GUIDE to cold approaching and not being socially retarded.

hey bro so im tanned, roided and still have my collagen(slightly smaller than jeff seid, same shape/full chest/small waist & big legs), im basically the most aesthetic & mog 99% my gym the thing is do woman always look at you and make constant eye contact if they are interested/curious and I mean the eye contact is obvious like say few times within a minute or if im across the gym they will glance and then glance again as they are walking
You want a cookie or something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: varbrah, OOGABOOGA and hrdder
yeah but dont you think cold approaching in the gym is weird and its bc im roided w collagen hahah thats the only reason I get the looks im in a commercial gym so normies dont stand a chance but its not that im an introvert or shy its just I dont wanna look like a beg and get the wrong idea hahah, it could be curiosity too, im not even leanmaxxed with a peak jawline so no way they find me attractive lmao
Lol You gotta wait for the leanmax till you cold approach. Its the only way.
Nah cold approaching in the gym isn't weird if you are attractive and aren't creepy/weird when talking.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and chasingaesthetics
Hi, my name is Anarlord and I am writing this guide for my hopeless looksmaxxers who are waiting for that perfect ascension that will make every girl in a 40 mile radius instantly wet. I think I should pass on my knowledge to my fellow looksmaxxers. I have had a lot of success for this. A shit ton of make outs and probably a shit ton of herpes. Fucked these girls in mall bathrooms and parking lots and cars and beaches.

First thing we need to know is, all cold approaching or meeting a stranger is about Comfortablility.
The initial shock for girls when they are approached is intense and they could literally freak out. Girls are used to catcalls and having gross comments thrown at them. Intial approach should be very casual and nothing intense that will brand you creepy or weird.

In order to do this, we need to do something called statements of empathy. These are wording to comfort the initial meet like "Sorry this is super weird" "I usually dont do this" "I know this is strange" In the initial portion of talking. This shows to the girl that you are not some Socially awkward weirdo and is aware of her feelings and increases Comfortablility level. Shows that you have emotional intelligence.

The initial stages of talking should be 90% of you talking and 10% of her talking or responding..This will change to a 50/50. She got approached by a stranger and is freaking the fuck out on the inside. Reading you and screening you for danger and trying to understand what you want. She needs to know who you are before she makes an unconscious decision to open up. This should be no brainer.... No girl is going to instantly look at your gorgeous face and make out with you, without being comfortable. Unless she is drunk, but this is mostly a day game guide where the girl isn't plastered.

After you making her comfortable by simple conversation and telling her stories and trying to build rapport. You can spike the interaction to steer it towards a sexual intension and polarizing words. By either sprinkling the conversation with sexual intent comments in the middle of you telling her stories or asking her questions or teasing her. the sexual intent comments could be

"blah blah blah wow you have really nice eyes, anyways as I was saying blah blah blah"
Not expecting anything from her. This just helps with sexual intent.

Another thing is sexual tension which is those awkward silences in the middle where no one is talking. You can prolong those or shorten them. This all requires a pretty high emotional intelligence to percieve, the more you do it, the better you will become. Sexual intension is important if you don't want to be branded a friend or the girl will not find you attractive. Things that could be used as sexual tension, silent deep eye contact, statments of intent, Silence.. etc. should be used sparringly... You do not want to do this constantly or you will be branded creepy or weird and uncalibrated.
The best analogy I could use is: sexual tension and polarizing words is like heroin... You want to give the girl just enough so she is hooked but used too much and she dies and if used to little she doesn't get addicted to you"

Side note:
(Dont get this mixed up with regular eye contact... that should always be there.. but dont be retarded about this and just stare her down.)

polarizing words like "Omg I love you" or "omg I fucking hate you for saying that". I prefer More positive ones but try both... These are used for spiking the initial interaction and later used more sparringly when the girl is hooked and the flow of the conversation changes to more 50/50.

Physical touching should be used throughout the interaction... again... dont be retarded about it. give high fives, if she says something funny you can touch her or get her attention by touching. later you can escalate to some arm over her shoulder as a joke or not a joke... depending on the comfortablity level

Physical touching can be used to understand what the girl feels and how comfortable she feels around you. You can read her body language. If she moves back its a pretty hard no... If she doesnt move away its a pretty good sign....The best sign is if the girl is Touching you back after you touch her like arm in arm.

If you majorly Fuck up... and The girl has a pretty huge reaction... Just say a statment of empathy like " Oh sorry" "forgive me" Then follow it up with "I am not from here" or "sorry in my country we say or do this all the time" Then immediately cut the thread of the conversation and move to some different topic... This works so well. I had Some terrible jokes that were downright offensive and This got me out of so much trouble. I got Hit in the face for saying something awful... And then still fucked her because of this. Idk why but it works super well.

