GUIDE TO FRAUDING YOUR FRAME AND BONE STRUCTURE (NATURALLY)

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond

Introduction:​

The skeletal system is the framework for the size of your body including the muscles, organs, tendons etc. Since your muscles are attached to your bones it would make sense to say that the smaller your bones the less muscle you can fit into your skeleton and vice versa. When I was little I had noticed that people were genetically predisposed to certain body types, however I did not know whether my observations were a real phenomenon. However, years later, I had discovered the somatotype theory which was formulated by William Herbert Sheldon, which talks about classifying people into certain categories according to their body build: mainly bone structure, muscle, and fat mass. One of the proposals in this theory is that there are three basic elements, or somatotypes, that contribute to your body type. These somatotypes and their associated physical traits are:

c01ObiLuWyXcnUViF5qoa3ic1Qokm-U7etI5vgx73djeFiK58FoxfnyE5szEll9VCwHMCxA87IY_68TBFv1gDgSmbVaAfjFZsSlXi_G15PebxIGQikV-tNYzXmjMqCp8QZB2dlvy

Endomorph: characterized by increased fat storage, a wide waist and shoulders and a large bone structure, usually referred to as fat, or chunky. Endomorphs are predisposed to storing fat. The endomorph body is one that a lot of people do not like to have, but honestly it is more of a blessing than a flaw. You have an immense amount of strength and you have an indestructible stature. A few disadvantages are that you have a slower metabolism and you are less agile. Perfect for raw strength.
1VPNLIZL_RtF3NEelUs6JlKlPdHlr8905aBxMAhB5_LAJLJ_IfyEHWfzqShyTQSqAjWTRRmjn18m9OjO0wuw-6ZItX8dB0EaQElXHfvzPKP9rn6LTXI02ZBXXOEQ4MoQ_wbeQfvN

Mesomorph: characterized by medium bones, solid torso, low fat levels and a narrow waist; usually referred to as muscular. Mesomorphs are predisposed to build muscle but not store fat. The mesomorphic body type is a good middle ground for the somatotypes. They are able to pull off that “athletic” look while also pulling off decent muscle size and strength. The mesomorphic body consists of thicker bones than the ectomorph with an addition of more type II muscle fibers. Most women even prefer the mesomorphic look.
qaHuZsH9YZL7hnJXgP4eO_02vsI4pPaUjYKWvma7f-4rKZ1TlisW-iA1KhoGLUMnKq1LvnCfm7O-QsikuzTe0ENlyAAchN0MaZXPeIc3u5YTx5HAJwafT1BfRhDqctpQLCieg4DY

Ectomorph: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; usually referred to as slim. They are not predisposed to store fat nor build muscle. Earlier I was talking about the importance of your bone structure and how it can allow you to have a greater muscle potential and wider frame, possibly improving your attractiveness. The issue with ectomorphs is that they have thin bones and a small frame, which can limit their muscle potential including their attractiveness. Not only that but they are also generally weaker. The majority of an ectomorphic body consists of type I muscle fibers which are resistant to fatigue. However, these muscles have reduced strength due to their ability contract less compared to the type II muscle fibers.
QN-9L8x7_bWwq6T4eVG5W1gWc1vfLyfKAHVBAZ-fTB6SzhmxLG5j5a-Z6f7ZYGY1qRLNRfZTwrZhOl5uhB7fUsTV2OvFhWKCNLZLZ-23blWVi1YVpeOpbommqBY-7z_j1Yl_Mlzc

Most people possess a mix of these traits, and pure forms of these somatotypes are rare.

HGH Sources:
Before we get into frauding we need to talk about HGH. Since this is a natural guide I will not be talking about injecting. However if you have the opportunity to do so, go for it. Human growth hormone, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. It is absolutely necessary for bone growth and remodeling. GH directly and through IGF-I stimulates osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. It also stimulates osteoclast differentiation and activity, promoting bone resorption.

The first method is meditating to ‘exploit’ the pituitary gland for GH secretion. Pituitary gland meditation is a technique to activate your pituitary gland to assist in height growth. However in this case we will also do it for our frame as well.

PITUITARY GLAND MEDITATION STEPS

Day 1 to 5: Initial planning

The initial 5 days are like warming up before you start your actual workout. If you follow this steps accurately the next step will be easier

1. Take a white paper.

2. Mark a red or yellow dot on the paper.

3. Stick this paper on the wall.

4. Sit against the wall with your back straight.

5. Focus on the dot.

6. The dot should be in a straight line with the midpoint of your eyebrows just above your nose. The dot should be at a distance of 25-30 cm from your eyes.

