you

Besides that, with time she will probably lose more her SMV, as girls get uglier with age much faster than men, making things even easier for you, and discrepancy getting even higher, as you are improving your looks
Oxytocin makes you think someone is more attractive than they actually are (along with sex hormones)

No, it's a white with a weird looking nose

Whites dont have yhat cranium or midface there noses arent triangular either and there lower jaws as more tapered there midfaces are the biggest difference

my date is too young to take drugs, i will just stick to ice creams and candy for now.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and enchanted_elixir
I have NOT read a single word you have written.

Why’s there a guide on how to make fun of you then lmao
high precieved intelligence by whole community. But was he? never gave proof. It's possible to have a good memory, and high verbal intelligence, but also be retarded and believe in nonsense. Most academics are this way. Pinhead was possibly mostly correct and probably a loser who spent years in his basement in stupid forums.

(this is just hook, can be replaced or removed)

what isn't are users like @enchanted elixir, with confirmed low verbal intelligence

explain directly brutal why his threads are trash

copy paste, unoriginal, literally same thread on every single subject by multiple ppl, he doesn't know shit, his threads actually give horrible advice and often looksminned people, no deep knowledge.

show examples and make fun of it

if his threads are trash and no value, (and he obviously know this), why then does he do it?

THEREFORE, everyone who follow him and think he smart = non nt, low iq little kid

show recent proof he is NON NT

like his autism response to me

a few more by search tool his name

pictures of it

then picture of him admitting it

- so the reason he is making these posts is not because he has knowledge or wants to help, but because he is a non nt with no friends who get social circle here, people think he is intelligent or a "real looksmaxxer"

show his arrogant threads about "show me looksmaxxing i don't know" "secret looksmaxxing ect"

this shows he admits he he is hot shit because he know dork stuff that doesn't matter, and he doesn't even know it, just enough to copy paste wikipedia.

he can't make it anywhere else, doesn't show voice or face, shows his lookmaxxing advice isn't really good, doesn't even work on him.

then compare to xangsane morph because they are both autistic if he does show face

this section is meant to insult him personally beyond the first (a professional critique of his work) second (exposing his psychology), and can be removed if you try to be "objective" instead of eviseration thread)

then say you put him on ignore and its not about him, its about everyone and community.

I didn’t make this it’s in a private message group

I’m going to make a thread rn on this ahahahahah
Can't wait. Tag me in it when you make it.

btw I'm ethnic 5'4 110lbs skinny wrist skinny neck skinny ankles small dick receding hairline low T high E negative canthal tilt thin eyebrows long midface twink

• JFL
btw I'm ethnic 5'4 110lbs skinny wrist skinny neck skinny ankles small dick receding hairline low T high E negative canthal tilt thin eyebrows long midface twink
Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

Season 5 Ghost GIF by Power

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
step 5 : decide to add a touch of other hormones and drug all the stacies in a 50 mile radius, then fuck up the love potion ratios

MV5BZWNhYjI3NjYtYjEzOS00ZDNjLWE4MmEtMjY2NThkZGRmNDdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk1NDIxMTU V1

step 6 : abandon the reality you destroyed with your alcoholic mad scientist of a grandfather, like the interdimensional low inhib ubermogger that you are
Hero imagefillsize 1200x1200v1623365908

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern, TrestIsBest and enchanted_elixir
Whites dont have yhat cranium or midface there noses arent triangular either and there lower jaws as more tapered there midfaces are the biggest difference
That's how I'd see it. A white with weird ass features.

Why would you drug yourself too? Just give her the peptides and take a dummy version yourself so that if shit hits the fan you won't feel as bad as you would otherwise.

Furthermore, asking your gf to do nasal spray peptides with you is extremely non-nt behaviour. She would mention this to her girlfriends and be immediately told to gtfo the relationship because of your 'controlling behaviour'. And that's if she hadn't already left on her own accord.

If you were going to do this it would have to be without her being aware of it. This is why the 'nicotine patch when she's sleeping' idea is more feasible as she is less likely to find out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, TrestIsBest and Tallooksmaxxer
do you think you have to inject oxytocin literally everyday of your life or will we maintain after reaching a threshold?