How to know the girl likes you....
Obvious iois.
She is there.
She is polarized.. No matter if for good or for bad.. If she is cursing at you.. that means she cares... If she says fuck you or fuck off its usually a test.
She is shit testing you like crazy

How to know if a girl doesnt like you:

doesnt care if you make her mad... She legit doesn't give 2 shits about you. Ignores you.. Doesn't listen to you.
Thats it.
Worst thing she can be is indifferent. You legit have no chance... move on.
If she hated you, you would have still had a chance.

The girls will shit test you.... It will be brutal.. You will get shit tested as a man. Constantly... It should be looked at as a good thing. It means she likes you
I used to get giggly when girls would say mean shit to me or tried to poke at my insecurities... And yes they will.... They will literally find out everything about you

(Evolution designed them that way, they need to know the man is perfect for reproduction... This is all subconscious"

They will find out exactly what you are insecure about. Could be your hairline... your nose, your belly... your height.. They will brutally try to pick you apart. Then they will wait to see how you respond... If you show any sign of weakness the interaction could be completely dead and she will move to ignoring you. which again is the worst thing.

How to pass these shit tests?
Legit make fun of them...
She says "You have a dad bod!!!!!!"
you say "I prefer it be called father figure"
The thing is.... These evil women will look into your eyes.... They will know if you are genuinely upset, you cannot hide your pain... Little eye twitch.... little body movement will give you away... The only way you can pass is if you truely don't give a fuck.

These shit tests will be constant throughout your life..Even your wife will test you. Less often but these will happen.

Passing these tests will give the girl...MASSIVE attraction...

I suggest working on your self esteem and self love till you are comfortable with your insecurities. make them okay in your mind... Make fun of yourself with genuine love. Go to the mirror look at your insecurity and say "I love you no matter what" repeat it till you stop cringing at yourself... Repeat it till you believe it...

But anarlord..... How do I keep the conversation flowing... I just run out of things to say... Best thing you can practice is doing word association at home... You say a sentence like "I am john and I was born in germany" Then take the last word.. "germany" make a sentence out of it... like "oh my god germany is turning right wing politcal"
Next word will be "political" so "What is your stance on politics in russia, I think capitalism sucks" and so on...

This exercise will turn you into a charasmatic god.

Next step is closing... And meeting up later for a coffee date...Usually when you met her at a shopping center or street or a gym or anywhere... She is not going to fuck you then and there. It happens sometimes. Some girls will be down to fuck in bathrooms or cars..but its rare so we will not take that to account.

Close with instagram or snapchat.... never with the number.. Number is boring Af. instagram is the same thing and it lets you show her your interesting life... or snapchat stories... She will stalk you... so make your snapchat or instagram your social resume.
Be sure to plan or put a statment of a later meet up something before the closing... "We should totally go to this amazing art museum, tomorrow.. they are having this crazy Egyptian exhibit "

The Girl should be so comfortable around you that she will always say yes... Never had a girl say no if they made it this far in the interaction. Then close with instagram and send her some instagram jokes to keep her mind fresh and talk to her... None sexually... Fuck sexting... it sometimes works but god is it so hard to feel the vibe over texts.

Hopefully the date goes even better and the girl can dress up which again she wants to feel like hot shit and will want to show herself off....

Some random stuff I just remembered:

(girls love getting cold approached by a guy who isnt a fucking weirdo)

(Never put girls on a pedestal, They are super insecure... So if they see you graveling or worshipping them, they will think "wow he is worshipping me... and I am nothing... This guy must be even worse than me")

(umm be yourself)

(Try to look good... Get that bimax to make your self esteem higher.... Go to the gym,. This site likes to obsess with looks and thinks its a 100% looks but I honestly never found this too be true in the real world. There are deeper things at play than just looks. Its evolutionary sexual selection and you need to get good at it. You have to show the girl you have a healthy mind and have a healthy personality.)

I am writting this from my head. so If I missed something Ill probably just add it in the comments later.

Any questions ask me.
Yeah legit post bro mirin will read later, saved!

But even with god tier looks you need to approach strangers to get laid.
No u don't lol. "Women don't approach bro! :soy:" is the biggest cope in existence. They absolutely do approach you if you're good looking, let alone god tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
No u don't lol. "Women don't approach bro! :soy:" is the biggest cope in existence. They absolutely do approach you if you're good looking, let alone god tier.
How I know what you said is cope?? lets flip it around. Do you approach hot women? No?
so you think women are just more socially confident and will just approach you on the street because you have the face of a greek god? The gender that is generally more shy and is always afraid of rape will approach you. Holy fuck you guys are more lost than I thought

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Ken
How I know what you said is cope?? lets flip it around. Do you approach hot women? No?
so you think women are just more socially confident and will just approach you on the street because you have the face of a greek god? The gender that is generally more shy and is always afraid of rape will approach you. Holy fuck you guys are more lost than I thought

Women have significantly lower chances of getting brutally rejected and ridiculed, unless they're morbidly obese or deformed.
And JFL at "muh afraid of rape". So, they don't approach you because they're afraid of rape, but if you approach them, they are suddenly not afraid of it no more?