7. Focus on the dot without blinking your eyes.

8. Keep staring until the dot appears.

9. This should take about 2-3 minutes.

10. You can blink if water is oozing out of your eyes.

Day 6-8: One Step ahead!

This process will be a bit complicated but we need results so focus is important.

1. Draw a very small circle around the dot you were focusing on for the last 5 days.

2. Focus on this circle and try not to blink.

3. Keep focusing until the circle disappears.

4. You will see a greenish-yellow light.

5. This might take 5 to 6 minutes.

Day 9-15: The major days

1. These are some very significant days. You will have to focus on a pea-sized dot now. You haven’t come that far just to quit.

2. Draw another circle around the previously drawn circle.

3. This should not exceed the size of a pea.

4. Focus on this circle until it becomes invisible.

5. Stop the process when the circle disappears.

6. Do not force yourself. This should not take more than 10 minutes and if you cannot make the circle disappear then you can try the next day.

Day 15-21: Imagining the Dot in Your Mind

The process is about to complete. You are almost there.

1. Now you have to imagine the picture of the circle in your head.

2. Focus on that pea-sized circle.

3. Make the circle disappear.

4. Once the circle disappears, close your eyes.

5. You would see that dot in your mind.

6. Now imagine the dot in your head and focus it in the middle of both your eyebrows just above your nose. Imagine It for 2 minutes.

7. Now open your eyes and relax.

The process is complete. When you imagine that dot in your mind with eyes closed, the pituitary gland releases the growth hormones. Hopefully, you will grow in size.

INTERMITTENT FASTING

Studies indicate that fasting can help boost your HGH levels. One such study found that after a 3-day fast, your HGH levels increase by more than 300%. A week later, they went up by a whopping 1,250%. Because continuous fasting is just short-term, intermittent fasting is a more preferable approach.

There multiple ways to do this:

1. The 16/8 method

The 16/8 method involves fasting every day for about 16 hours and restricting your daily eating window to approximately 8 hours.

Within the eating window, you can fit in two, three, or more meals.

Doing this method of fasting can actually be as simple as not eating anything after dinner and skipping breakfast.

For example, if you finish your last meal at 8 p.m. and don’t eat until noon the next day, you’re technically fasting for 16 hours.

Drink zero calorie beverages to reduce feelings of hunger.

Make sure to eat healthy in your 8 hour eating period.

2. The 5:2 diet
The 5:2 diet involves eating what you typically eat 5 days of the week and restricting your calorie intake to 500–600 for 2 days of the week.

On the fasting days, it’s recommended that women eat 500 calories and men eat 600.

For example, you might eat normally every day of the week except Mondays and Thursdays. For those 2 days, you eat 2 small meals of 250 calories each for women and 300 calories each for men.

The 5:2 diet has been found to be effective at helping with weight loss.

3. Fast during Ramadan if you are a muslimcel JFL :lul:

Alright back to frauding.

Main Components of Bone Structure:
  • Wrist -> Arms
  • Shoulders -> Upper Body
  • Hips -> Lower Body

Wrist Frauding:
Before I discovered this forum site I had a theory where if you put pressure on your bones and caused microfractures they will heal back to a bigger bone. When I discovered looksmax that is when I found out that this phenomenon was called bonesmashing which is known as bone hypertrophy. Bone hypertrophy occurs in response to physical activity and tension on the bones. The bones in the throwing arm of a baseball pitcher and the racket arm of a tennis player are denser and thicker than the other arm. In addition, physical activity increases bone density throughout the skeletal system, not only in the bones being stressed.

So could it be possible for you to put pressure and acute strain on your bones specifically in order to somewhat make them bigger? I was curious to try out.

My experience:
  1. Get a hammer
  2. Hit the areas I tell you on the drawing including the number of reps

1. Make each rep count and take your time.
  2. Do this for your other wrist
  3. Hitting too light will cause bone loss because the body will not give a healing response. In addition, hitting too hard with too many reps can prolong the process of healing.
  4. Bone smash every other day
  5. Supplements: I recommend taking a calcium, magnesium, and zinc supplement with a high protein diet and a multivitamin.

For progressive overload either hit harder or increase the reps to a MAXIMUM of 60. Too many reps in my experience prolonged the process of healing and gave me bruises that lasted 7-10 days.

