GUIDE TO BDSM MAXXING

made new yubo, instantly got jewed by age verification.

faurk
ik wist nog dat diezelfde hoer uit drenthe mij ook toevoegde die jou ook had lmao, wanneer dubbelteamen? 🥴 👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
CBT guide when?

aftercare: this is a really important part of bdsm because without it ‘sub drop’ can occur, the submissive feels unloved and uncared for after being essentially bullied and used so aftercare is a must, regardless if you’re a hard or soft dom, aftercare is a way of showing that you care for your sub, it can be done by running your sub a bath, wiping down or putting bandaged on their cuts and bruises, watching a movie with them or just spending time with t m in general and reassuring them with phrases like ‘you’ve been such a good girl for me.
can i just fuck her?

Beat her till she likes it.

What do you do when a girl is passive aggressive to you?

What do you do when a girl is passive aggressive to you?
‘Watch your mouth, bitch before I spank you until your ass is purple’

‘Watch your mouth, bitch before I spank you until your ass is purple’
I've just realized that your whole theorem will work if a girl geniunely loves you and had compassion for you A.K.A - If you're chad

Just look at madison past boyfriend Jack, how he ended up after trying to change madison
through acting tough.
👇

Meanwhile as a truecel, if you attempted to act 'tough', you will be rejected in no time and just get laughed at.

Matt Bomer Golden ratio 01

https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
I've just realized that your whole theorem will work if a girl geniunely loves you and had compassion for you A.K.A - If you're chad

Just look at madison past boyfriend Jack, how he ended up after trying to change madison
through acting tough.
👇

Meanwhile as a truecel, if you attempted to act 'tough', you will be rejected in no time and just get laughed at.

View attachment 767551
https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/
Interesting but this isnt a theorem it’s just a guide, it’s nothing to do with foid nature, it simply details how to do bdsm