100% PUA is cringe with their shit tier techinques like reading their palms. What works is confidence from your looks and self esteem. But even with god tier looks you need to approach strangers to get laid.
I fully agree.
Passive is not good.

I would like to add.
Most normal NT guys, ONLY approach after woman first gives them invitation signal to come up to them. It's a decent way to do it that way, for starters. It may make it, a tiy bit less strange/random.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
so you think women are just more socially confident and will just approach you on the street because you have the face of a greek god? The gender that is generally more shy and is always afraid
this is imo correct to a very large extend, 99% of the time.
women DO approach a little bit though, in social environments.

But outside of social environments, I don't see women talking with new random dudes much.
I even recall a blackpill video. Which was to show that women do approach men.

it was a video of women, regretting they didn't go up to Chad in the train or at the protest rally. And they later on went, to faceook or whatever, to ask if anyone knows that guy.
Aka, it showed that these women didn't dre to go talk with the Chad, they found attractive when tey saw him.
found it

Looksmax first tbh

Hi, my name is Anarlord and I am writing this guide for my hopeless looksmaxxers who are waiting for that perfect ascension that will make every girl in a 40 mile radius instantly wet. I think I should pass on my knowledge to my fellow looksmaxxers. I have had a lot of success for this. A shit ton of make outs and probably a shit ton of herpes. Fucked these girls in mall bathrooms and parking lots and cars and beaches.

First thing we need to know is, all cold approaching or meeting a stranger is about Comfortablility.
The initial shock for girls when they are approached is intense and they could literally freak out. Girls are used to catcalls and having gross comments thrown at them. Intial approach should be very casual and nothing intense that will brand you creepy or weird.

In order to do this, we need to do something called statements of empathy. These are wording to comfort the initial meet like "Sorry this is super weird" "I usually dont do this" "I know this is strange" In the initial portion of talking. This shows to the girl that you are not some Socially awkward weirdo and is aware of her feelings and increases Comfortablility level. Shows that you have emotional intelligence.

The initial stages of talking should be 90% of you talking and 10% of her talking or responding..This will change to a 50/50. She got approached by a stranger and is freaking the fuck out on the inside. Reading you and screening you for danger and trying to understand what you want. She needs to know who you are before she makes an unconscious decision to open up. This should be no brainer.... No girl is going to instantly look at your gorgeous face and make out with you, without being comfortable. Unless she is drunk, but this is mostly a day game guide where the girl isn't plastered.

After you making her comfortable by simple conversation and telling her stories and trying to build rapport. You can spike the interaction to steer it towards a sexual intension and polarizing words. By either sprinkling the conversation with sexual intent comments in the middle of you telling her stories or asking her questions or teasing her. the sexual intent comments could be

"blah blah blah wow you have really nice eyes, anyways as I was saying blah blah blah"

Another thing is sexual tension which is those awkward silences in the middle where no one is talking. You can prolong those or shorten them. This all requires a pretty high emotional intelligence to percieve, the more you do it, the better you will become. Sexual intension is important if you don't want to be branded a friend or the girl will not find you attractive. Things that could be used as sexual tension, silent deep eye contact, statments of intent, Silence.. etc. should be used sparringly... You do not want to do this constantly or you will be branded creepy or weird and uncalibrated.
The best analogy I could use is: sexual tension and polarizing words is like heroin... You want to give the girl just enough so she is hooked but used too much and she dies and if used to little she doesn't get addicted to you"

Side note:
(Dont get this mixed up with regular eye contact... that should always be there.. but dont be retarded about this and just stare her down.)

polarizing words like "Omg I love you" or "omg I fucking hate you for saying that". I prefer More positive ones but try both... These are used for spiking the initial interaction and later used more sparringly when the girl is hooked and the flow of the conversation changes to more 50/50.

Physical touching should be used throughout the interaction... again... dont be retarded about it. give high fives, if she says something funny you can touch her or get her attention by touching. later you can escalate to some arm over her shoulder as a joke or not a joke... depending on the comfortablity level

Physical touching can be used to understand what the girl feels and how comfortable she feels around you. You can read her body language. If she moves back its a pretty hard no... If she doesnt move away its a pretty good sign....The best sign is if the girl is Touching you back after you touch her like arm in arm.

If you majorly Fuck up... and The girl has a pretty huge reaction... Just say a statment of empathy like " Oh sorry" "forgive me" Then follow it up with "I am not from here" or "sorry in my country we say or do this all the time" Then immediately cut the thread of the conversation and move to some different topic... This works so well. I had Some terrible jokes that were downright offensive and This got me out of so much trouble. I got Hit in the face for saying something awful... And then still fucked her because of this. Idk why but it works super well.