The reason why a lot of people are wristcels is because they are ectomorphs. You need to probably eat 500-1000 calories more than your limit if you want to see a lot of weight gain. The more weight you have to carry, the stronger and bigger your bones might get due to the pressure that they are facing. Make sure to lift heavy and eat well.

You can increase(frauding bone structure) your wrist size by doing ultra high repetition + low weight wrist curls every single day. I recommend getting a light weight and doing 100-1000 reps for each wrist. Apply more reps for progressive overload, but you can experiment with higher weights.

Shoulder Frauding:

There was once a legendary bodybuilder who was called "Steve Reeves." There was something about his physique that was so mystifying compared to other bodybuilders in that era (1930s). What was it that was so polarizing about Steeve's physique? Obviously, it was his frame!

L2P8IBp2FEq40lztzlAD_mGMD5-vveFrZT6wueycgDtOarRcMb_Dscs4yZu2w0r3fA3q7hClL1Z7hqCZNMjRtIUMrgzo8wuhfadIxHc5tczdbKv77NghMONRDEkCFGqjnwMwbqXe

T1SyyNH7eXkbt0_U3vb5_0Iq2dA-IvZmW31cJRlBCgGVR_faC2JchNUNIvCixpCG5Phdcoub8mMG_HIcXDbMm1FxMY_D71Go0Srs7c-wrud8zSHnCU0ZCqTAIS8V8WkzYmF_B6sW

One would look at these photos of Steve and assume "Genetics" but Steve made it clear that he wasn't always this wide He did a specific exercise that stretched out the connective tissues surrounding the scapulae and by also expanding the rib cage. The reason behind expanding the rib cage, the scapula which is attached to the ribcage means that if you actually expand the ribcage the scapula would also widen, makes sense? But the broadening can also be enhanced by stretching the connective tissue.

53EhSN3aCq4NMxQcCvuRr2z_OsiLWHnZGzWTtMQOJsVqkJoE0pwGtRwmC6KzdcoNwWR_u4rrApcBoKNgGLknG8q4mfhu5JsEi_A1pxRwirvTc8qBsWWpoUPzmJGPJTG3iRxgdRzj

This group of bones is obviously connected to the ribcage.

Here is before and after, Steve Reeves expanding his frame over the years

0WsldIPzeVVY_Ir4XyndvFmHZm07N625vd7j4_9lAIWO7Ixs3dDu2WWRq3xq_V4YQ8ojwkhaBsVebFhYCFD_cA-TbfOI-CXtGcylr2RU5e1Dvzx0Gik58Tj0CrLjrnFmAHrb78Yr

uPhEJYiZbIM10bV7bnl2HSMJnqZrsS5G-Au7jdYDH09MLvzd-xDlSxnwp4L8somLMZZ2XTwaKfqrJ-mGrAgdNDFOaitDrr-qfCEwnOAiayW8qh9Gqxq7nI4_nWON92iHaLaehf6a

It appears his frame got wider, but no proper measurements were taken, but clearly you can see his frame got much bigger.

HOW TO GET A WIDER FRAME

The Reeves "Deadlift"
When you look up the Reeves deadlift people would say its an exercise that would work your traps it will work your forearms but that wasn't the purpose for it. To quote a fitness YouTuber "If Reeves were alive today and saw people doing it like a deadlift he would grab a 45 lbs dumbell and slap them across the face with it." This movement was a shrug not a deadlift and not for hypertrophy of your traps but a shrug! And it was a small shrug, a slight movement of the rear deltoid. Reeves claimed that this movement not only put more mass on his side deltoid but widened the skeletal frame. This makes perfect sense and has science backing it up. The more pressure you put on the clavicles/bones in your shoulder the more it will remodel and adapt just like any other part of your body.

K1i8LNmCrVHil28I_u-DDE0ZgBw_W7_PXUTtWdqsUiphgiLx0PXDtKsqotaPYXLwAIDrTYgJZQ93iKjCdJEDTzAWOXt8JBrJnVML9kIyGKZLDDeIaCGi72zC0VwEXuiXRZIQAN3w

HOW TO DO THIS MOVEMENT.

-Wide grip the barbell by grabbing the plates instead of the actual barbell as seen in the above photo.

