Guide to becoming attractive and maxing your looks

It's good enough to cover all the things (except the tattoo crap) but it's too superficial still. For example, jelqing and stretching won't do shit for most people because of how ineffective those exercises are, hanging and clamping give way better results (and this is supported by most people who do PE for a long time). The skin guide too doesn't talk anything about photoaging, Retin-A, Niacin, Salicylic acid, Red Light...

It's better to make a big separate thread for each one tbh (I realized that after trying to make a big thread like this myself)
Fair enough buddy

It's good enough to cover all the things (except the tattoo crap) but it's too superficial still. For example, jelqing and stretching won't do shit for most people because of how ineffective those exercises are, hanging and clamping give way better results (and this is supported by most people who do PE for a long time). The skin guide too doesn't talk anything about photoaging, Retin-A, Niacin, Salicylic acid, Red Light...

It's better to make a big separate thread for each one tbh (I realized that after trying to make a big thread like this myself)
Yh

Do you have any top tier info abt skinmaxxing?

Yh

Do you have any top tier info abt skinmaxxing?

Nothing extraordinary tbh, I've been reading some books on skincare and I'll read some on collagen to make a megathread in the future

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Unless you have God tier skull (you don't, because you are an incel)
Yeet

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
na ideal height is in between 6'1" and 6'3"

but i agree with your point
6'1 is the start of tall, agreed.
Confirmed by Rob Paul
@Rob Paul'sHeight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and 1 other person
I remember this, read it all when I was still greycel

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
stuckneworleans

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and stuckneworleans
Let us say that if you want to commit suicide this is probably a better alternative.

ROFL, BETTER ALTERNATIVE my ass. This is a step by step on how to get broke and exhausted of life jfl, I'd much rather cope or rope than go through with this jfl

only the jelqing part annoys me since this is probably one of the most dangerous methods to pe and most injuries happen during jelqing, I injured myself too but thank God I fixed it, better get an extender or something else just dont jelq if you dont believe me just go over at pegym injury section and see yourself how most injuries are from jelqing

Good starter thread for sure. But someone should make a comprehensive skin care thread. Listing every possible option under the sun.

Hey @Tony how’s waste management going?

• +1
Reactions: Tony