Obvious iois.
She is there.
She is polarized.. No matter if for good or for bad.. If she is cursing at you.. that means she cares... If she says fuck you or fuck off its usually a test.

doesnt care if you make her mad... She legit doesn't give 2 shits about you. Ignores you.. Doesn't listen to you.
Thats it.

The girls will shit test you.... It will be brutal.. You will get shit tested as a man. Constantly... It should be looked at as a good thing. It means she likes you
I used to get giggly when girls would say mean shit to me or tried to poke at my insecurities... And yes they will.... They will literally find out everything about you

(Evolution designed them that way, they need to know the man is perfect for reproduction... This is all subconscious"

They will find out exactly what you are insecure about. Could be your hairline... your nose, your belly... your height.. They will brutally try to pick you apart. Then they will wait to see how you respond... If you show any sign of weakness the interaction could be completely dead and she will move to ignoring you. which again is the worst thing.

The thing is.... These evil women will look into your eyes.... They will know if you are genuinely upset, you cannot hide your pain... Little eye twitch.... little body movement will give you away... The only way you can pass is if you truely don't give a fuck.

These shit tests will be constant throughout your life..Even your wife will test you. Less often but these will happen.

I suggest working on your self esteem and self love till you are comfortable with your insecurities. make them okay in your mind... Make fun of yourself with genuine love. Go to the mirror look at your insecurity and say "I love you no matter what" repeat it till you stop cringing at yourself... Repeat it till you believe it...

But anarlord..... How do I keep the conversation flowing... I just run out of things to say... Best thing you can practice is doing word association at home... You say a sentence like "I am john and I was born in germany" Then take the last word.. "germany" make a sentence out of it... like "oh my god germany is turning right wing politcal"
Next word will be "political" so "What is your stance on politics in russia, I think capitalism sucks" and so on...

Next step is closing... And meeting up later for a coffee date...Usually when you met her at a shopping center or street or a gym or anywhere... She is not going to fuck you then and there. It happens sometimes. Some girls will be down to fuck in bathrooms or cars..but its rare so we will not take that to account.

Close with instagram or snapchat.... never with the number.. Number is boring Af. instagram is the same thing and it lets you show her your interesting life... or snapchat stories... She will stalk you... so make your snapchat or instagram your social resume.
Be sure to plan or put a statment of a later meet up something before the closing... "We should totally go to this amazing art museum, tomorrow.. they are having this crazy Egyptian exhibit "

The Girl should be so comfortable around you that she will always say yes... Never had a girl say no if they made it this far in the interaction. Then close with instagram and send her some instagram jokes to keep her mind fresh and talk to her... None sexually... Fuck sexting... it sometimes works but god is it so hard to feel the vibe over texts.

Hopefully the date goes even better and the girl can dress up which again she wants to feel like hot shit and will want to show herself off....

(Never put girls on a pedestal, They are super insecure... So if they see you graveling or worshipping them, they will think "wow he is worshipping me... and I am nothing... This guy must be even worse than me")

(umm be yourself)

(Try to look good... Get that bimax to make your self esteem higher.... Go to the gym,. This site likes to obsess with looks and thinks its a 100% looks but I honestly never found this too be true in the real world. There are deeper things at play than just looks. Its evolutionary sexual selection and you need to get good at it. You have to show the girl you have a healthy mind and have a healthy personality.)

I am writting this from my head. so If I missed something Ill probably just add it in the comments later.

Any questions ask me.
If a woman finds you atractive, you are NT and she's DTF, everything will be easy. PUAs think that they need to game a woman is not available, and that's fucking bullshit. Why lose your time with a bitch who doesn't even know what she wants if I could be finding others who will be DTF and make things easy for me?

Do you think that if I really have unlimited access to women I would try to game some bitch to convince her to be fucked? No, I would move on to the next one.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi and Ken

Side note:

Obvious iois.
She is there.

Thats it.

(umm be yourself)

Any questions ask me.
honestly great post op

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I fully agree.
Passive is not good.

I would like to add.
Most normal NT guys, ONLY approach after woman first gives them invitation signal to come up to them. It's a decent way to do it that way, for starters. It may make it, a tiy bit less strange/random.
Thats a very safe approach and requires so many things to happen first. What if they dont give you signals? or generally won't show anything even though they like you. Better approach is to talk to them and find out from a normal conversation aka small talk if she likes you... I feel like people here are traumatized from those PUA cringe fucks and think approaching women= PUA. Bro chads
Do not wait for the perfect signal to approach.
They see a hot girl and try to talk to them In a none cringy way. GIRLS LOVE THAT SHIT

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Ken
If a woman finds you atractive, you are NT and she's DTF, everything will be easy. PUAs think that they need to game a woman is not available, and that's fucking bullshit. Why lose your time with a bitch who doesn't even know what she wants if I could be finding others who will be DTF and make things easy for me?