-Raise it up like a deadlift

-Retract and protract your scapula in a shrug like motion. Raise the scapula up and down. You will stretch out the ligaments and tendons to broaden the shoulders and will workout your side deltoid. Don't do a heavy shrug as to work your traps or your back, perform this slowly and make it a small motion. Remember, most of the motion is in the scapula.

Unfortunately, there are no videos out there on how to actually do this type of exercise, the ones I found are simply doing it the wrong way or doing something entirely different. You just have to feel it, don't do it with too much weight and injure yourself.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm not sure how long it takes to see results, I imagine it will take a year to see the results you want to. The key is consistency. In the next method "Rib-cage expansion" it takes slightly less time to widen the frame.

EXPANDING THE RIB CAGE

I'll get straight to the point, here is how to expand the ribcage

EXERCISE: DEEP BREATHING SQUATS SUPERSET: Dumbell pullovers

If you don't know what Supersetting is, its when you perform an exercise right after you did the previous one.

FN7PXHBZha2Ijrlai9SaBe46aeD3Yw0tTD2SyP9hnW5NQEzeNjR7jOQ0RxGnRlv1_b-UN2bbIs8JuYkWdhm4AeDPFYaZcVEp9lbtRlYvff6XjP1eJ6c3nArTFbBsJJR2ZAP42P8s

Taking deep breaths the body will be forced to use the ribcage and diaphragm intensely, the lungs would really expand thus your ribcage will expand.

-Between Reps, deliberate deep breaths preformed

-3 deep breaths, up to 10-15 advanced lifters
-MOUTH OPEN BREATHING

-Raise upper ribs, expand chest deliberately.

Average amount of reps = 20.

100lbs for beginners.

Superset with dumbell pullovers.

q2fPFCFQszPXBlvjMrHWU72xdcyXgIN39SgJut8yZ_OBbJlDlp6s9vr133bL4RV0sOzlZ2OcE2RZJwCNAiojSS9ZZCQw1YzJleiIEXx1oVsjezg6IgfesY2DrffoPOlmRfntwvg5

Video on how to do a basic dumbell pullover to give you an idea but we are going to do it Arnold's way.

Lower Body Frauding:
Nothing much can be really said here other than to train legs intensely and eat at a large calories surplus if you are an ectomorph. If your hips are wide, you can compensate for it by having wider shoulders.

Vibration Therapy for Bone Growth:

Certain frequencies of sound can grow your bones.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/womens-health/update-on-vibration-therapy-for-bone-health
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458848/

Let me quote harvard:
"Soon you may be hearing a lot about low-intensity vibration therapy for strengthening bones and reducing the risk of fractures. ... These low-intensity vibration devices gently stimulate muscle and bone when you stand on them."

So basically a frequency between 30 and 50 Hz seems to be optimal but lower can higher can also be used.

If you really want to inject, and you have the opportunity to do so, go for it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Christiano, Neko arc 14's, Hipcel and 17 others
@Gargantuan pin worthy?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
seems a good thread , bookmarked, imma try the PITUITARY GLAND MEDITATION STEPS
and see what happen

When you imagine that dot in your mind with eyes closed, the pituitary gland releases the growth hormones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I tried my best please read

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, teenmax and Deleted member 16354
seems a good thread , bookmarked, imma try the PITUITARY GLAND MEDITATION STEPS
and see what happen
make sure to do the frame stuff also :)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 16354

The skeletal system is the framework for the size of your body including the muscles, organs, tendons etc. Since your muscles are attached to your bones it would make sense to say that the smaller your bones the less muscle you can fit into your skeleton and vice versa. When I was little I had noticed that people were genetically predisposed to certain body types, however I did not know whether my observations were a real phenomenon. However, years later, I had discovered the somatotype theory which was formulated by William Herbert Sheldon, which talks about classifying people into certain categories according to their body build: mainly bone structure, muscle, and fat mass. One of the proposals in this theory is that there are three basic elements, or somatotypes, that contribute to your body type. These somatotypes and their associated physical traits are:

c01ObiLuWyXcnUViF5qoa3ic1Qokm-U7etI5vgx73djeFiK58FoxfnyE5szEll9VCwHMCxA87IY_68TBFv1gDgSmbVaAfjFZsSlXi_G15PebxIGQikV-tNYzXmjMqCp8QZB2dlvy

