guide to college majors 2023 to 2027/2028ish

What are the downsides to medicine?
Just takes a long time to get there and it needs u to memorize a lot of stuff rather than intuitively learning things.
You can learn stuff intuitively but it’s gonna take a while.
It’s not hard, that’s a myth, it just takes time.

Litterally just study it and become a psychologist and get paid to talk to people
Psychologists are the scum of the earth why would u wanna be one

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Psychologists are the scum of the earth why would u wanna be one
it’s just not very desirable

therapists are low middle class

psychologists don’t have much power or make a lot of money adjusting for the fact they have to have a PHD

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Accounting and economics?

Accounting and economics?
Depends on ur level of interest and college
If it’s a top tier college, go for it.
Or if you are super autistic and really interested in it, go for it.
Otherwise dont

Read the OP again cuz I clearly mention interest in the gray area part.
Reading comprehension skills down the drain.
u didnt explained what is good wtf r u retarded?

u didnt explained what is good wtf r u retarded?
I said I’m not gonna bother because no one will read essays and ask me if u wanna know why a certain major is good or bad.

When the topic of physics came out, I gave clear reasons as to why it’s not all that useful and only depends on your interest.

And of course to that you started giving replies out of your ass that meant nothing.

Going further I’m gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt cuz you do not understand the scope of the majors in the OP.
You think they are just another coding job but no, they will be useful to get actual meaningful jobs that will make a positive impact.

You clearly struggle to understand this, no wonder you are bad at math. You cannot understand logic. You need everything to be laid out like this in essays.
You are autistic.
You are subhuman.

I rest my case here, no further replies to whatever you say. I shall not waste my time and energy for a loser like yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
I said I’m not gonna bother because no one will read essays and ask me if u wanna know why a certain major is good or bad.

When the topic of physics came out, I gave clear reasons as to why it’s not all that useful and only depends on your interest.

And of course to that you started giving replies out of your ass that meant nothing.

Going further I’m gonna take your opinion with a grain of salt cuz you do not understand the scope of the majors in the OP.
You think they are just another coding job but no, they will be useful to get actual meaningful jobs that will make a positive impact.

You clearly struggle to understand this, no wonder you are bad at math. You cannot understand logic. You need everything to be laid out like this in essays.
You are autistic.
You are subhuman.

I rest my case here, no further replies to whatever you say. I shall not waste my time and energy for a loser like yourself.
lol im not bad at math, it shows how ur intepretation is shit. Not even autistic. Good luck in life

you're a retard if you think so. an ai won't be able to program software that uses proprietary, private and undocumented libraries which is what an average, decent software developer will more often than not work with. an ai cannot come up with novel, ingenious and efficient solutions to certain problems. unless you're a bottom of the barrel code monkey you shouldn't worry about it.
Nigger ai will do everything better than a human it’s just a matter of time

i will just cut the bs and give u the list of college majors to choose and to avoid.
ask me if u wanna know more in depth about why a certain major is important.
im not writing essays cuz none of u retarded incels will read it, so i'll save all our time, answering only for the interested incels in the replies on why.

good to pick (broad, it can be more specific if u want):
- computer science
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- chemical engineering
- nuclear engineering
- material science/material science engineering
- mathematics
- bioengineering (not biochem)
- neuroscience

must avoid:
- psychology, just off urself if u ever thought about doing this
- physics, do mechanical engineering instead
- feminism & gender studies, study history/anthropology instead.
inb4 some incels say this goes without saying, some retards will choose this as a base for a pre-law undergrad, so its best to avoid.
- international relations, study pol sci instead.
- film degree
- industrial engineering, study mechanical engineering instead
- writing

gray area (meaning, choose it depending on the college and ur level of interest in it. i will give example at the end):
- econ
- languages
- music
- pol sci
- law
- civil engineering
- finance
- business administration
- architecture
- chemistry
- marine biology
- medicine

what do i mean by gray area?
ok lets say we r talking about finance or pol sci here. only go for it if the college is really good and i mean really good, otherwise dont.
for example if u get to study finance at LSE or NYU, go for it otherwise dont.
thats one.
the other is interest.
unless u r really really into marine biology or architecture, like super autistic about it, only then go for it. otherwise dont.

ok thats the end.
whats so bad about industrial engineering? and also what do you think about computer engineering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and slayer69
whats so bad about industrial engineering? and also what do you think about computer engineering?
Industrial engineering is very niche and it’s not really preferable to have such niche degrees when most supply chains are changing constantly all the time.

Computer Engineering is basically CS + EE. If you can handle the workload go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and jonathani
i will just cut the bs and give u the list of college majors to choose and to avoid.
im not writing essays cuz none of u retarded incels will read it, so i'll save all our time, answering only for the interested incels in the replies on why.