Do you think that if I really have unlimited access to women I would try to game some bitch to convince her to be fucked? No, I would move on to the next one.
Bro fuck PUA. That shouldn't even be mentioned here. They are all cringe. Chads approach girls they find attractive.We are males!! we are supposed to not be pussies and get what we want.We are the aggressive Gender! They dont wait for some BS perfect signal or worry about some Fucking perfect jawline so that a girl approaches them. Dafuk is this cuck shit. Approach to find out if you even like the girl. She might be pretty but have severe Autism? or have downsyndrome You want that to bare your children?!?!?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ken and FreakkForLife
Thats a very safe approach and requires so many things to happen first. What if they dont give you signals? or generally won't show anything even though they like you.
I just described how most guys are.
Most guys wait for a signal from a woman. before they approach.
I don't suggest to be like most guys. Just mentioning it.
Most guys, don't feel comfortable enough to go up to a woman, without an invitation signal first.

Do not wait for the perfect signal to approach.
They see a hot girl and try to talk to them In a none cringy way. GIRLS LOVE THAT SHIT
i agree, to not wait for a approach invitation from women. Especially in normal daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and anarlord
I don't think it matters that much.
Most importantly in the beginning, one has to be in general respectful, and giving her every option to send you away.
Because women are used to disrespectful catcalls, and guys unwilling to leave her alone being creepy pushy. So I'd one establishes, one is not like that, in the first minute. Than imo you already do good.

It also depends on the culture.
* Being in super social USA. You can just start talking with randoms. Because it's normal in USA for randoms to have small shit chats.
* Being in super anti social Russia, where it's even weird to give a smile to someone. Than I think it's good/okay how you recognize it's in that culture not normal to talk with a random.

Plus is retarded, with all there general rules.
Adapt it, to the location and situation. Nothing is written in stone.

Imagine talking to a random at a festival in USA, and starting off in a rant how it's weird to talk with randoms. Where it's literally what most people do there.

Imagine starting talking to a random woman in Russia, when she is in an eating place in private convo with a friend. And than not addressing, that you recognize it's socially abnormal alot, that you do this.
Well its just a general rule if the girl looks visibly uncomfortable just shows you have the mental capacity to sense she is uncomfortable. You can always just fuck the statments of empathy if the environment allows it.

Chads approach girls they find attractive.We are males!! we are supposed to not be pussies and get what we want.We are the aggressive Gender! They dont wait for some BS perfect signal or worry about some Fucking perfect jawline so that a girl approaches them. Dafuk is this cuck shit. Approach to find out if you even like the girl. She might be pretty but have severe Autism? or have downsyndrome You want that to bare your children?!?!?!?!?
You also need to factor in, the man his looks level though.
And need to factor, a man his confidence about himself.

Most ugly or nromie men, have been beaten down enough. that their self esteem is not so high.

Their sense of self worth might be impacted decently alot.
from having 5 rejection in a row.

They need to learn, to have their self esteem and ego in control.

BUT it's easy for Chad or quit good looking men.
because they don't get treated so ego/self esteem hurting bad; they maybe even get treated quit well/good. So they can have good confidence about their level on the datingmarket.

• +1
Reactions: anarlord
Bro fuck PUA. That shouldn't even be mentioned here. They are all cringe. Chads approach girls they find attractive.We are males!! we are supposed to not be pussies and get what we want.We are the aggressive Gender! They dont wait for some BS perfect signal or worry about some Fucking perfect jawline so that a girl approaches them. Dafuk is this cuck shit. Approach to find out if you even like the girl. She might be pretty but have severe Autism? or have downsyndrome You want that to bare your children?!?!?!?!?
Yes, but if you get rejected while checking the points I gave you, it won't be related to your looks or what you said. It's a numbers game with many factors outside our control.

You also need to factor in, the man his looks level though.
And need to factor, a man his confidence about himself.

Most ugly or nromie men, have been beaten down enough. that their self esteem is not so high.

Their sense of self worth might be impacted decently alot.
from having 5 rejection in a row.

They need to learn, to have their self esteem and ego in control.

BUT it's easy for Chad or quit good looking men.
because they don't get treated so ego/self esteem hurting bad; they maybe even get treated quit well/good. So they can have good confidence about their level on the datingmarket.
Yeah I completely agree. Chads are more confident because they have the looks or status to know they are hot shit. Self esteem is everything. Plus not being deformed helps.

Yeah I completely agree. Chads are more confident because they have the looks or status to know they are hot shit. Self esteem is everything. Plus not being deformed helps.
I guess, guys not chatting up women irl.
Is because to try to pretect their ego, self esteem, sense of self worth. Because I guess their self esteem gets affected badly, by the rejections.