Endomorph: characterized by increased fat storage, a wide waist and shoulders and a large bone structure, usually referred to as fat, or chunky. Endomorphs are predisposed to storing fat. The endomorph body is one that a lot of people do not like to have, but honestly it is more of a blessing than a flaw. You have an immense amount of strength and you have an indestructible stature. A few disadvantages are that you have a slower metabolism and you are less agile. Perfect for raw strength.
1VPNLIZL_RtF3NEelUs6JlKlPdHlr8905aBxMAhB5_LAJLJ_IfyEHWfzqShyTQSqAjWTRRmjn18m9OjO0wuw-6ZItX8dB0EaQElXHfvzPKP9rn6LTXI02ZBXXOEQ4MoQ_wbeQfvN

Mesomorph: characterized by medium bones, solid torso, low fat levels and a narrow waist; usually referred to as muscular. Mesomorphs are predisposed to build muscle but not store fat. The mesomorphic body type is a good middle ground for the somatotypes. They are able to pull off that “athletic” look while also pulling off decent muscle size and strength. The mesomorphic body consists of thicker bones than the ectomorph with an addition of more type II muscle fibers. Most women even prefer the mesomorphic look.
qaHuZsH9YZL7hnJXgP4eO_02vsI4pPaUjYKWvma7f-4rKZ1TlisW-iA1KhoGLUMnKq1LvnCfm7O-QsikuzTe0ENlyAAchN0MaZXPeIc3u5YTx5HAJwafT1BfRhDqctpQLCieg4DY

Ectomorph: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; usually referred to as slim. They are not predisposed to store fat nor build muscle. Earlier I was talking about the importance of your bone structure and how it can allow you to have a greater muscle potential and wider frame, possibly improving your attractiveness. The issue with ectomorphs is that they have thin bones and a small frame, which can limit their muscle potential including their attractiveness. Not only that but they are also generally weaker. The majority of an ectomorphic body consists of type I muscle fibers which are resistant to fatigue. However, these muscles have reduced strength due to their ability contract less compared to the type II muscle fibers.
QN-9L8x7_bWwq6T4eVG5W1gWc1vfLyfKAHVBAZ-fTB6SzhmxLG5j5a-Z6f7ZYGY1qRLNRfZTwrZhOl5uhB7fUsTV2OvFhWKCNLZLZ-23blWVi1YVpeOpbommqBY-7z_j1Yl_Mlzc

Most people possess a mix of these traits, and pure forms of these somatotypes are rare.

HGH Sources:
Before we get into frauding we need to talk about HGH. Since this is a natural guide I will not be talking about injecting. However if you have the opportunity to do so, go for it. Human growth hormone, produced by the pituitary gland, spurs growth in children and adolescents. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function. It is absolutely necessary for bone growth and remodeling. GH directly and through IGF-I stimulates osteoblast proliferation and activity, promoting bone formation. It also stimulates osteoclast differentiation and activity, promoting bone resorption.

The first method is meditating to ‘exploit’ the pituitary gland for GH secretion. Pituitary gland meditation is a technique to activate your pituitary gland to assist in height growth. However in this case we will also do it for our frame as well.

The initial 5 days are like warming up before you start your actual workout. If you follow this steps accurately the next step will be easier

1. Take a white paper.

5. Focus on the dot.

6. The dot should be in a straight line with the midpoint of your eyebrows just above your nose. The dot should be at a distance of 25-30 cm from your eyes.

This process will be a bit complicated but we need results so focus is important.

1. Draw a very small circle around the dot you were focusing on for the last 5 days.

1. These are some very significant days. You will have to focus on a pea-sized dot now. You haven’t come that far just to quit.

6. Do not force yourself. This should not take more than 10 minutes and if you cannot make the circle disappear then you can try the next day.

6. Now imagine the dot in your head and focus it in the middle of both your eyebrows just above your nose. Imagine It for 2 minutes.

The process is complete. When you imagine that dot in your mind with eyes closed, the pituitary gland releases the growth hormones. Hopefully, you will grow in size.

INTERMITTENT FASTING

Studies indicate that fasting can help boost your HGH levels. One such study found that after a 3-day fast, your HGH levels increase by more than 300%. A week later, they went up by a whopping 1,250%. Because continuous fasting is just short-term, intermittent fasting is a more preferable approach.

1. The 16/8 method

The 16/8 method involves fasting every day for about 16 hours and restricting your daily eating window to approximately 8 hours.

Doing this method of fasting can actually be as simple as not eating anything after dinner and skipping breakfast.

For example, if you finish your last meal at 8 p.m. and don’t eat until noon the next day, you’re technically fasting for 16 hours.

