GUIDE TO BDSM MAXXING

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
@EckhartTollemaxx @Papabakvet
SO YOU WANNA GET INTO BDSM?
THAT SHIT IS AN EASY AF WAY TO SECURE AN LTR OR GET HOOKUPS, IVE NEVER BEEN A SUB BECAUSE THATS GAY AF SO ILL JUST TALK ABOUT BEING A DOMINANT IN THIS THREAD:

What is BDSM?
BDSM stands for bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, it is a sexual subculture but also branches outside sex, I.e. a dom is also dominant in how he treats his sub outside the bedroom

What kind of acts would I take part in in BDSM?
There are too many to list so I’ll write some of the main ones here
- degrading: calling your sub a slut/whore and essentially making fun of her, this can be done in two ways if your a soft dom (kind) or a hard dom (mean). Both can still degrade just in different ways, a soft dom may say ‘keep that back arched like a good princess, yeah that’s it, good girl’ while a hard dom may say ‘arch your fucking back for me slut’
- pain: usually used as a punishment for when your sub acts bratty (e.g. ‘you’re not tough’), don’t take what they say to heart, they only say those things because they want to be punished for them, this includes but isn’t limited to, spanking (with hand or object), choking, hair pulling or knife play (caressing girls body with knife and carving a word or something lightly into thighs or ass)
- bondage: this is the act of making your partner feel more vulnerable, usually through blindfolding or tying, a simple way of tying a girls hand to a girls hand to a bedpost is with a belt like so
E11FE4CE 8419 4A61 9AC3 A3C5D1A5DEAB

aftercare: this is a really important part of bdsm because without it ‘sub drop’ can occur, the submissive feels unloved and uncared for after being essentially bullied and used so aftercare is a must, regardless if you’re a hard or soft dom, aftercare is a way of showing that you care for your sub, it can be done by running your sub a bath, wiping down or putting bandaged on their cuts and bruises, watching a movie with them or just spending time with t m in general and reassuring them with phrases like ‘you’ve been such a good girl for me.

this is great and all but it begs the question, how do I find girls into bdsm?
In my experience most alternative girls like it so you can find them around thrift shops or online (Twitter is preferable for bdsm)

now go dominate some prime coochie gentlemen

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, futuregigamogger, angelo and 21 others
nice bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Copeful, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Shit thread go on nofap op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, Deleted member 4106, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6382
Elab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
@EckhartTollemaxx @Papabakvet
SO YOU WANNA GET INTO BDSM?
THAT SHIT IS AN EASY AF WAY TO SECURE AN LTR OR GET HOOKUPS, IVE NEVER BEEN A SUB BECAUSE THATS GAY AF SO ILL JUST TALK ABOUT BEING A DOMINANT IN THIS THREAD:

What is BDSM?
BDSM stands for bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, it is a sexual subculture but also branches outside sex, I.e. a dom is also dominant in how he treats his sub outside the bedroom

What kind of acts would I take part in in BDSM?
There are too many to list so I’ll write some of the main ones here
- degrading: calling your sub a slut/whore and essentially making fun of her, this can be done in two ways if your a soft dom (kind) or a hard dom (mean). Both can still degrade just in different ways, a soft dom may say ‘keep that back arched like a good princess, yeah that’s it, good girl’ while a hard dom may say ‘arch your fucking back for me slut’
- pain: usually used as a punishment for when your sub acts bratty (e.g. ‘you’re not tough’), don’t take what they say to heart, they only say those things because they want to be punished for them, this includes but isn’t limited to, spanking (with hand or object), choking, hair pulling or knife play (caressing girls body with knife and carving a word or something lightly into thighs or ass)
- bondage: this is the act of making your partner feel more vulnerable, usually through blindfolding or tying, a simple way of tying a girls hand to a girls hand to a bedpost is with a belt like so
View attachment 766721
aftercare: this is a really important part of bdsm because without it ‘sub drop’ can occur, the submissive feels unloved and uncared for after being essentially bullied and used so aftercare is a must, regardless if you’re a hard or soft dom, aftercare is a way of showing that you care for your sub, it can be done by running your sub a bath, wiping down or putting bandaged on their cuts and bruises, watching a movie with them or just spending time with t m in general and reassuring them with phrases like ‘you’ve been such a good girl for me.

this is great and all but it begs the question, how do I find girls into bdsm?
In my experience most alternative girls like it so you can find them around thrift shops or online (Twitter is preferable for bdsm)

now go dominate some prime coochie gentlemen
FUARK HIGH IQ REPPED

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik and Deleted member 5694
Today I found out Im into bdsm

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
mirin

ngl when thinking of BDSM i think of this rammstein song

tagging rammsteincels
@JizzFarmer @EasternRightWinger15

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and JizzFarmer
i could never do shit like this its so degenerate but these whores like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275, RoundHouse and Deleted member 6217
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
some negro whore wanted me to carve my name in her thigh

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Good thread

• Love it
disgusting degenerate behavior

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
thx will send this thread my milf so she can test on me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 3702
Where do I find girls into this shit JFL. Sounds ideal. Should I put it in my tinder bio directly or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Where do I find girls into this shit JFL. Sounds ideal. Should I put it in my tinder bio directly or something?
all girls are into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
all girls are into it
Jfled

Just asking this way lmao.

So I should just try to meetup with girls the regular way and just start mentioning it somewhere during the date/meetup and then go along from there?

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 6217
Probably like 75% of girls are into it

Fucking girls bdsm style actually sounds more fun than the regular way tbh. Girls all act like starfishes anyways and they don't seem to like cuddling/kissing/romantic sex that much.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22 and JustBeCurry
Fucking girls bdsm style actually sounds more fun than the regular way tbh. Girls all act like starfishes anyways and they don't seem to like cuddling/kissing/romantic sex that much.
It is ngl, way more interesting, cuddling and kissing can be the aftercare which is also fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
mirin

ngl when thinking of BDSM i think of this rammstein song

tagging rammsteincels
@JizzFarmer @EasternRightWinger15

GIB MIR BENZIN BITCH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873