I can understand that.

Asl I can understand, getting positive feedback from talking with randoms. Being lifefuel, and self esteem fuel.

is it good for guys, trying to protect their ego?

Last edited:

Side note:

Obvious iois.
She is there.

Thats it.

(umm be yourself)

Any questions ask me.
all that stuff and at the same time
some girls approach chad lol

all that stuff and at the same time
some girls approach chad lol
Bro id rather approach the women I find attractive than wait for a random chick to select me.

Its such a low percentage chance of happening. especially since that gender has it in their mind that a guy is the one to sweep them off their feet. Not the other way around. We can see this in nature.

females wear make up and dress to look really good to attract males. They sit around all safe in their little circle till a fucking Chad HAS the massive balls and the confidence mixed with charming handsome looks is like "You hot, bring you home" and she fucking goes wild....knowing that A man came up to her.... This man gets shit done, isnt afraid to talk to strangers and is confidence af in himself.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ken and FreakkForLife
Wtf?

This idea is in general wrong. Imo.
Because I recall, pua having the wrong idea about keeping harassing a woman WHEN she basically tells a guy to fuck off.

hahaha that videoooooooo

every fucking average guy failed at cold approach and at the end comes chad (james tusk?) and close the deal hahaha

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Guide to cold approaching in 2022:

"Dont"

Yeah I completely agree. Chads are more confident because they have the looks or status to know they are hot shit. Self esteem is everything.
yeah. confidence matters alot.
but, for anyone that is not delusional. Confidence in something, also, comes from positive feedback-loops.

I recall as a low tier normie. hitting on like 250 randoms, before a lay happened. Kinda brutals, for self esteem. I kept decent self esteem, but I dunno how. I got rejected so much, because I was delusinoal hitting outside of my looks league.
I regained some decent self esteem, because i got decent positive feedbacks when I started hitting on wome that were aso nromie or low tier normie levels looks.

LOL @ Chad, teaching self esteem.

Guide to cold approaching in 2022:

"Dont"
I guestimate for a specific certain level/subset of men, it's okay to do it.

My idea:
* Man sub 5's in looks - Don't, unless you are unaffected by a massive string of rejections and bad responses.
* Man normie to above average in looks - Can do, but you will be rejected alot but ocassionally it will be okay-ish. Better mostly chat up women that are below average in looks, or maybe normie women maximum.
* HTN looking men - For these men, this might the best option. Because not good looking enough for good resuts with online dating, but irl should get decent-ish feedback when chatting up random normie looking women.
* Chadlite and Chad looking men - it's okay to chat up randoms. But online dating might be way more efficient in time, money, etc... So I would sugges, the most efficnet way always, because why waist time/money. Still can do it as Chad, when it's not costing much time/effort/money to do it.

@anarlord
You agree with muh above opinion??

I guestimate for a specific certain level/subset of men, it's okay to do it.

My idea:
* Man sub 5's in looks - Don't, unless you are unaffected by a massive string of rejections and bad responses.
* Man normie to above average in looks - Can do, but you will be rejected alot but ocassionally it will be okay-ish. Better mostly chat up women that are below average in looks, or maybe normie women maximum.
* HTN looking men - For these men, this might the best option. Because not good looking enough for good resuts with online dating, but irl should get decent-ish feedback when chatting up random normie looking women.
* Chadlite and Chad looking men - it's okay to chat up randoms. But online dating might be way more efficient in time, money, etc... So I would sugges, the most efficnet way always, because why waist time/money. Still can do it as Chad, when it's not costing much time/effort/money to do it.

@anarlord
You agree with muh above opinion??
Yeah I agree. If your below average, its over in bars and clubs and on the street. First is getting that above average status or else you will have a bad time.

• +1
Yeah I agree. If your below average, its over in bars and clubs and on the street. First is getting that above average status or else you will have a bad time.
I was chating up randoms back in 2006 - 2010 orso.
I was a low tier normie back than in face for sure, I think (my decent 6'2 height and not fat, helped a bit).
I was hitting for like the first 200 chatups on women that were like 7's. Brutals rejection rate.
I must have chatted up like 500+ or maybe 750+ women in that time.
I only managed like to get like 1% or 0.5% lay ratio. It was like 0% with women that were above average looking, and I tried with those the most. And like 1% maybe 2% with average or little below average looking women.
quit brutals.