- computer science
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- chemical engineering
- nuclear engineering
- mathematics
- neuroscience

must avoid:
inb4 some incels say this goes without saying, some retards will choose this as a base for a pre-law undergrad, so its best to avoid.
- film degree
- writing

gray area (meaning, choose it depending on the college and ur level of interest in it. i will give example at the end):
- econ
- languages
- music
- pol sci
- law
- civil engineering
- finance
- architecture
- chemistry
- marine biology
- medicine

ok lets say we r talking about finance or pol sci here. only go for it if the college is really good and i mean really good, otherwise dont.
thats one.
the other is interest.
unless u r really really into marine biology or architecture, like super autistic about it, only then go for it. otherwise dont.

ok thats the end.
Im surprised Americans that dont know anything about the UK except for the fact we drink tea are so knowledgeable when it comes to UK unis? Like you listed LSE as if everyone knows. You listed it like its a uni in your home country. Are the UKs unis that well known and respected worldwide???, in the UK living in the bubble I never knew that

It seems that people in every country has heard of the UKs unis and respects them…

Im surprised Americans that dont know anything about the UK except for the fact we drink tea are so knowledgeable when it comes to UK unis? Like you listed LSE as if everyone knows. You listed it like its a uni in your home country. Are the UKs unis that well known and respected worldwide???, in the UK living in the bubble I never knew that

It seems that people in every country has heard of the UKs unis and respects them…
What you see on the media is not the reality.
The top UK universities are well respected worldwide.
I got into Cambridge but I'm not going there as a result of my financial constrains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
same with music, it depends on ur interest.
music major is not useless, a lot of high end music groups and operas dont allow people without a degree.
The problem with music unfortunately is that there just so little openings in the job market for musicians. There are only so many orchestras, with only so many seats, and those seats are tenured so you basically have to wait until someone who has the position you want dies off jfl. As for self-constructed ensembles like quartets and bands, it's just super hard to gain recognition, let alone money.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and slayer69
the truth of the matter is your major does not matter as long your school is highly ranked enough. Ive seen russian literature majors work investment banking jobs from ivy league schools. in fact all you have to do is demonstrate interest at a job and you are likely to get an interview as long as your school is good, even if your major is something completely unrelated. take the US NEWS ranking pill

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
the truth of the matter is your major does not matter as long your school is highly ranked enough. Ive seen russian literature majors work investment banking jobs from ivy league schools. in fact all you have to do is demonstrate interest at a job and you are likely to get an interview as long as your school is good, even if your major is something completely unrelated. take the US NEWS ranking pill
Yeah obviously but that’s for high ranking schools lol
Imagine studying French at North Carolina State and expecting this

- chemical engineering
garbage major

difficult, dangerous and oversaturated since theres too many people with the degrees and too few jobs

garbage major

difficult, dangerous and oversaturated since theres too many people with the degrees and too few jobs
the energy sector will be expanding beyond comprehension in the next few years. thanks to glass batteries and increase in nuclear energy (both fusion and fission). it will see rapid expansion.

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
the energy sector will be expanding beyond comprehension in the next few years. thanks to glass batteries and increase in nuclear energy (both fusion and fission). it will see rapid expansion.
chemE is garbage tho and is growing at a much slower rate than Comp Sci for example.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
lmao at all the arguing you have in this thread. what your major is is almost irrelevant these days. as long as you 1. pass and 2. dont have a criminal record you can quickly retrain and get practically any job.
I majord in law and now work in tech.

pick a subject like business or something, and dont drop out.

worry about your employment prospects after.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Respalier
im not even in college
i want to study econ at upenn. got money to get me there?
lol at what i found inother thread, legit liar i knewthe only reason for an incel to defend engineering like this is because u want to study it. No world where eng is superior to physics

View attachment 2180994 lol at what i found inother thread, legit liar i knewthe only reason for an incel to defend engineering like this is because u want to study it. No world where eng is superior to physics
>I AM going to study in college (future tense)
>I’m not in college atm (present tense)

- computer science
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- chemical engineering
- nuclear engineering
- mathematics
- neuroscience

must avoid:
- film degree
- writing

- econ
- languages
- music
- pol sci
- law
- civil engineering
- finance
- architecture
- chemistry
- marine biology
- medicine

thats one.
the other is interest.

ok thats the end.
Goyim

• +1
IT and finance are very good branches in Poland.

• +1
Apply to stern bhai
need some maxxer friends to be with

stern student body is 80% curry…. Maybe that might give me a halo if I get my maxx on

• +1
Tbh it's STEM or else you live a shit life nowadays, it's extremely easy to cheat and BS your way through a STEM degree it's not the insane accomplishment some people think it is as long as you're at least average IQ.
Yeah i dont know with that amount of math