The 5:2 diet involves eating what you typically eat 5 days of the week and restricting your calorie intake to 500–600 for 2 days of the week.

On the fasting days, it’s recommended that women eat 500 calories and men eat 600.

For example, you might eat normally every day of the week except Mondays and Thursdays. For those 2 days, you eat 2 small meals of 250 calories each for women and 300 calories each for men.

• Wrist -> Arms
  • Hips -> Lower Body

Wrist Frauding:
Before I discovered this forum site I had a theory where if you put pressure on your bones and caused microfractures they will heal back to a bigger bone. When I discovered looksmax that is when I found out that this phenomenon was called bonesmashing which is known as bone hypertrophy. Bone hypertrophy occurs in response to physical activity and tension on the bones. The bones in the throwing arm of a baseball pitcher and the racket arm of a tennis player are denser and thicker than the other arm. In addition, physical activity increases bone density throughout the skeletal system, not only in the bones being stressed.

So could it be possible for you to put pressure and acute strain on your bones specifically in order to somewhat make them bigger? I was curious to try out.

My experience:
  1. Get a hammer

View attachment 1544023

View attachment 1544026
  3. Hitting too light will cause bone loss because the body will not give a healing response. In addition, hitting too hard with too many reps can prolong the process of healing.
  5. Supplements: I recommend taking a calcium, magnesium, and zinc supplement with a high protein diet and a multivitamin.

For progressive overload either hit harder or increase the reps to a MAXIMUM of 60. Too many reps in my experience prolonged the process of healing and gave me bruises that lasted 7-10 days.

The reason why a lot of people are wristcels is because they are ectomorphs. You need to probably eat 500-1000 calories more than your limit if you want to see a lot of weight gain. The more weight you have to carry, the stronger and bigger your bones might get due to the pressure that they are facing. Make sure to lift heavy and eat well.

You can increase(frauding bone structure) your wrist size by doing ultra high repetition + low weight wrist curls every single day. I recommend getting a light weight and doing 100-1000 reps for each wrist. Apply more reps for progressive overload, but you can experiment with higher weights.

Shoulder Frauding:

There was once a legendary bodybuilder who was called "Steve Reeves." There was something about his physique that was so mystifying compared to other bodybuilders in that era (1930s). What was it that was so polarizing about Steeve's physique? Obviously, it was his frame!

L2P8IBp2FEq40lztzlAD_mGMD5-vveFrZT6wueycgDtOarRcMb_Dscs4yZu2w0r3fA3q7hClL1Z7hqCZNMjRtIUMrgzo8wuhfadIxHc5tczdbKv77NghMONRDEkCFGqjnwMwbqXe

T1SyyNH7eXkbt0_U3vb5_0Iq2dA-IvZmW31cJRlBCgGVR_faC2JchNUNIvCixpCG5Phdcoub8mMG_HIcXDbMm1FxMY_D71Go0Srs7c-wrud8zSHnCU0ZCqTAIS8V8WkzYmF_B6sW

One would look at these photos of Steve and assume "Genetics" but Steve made it clear that he wasn't always this wide He did a specific exercise that stretched out the connective tissues surrounding the scapulae and by also expanding the rib cage. The reason behind expanding the rib cage, the scapula which is attached to the ribcage means that if you actually expand the ribcage the scapula would also widen, makes sense? But the broadening can also be enhanced by stretching the connective tissue.

53EhSN3aCq4NMxQcCvuRr2z_OsiLWHnZGzWTtMQOJsVqkJoE0pwGtRwmC6KzdcoNwWR_u4rrApcBoKNgGLknG8q4mfhu5JsEi_A1pxRwirvTc8qBsWWpoUPzmJGPJTG3iRxgdRzj

0WsldIPzeVVY_Ir4XyndvFmHZm07N625vd7j4_9lAIWO7Ixs3dDu2WWRq3xq_V4YQ8ojwkhaBsVebFhYCFD_cA-TbfOI-CXtGcylr2RU5e1Dvzx0Gik58Tj0CrLjrnFmAHrb78Yr

uPhEJYiZbIM10bV7bnl2HSMJnqZrsS5G-Au7jdYDH09MLvzd-xDlSxnwp4L8somLMZZ2XTwaKfqrJ-mGrAgdNDFOaitDrr-qfCEwnOAiayW8qh9Gqxq7nI4_nWON92iHaLaehf6a

It appears his frame got wider, but no proper measurements were taken, but clearly you can see his frame got much bigger.