I be curious, how it will now be for me. I think I have managed to get a bit better looking now, than back 10- 15 years ago.

back than:
me at 23
1980800_q3.jpg

me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg

Now
Out 20210610 143213

Last edited:
I was chating up randoms back in 2006 - 2010 orso. I was a low tier normie back than in face for sure, I think (my decent 6'2 height and not fat, helped a bit). I was hitting for like the first 200 chatups on women that were like 7's. Brutals rejection rate. I must have chatted up like 500+ or maybe 750+ women in that time. I only managed like to get like 1% or 0.5% lay ratio. It was like 0% with women that were above average looking, and I tried with those the most. And like 1% with average or little below averag looking women. quit brutals. I be curious, how it will now be for me. I think I have managed to get a bit better looking now, than back 10- 15 years ago. back than: me at 23
1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg
Now View attachment 1650626
I was chating up randoms back in 2006 - 2010 orso. I was a low tier normie back than in face for sure, I think (my decent 6'2 height and not fat, helped a bit). I was hitting for like the first 200 chatups on women that were like 7's. Brutals rejection rate. I must have chatted up like 500+ or maybe 750+ women in that time. I only managed like to get like 1% or 0.5% lay ratio. It was like 0% with women that were above average looking, and I tried with those the most. And like 1% with average or little below averag looking women. quit brutals. I be curious, how it will now be for me. I think I have managed to get a bit better looking now, than back 10- 15 years ago. back than: me at 23
1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg
1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg
1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg
1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg

1980800_q3.jpg
me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg
Idk why this site freaked out. But damn thats a major glow up bro. You would probably do well. probably better than before.

Idk why this site freaked out. But damn thats a major glow up bro. You would probably do well. probably better than before.
thanks. I'll see what happens. Would be lol also, to compare how times have changed (if so) now compared to back 2008 (aka pre-tinder times, and social media was still a bit smaller).
For sure I will probably have a worse experience than you, because you sound like some Chad(lite). But I can handle some rejection, luckily. I remember after x amount (100+) of rejections, is started to matter limited/little most of the time (except a few occassional ones, that got somehow under muh skin when being super super bad). I Became kinda numb, dead, to it. Strange times

Last edited:
thanks. I'll see what happens. Would be lol also, to compare how times have changed (if so) now compared to back 2008 (aka pre-tinder times, and social media was still a bit smaller).
For sure I will probably have a worse experience than you, because you sound like some Chad(lite). But I can handle some rejection, luckily. I remember after x amount (100+) of rejections, is started to matter limited/little most of the time (except a few occassional ones, that got somehow under muh skin when being super super bad). I Became kinda numb, dead, to it. Strange times
How did you approach them back then? Like what was your opener go-to line?

I was a low tier normie back than in face for sure, I think (my decent 6'2 height and not fat, helped a bit).
I was hitting for like the first 200 chatups on women that were like 7's. Brutals rejection rate.
I only managed like to get like 1% or 0.5% lay ratio. It was like 0% with women that were above average looking, and I tried with those the most. And like 1% maybe 2% with average or little below average looking women.
quit brutals.

I be curious, how it will now be for me. I think I have managed to get a bit better looking now, than back 10- 15 years ago.

back than:
me at 23
1980800_q3.jpg

me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg

Now
View attachment 1650626

Females that are mid 30s and above aren't quite as bad as the younger ones but if they are a 6/10 for that age they usually expect a fellow 5.5 or 6/10 to be a betabuxxer for a LTR. I have seen them be brutal to 5/10 looking guys when approached (even the 5/10 females). You can get looksmatched ones into bed easier than dating one though. I am basing this off my results in Florida - smaller county of about 160,000 but it may be a lot worse in the bigger cities. Body halo helps quite a bit when you are above average face but not a Chadlite also.

• +1
How did you approach them back then? Like what was your opener go-to line?
back then. I preferably started with a question or a remark about something relevant-ish for that location or occassion, oe whatever. Than if got a response, I tried to transition to intorucing myself, and going from there.
but most often, there was nothing to ask or tell based on what was going on. So I usually stopped them by being pretty direct, like giving a compliment and asking them if they okay with a little chat with me for purpose of getting to know each oher.

I do recall, it was decently well working when a woman was walking. That saying: "excuse me I have a question" was a good way to make them stop. But it was usually more ideal, to chat with women that are not wlaking much or fast, and seemed to have off, chilling, relaxing time.

above is all from daytime stuff.
I did not go out much, for nighttime.

Females that are mid 30s and above aren't quite as bad as the younger ones but if they are a 6/10 for that age they usually expect a fellow 5.5 or 6/10 to be a betabuxxer for a LTR. I have seen them be brutal to 5/10 looking guys when approached (even the 5/10 females). You can get looksmatched ones into bed easier than dating one though. I am basing this off my results in Florida - smaller county of about 160,000 but it may be a lot worse in the bigger cities. Body halo helps quite a bit when you are above average face but not a Chadlite also.
thanks for the info and sharing your experience.
i like here, how people are real about it.

I recall being back in 2008 when I was on pua forums a bit. 99% ALL lies.
PUAhate was great back than, when it came up. Exposing them lies. I was on there also, even saw the odd posts of Elliot rodgers passing by :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ken and Lawton88
I read until i saw OP was 6’2

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
The only way you can pass is if you truely don't give a fuck.

That’s it. The hard part.

The more attractive girl, the more fucks you give.

I am 6'2
Meh I always hated my profile but a lot of girls found me attractive. I am on this site for this reason. I want to fix my profile with bimax. Maybe if someone is good at morphs or surgery planning, they can DM me?.

I got laid a lot. I had a shit ton of make outs from when I was 16 till 21 and then got a stable gf. I got a shit ton of lays.

My favorite lay was when I was 18, I had a layover flight from new york to Switzerland to poland. I was in Switzerland for 10 hours. I found a girl sitting alone at a restaurant and just came up to her, She was 17 blonde and hot af. We just walked around the airport and talked and then we made out a lot. She had a flight to spain for her school in 9 hours. I fucked her in the disability bathroom lol then we chilled at the airport cafe. She legit cried when she had to fly and wanted to stay.

Bro if I never learned to come up to people. I would have never had that experience... and it was my favorite lay.
I can morph you and tell you what you need

I am 6'2
Meh I always hated my profile but a lot of girls found me attractive. I am on this site for this reason. I want to fix my profile with bimax. Maybe if someone is good at morphs or surgery planning, they can DM me?.

I got laid a lot. I had a shit ton of make outs from when I was 16 till 21 and then got a stable gf. I got a shit ton of lays.

My favorite lay was when I was 18, I had a layover flight from new york to Switzerland to poland. I was in Switzerland for 10 hours. I found a girl sitting alone at a restaurant and just came up to her, She was 17 blonde and hot af. We just walked around the airport and talked and then we made out a lot. She had a flight to spain for her school in 9 hours. I fucked her in the disability bathroom lol then we chilled at the airport cafe. She legit cried when she had to fly and wanted to stay.

Bro if I never learned to come up to people. I would have never had that experience... and it was my favorite lay.
shut yo bitch ass up fuck you dumbass stupid ass bitch
larping as a cursed evil bitch from hell i fucking hate you , fuck you
did you fucking read what you write??? nigga, you were getting laid at 16 jfl omg shut the fuck up
cut this pua shittiest crap

ok nigga now post your pics, stats and the holes you bagged

:lul: I can't
"oh my god germany is turning right wing politcal"
:whatfeels:
Teasing is playful... Shit tests can be hurtful. I have seen attractive guys get fucking picked apart. She is testing how confident you are and how emotionally strong you are. If you fail you are fucked. I have seen comments towards my guy friends like "You look like you don't workout. that guy looks bigger than you" "You have a dad bod" "I hate blonde guys" "Your not even 6 foot your only 5'11" Watching this from the bar is surreal because you can see if he passed or not. Bro I urge you to go out with your friend and see this.
uhh you're such a fucking cuck. I actually vomit reading that shit. yeah just let her walk all over you and jestermax off it she'll be SO MASSIVELY ATTRACTED AFTER :feelshmm::feelskek:
A lot of people do the opposite too and eject or get offended when things are actually going fine

There will always be a subset of people who misinterpret ideas and apply them incorrectly in practice, that doesn’t prove the ideas wrong
there are literally zero people like that

there are literally zero people like that
Spoken like one of them

Oh no she made a light hearted joke at my expense that must mean she doesn’t wanna fuck me cause I’m not a Chad waaahhhhh

Low T cuck shit

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
quit brutals.

back than:
me at 23
1980800_q3.jpg

me at 28
1980838_IMG_7801.jpg

Now
View attachment 1650626
dye hair and trim beard a bit my nigga :feelshmm:

uhh you're such a fucking cuck. I actually vomit reading that shit. yeah just let her walk all over you and jestermax off it she'll be SO MASSIVELY ATTRACTED AFTER :feelshmm::feelskek:
Bro If you haven't seen this happen. You haven't been getting laid. Fuck jestermaxxing. Have bounderies but don't be an insecure cunt where every flirt is a trigger.

shut yo bitch ass up fuck you dumbass stupid ass bitch
larping as a cursed evil bitch from hell i fucking hate you , fuck you
did you fucking read what you write??? nigga, you were getting laid at 16 jfl omg shut the fuck up
cut this pua shittiest crap
Fuck PUA that shit is cringe. Six pillars is king. Looks like someone never fucked a swiss girl

• JFL
>me posting a looskmaxing q on looksmax.org which is a looksmaxing forum
>No reply

>Cold approach thread appears 2 days after

:ogre:

I give up at the shittest because any worthwhile slay I had was just instant and effortless
I assume shittests are only given out when the girl see's you as LTR cuck at best and not one night stand slayer
This , if she finds you hot she wants to fuck instantly , end of story , close this shit thread/