HOW TO GET A WIDER FRAME

The Reeves "Deadlift"
When you look up the Reeves deadlift people would say its an exercise that would work your traps it will work your forearms but that wasn't the purpose for it. To quote a fitness YouTuber "If Reeves were alive today and saw people doing it like a deadlift he would grab a 45 lbs dumbell and slap them across the face with it." This movement was a shrug not a deadlift and not for hypertrophy of your traps but a shrug! And it was a small shrug, a slight movement of the rear deltoid. Reeves claimed that this movement not only put more mass on his side deltoid but widened the skeletal frame. This makes perfect sense and has science backing it up. The more pressure you put on the clavicles/bones in your shoulder the more it will remodel and adapt just like any other part of your body.

K1i8LNmCrVHil28I_u-DDE0ZgBw_W7_PXUTtWdqsUiphgiLx0PXDtKsqotaPYXLwAIDrTYgJZQ93iKjCdJEDTzAWOXt8JBrJnVML9kIyGKZLDDeIaCGi72zC0VwEXuiXRZIQAN3w

HOW TO DO THIS MOVEMENT.

-Wide grip the barbell by grabbing the plates instead of the actual barbell as seen in the above photo.

-Retract and protract your scapula in a shrug like motion. Raise the scapula up and down. You will stretch out the ligaments and tendons to broaden the shoulders and will workout your side deltoid. Don't do a heavy shrug as to work your traps or your back, perform this slowly and make it a small motion. Remember, most of the motion is in the scapula.

Unfortunately, there are no videos out there on how to actually do this type of exercise, the ones I found are simply doing it the wrong way or doing something entirely different. You just have to feel it, don't do it with too much weight and injure yourself.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm not sure how long it takes to see results, I imagine it will take a year to see the results you want to. The key is consistency. In the next method "Rib-cage expansion" it takes slightly less time to widen the frame.

EXPANDING THE RIB CAGE

If you don't know what Supersetting is, its when you perform an exercise right after you did the previous one.

FN7PXHBZha2Ijrlai9SaBe46aeD3Yw0tTD2SyP9hnW5NQEzeNjR7jOQ0RxGnRlv1_b-UN2bbIs8JuYkWdhm4AeDPFYaZcVEp9lbtRlYvff6XjP1eJ6c3nArTFbBsJJR2ZAP42P8s

Taking deep breaths the body will be forced to use the ribcage and diaphragm intensely, the lungs would really expand thus your ribcage will expand.

-MOUTH OPEN BREATHING

100lbs for beginners.

q2fPFCFQszPXBlvjMrHWU72xdcyXgIN39SgJut8yZ_OBbJlDlp6s9vr133bL4RV0sOzlZ2OcE2RZJwCNAiojSS9ZZCQw1YzJleiIEXx1oVsjezg6IgfesY2DrffoPOlmRfntwvg5

Video on how to do a basic dumbell pullover to give you an idea but we are going to do it Arnold's way.

Lower Body Frauding:
Nothing much can be really said here other than to train legs intensely and eat at a large calories surplus if you are an ectomorph. If your hips are wide, you can compensate for it by having wider shoulders.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/womens-health/update-on-vibration-therapy-for-bone-health

Let me quote harvard:
"Soon you may be hearing a lot about low-intensity vibration therapy for strengthening bones and reducing the risk of fractures. ... These low-intensity vibration devices gently stimulate muscle and bone when you stand on them."

So basically a frequency between 30 and 50 Hz seems to be optimal but lower can higher can also be used.

BOTB worthy, after I saw the Reeves techniques and IGF-1 section.

Stuff like this really works for the frame and i can attestify, top 3 threads of the week.

Pin worthy imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Christiano, TeenAscender, .👽. and 1 other person

HGH Sources:

1. Take a white paper.

5. Focus on the dot.

INTERMITTENT FASTING

1. The 16/8 method

• Wrist -> Arms
  • Hips -> Lower Body

Wrist Frauding:

My experience:
  1. Get a hammer

View attachment 1544023

View attachment 1544026

Shoulder Frauding:

HOW TO GET A WIDER FRAME

The Reeves "Deadlift"

HOW TO DO THIS MOVEMENT.

EXPANDING THE RIB CAGE

-MOUTH OPEN BREATHING

100lbs for beginners.

Lower Body Frauding:

Let me quote harvard:

Greycels carrying the forum again!

FUCK YOU ROTTERS!:feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackHanma, teenmax, Korea and 1 other person

Fasting lowers IGF-1 levels

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Sounds like broscience.

Whats the evidence for pituitary method?

+ fasting is cope as it nukes igf

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, FreakkForLife, TrestIsBest and 1 other person

HGH Sources:

1. Take a white paper.

5. Focus on the dot.

INTERMITTENT FASTING

1. The 16/8 method

• Wrist -> Arms
  • Hips -> Lower Body

Wrist Frauding:

My experience:
  1. Get a hammer

View attachment 1544023

View attachment 1544026

Shoulder Frauding:

HOW TO GET A WIDER FRAME

The Reeves "Deadlift"

HOW TO DO THIS MOVEMENT.

EXPANDING THE RIB CAGE

-MOUTH OPEN BREATHING

100lbs for beginners.

Lower Body Frauding:

Let me quote harvard:

i did the first day of meditation that shit is a tripppp mannn

How does imagining a dot cause the pituitary gland to release HGH?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, mafiaboy, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
This should be pinned.

High effort, bump worthy.

somatotypes have been scientifically disproven; stopped reading at that point.

youve been deboonked.

Not sure about mesomorph etc but the rest is good.

somatotypes have been scientifically disproven; stopped reading at that point.

youve been deboonked.
You have to be delusional to think somatotypes aren't real. Somatotype is literally bone structure in different categories. How come all strongman competitors are endomorphs? How come all long distance are ectomorphs? How come mesomorphs particape more in power sports? Because everyone's build is good for them in different situation. Don't expect a strongman endomorph lifter to run a marathon without dying from a heart attack. Same goes for ectomorphs who wouldn't be able to lift a heavy ass weight. It has also been proven that every 2.2kg of bone allows for an additional of 5 pounds of muscle. Bone structure is everything.

• Ugh..
You have to be delusional to think somatotypes aren't real. Somatotype is literally bone structure in different categories. How come all strongman competitors are endomorphs? How come all long distance are ectomorphs? How come mesomorphs particape more in power sports? Because everyone's build is good for them in different situation. Don't expect a strongman endomorph lifter to run a marathon without dying from a heart attack. Same goes for ectomorphs who wouldn't be able to lift a heavy ass weight. It has also been proven that every 2.2kg of bone allows for an additional of 5 pounds of muscle. Bone structure is everything.
You are the delusional one. Somatypes were invented by a psychologist ROFLMAO.
How come all strongman competitors are endomorphs? How come all long distance are ectomorphs? How come mesomorphs particape more in power sports?
These bodytypes are direct result of their specific training and diet. Skinny twinks will have the advantage in marathon so will naturally win all the medals.
Below shows your 'mesomorph' example in various body states, where he could be described as ectomorph, endomorphic and mesomorph.

A classification system that only works for "rare" cases doesn't seem like a good system.

Your next post will be on Astrology?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, ILoveFortnite2011 and Bitchwhipper2
Can you be something mix of 2 types?

I think the problem is that GH can cause acromegaly

absolutely ZERO proof that staring at a dot on the wall will increase hgh

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
OP this is one of the worst threads I've seen for a long time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RexxDZN, Deleted member 16641 and untouchable_coper
Isn't this meditation for the pituitary gland a type of meditation called kasina meditation? do you have any knowledge about this? if you have, please DM me, I've always wanted to learn more about meditation, and I've always wanted a meditation guide on this forum

HGH Sources:

1. Take a white paper.

5. Focus on the dot.

INTERMITTENT FASTING

1. The 16/8 method

• Wrist -> Arms
  • Hips -> Lower Body

Wrist Frauding:

My experience:
  1. Get a hammer

View attachment 1544023

View attachment 1544026

Shoulder Frauding:

HOW TO GET A WIDER FRAME

The Reeves "Deadlift"

HOW TO DO THIS MOVEMENT.

EXPANDING THE RIB CAGE

-MOUTH OPEN BREATHING

100lbs for beginners.

Lower Body Frauding:

Let me quote harvard:

WTF IS THIS, look fam u have put high effort into this thread. But I think it misses a lot of things, and somethings are BS. Imma post a response Post and @ u.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
this guy has NO IDEA what he is talking about

yes wear shoulder pads or whatever thats about it but this guy doesnt know how hormones or growth works