Htobrother
I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2019
- Posts
- 22,279
- Reputation
- 21,808
make sure to use conterfeir mone
1. supplement Zinc 2-3 days before that 100mg a day for a a good shoot and nofap
2.Listen to some music and drink alcohol
3.Go out and start approaching females ask them
Hey what’s your name etc.
i Have for ex 100bucks for you do you want that? And show her
If you give me a quick BJ it’s yours you can keep it
She is gonna say hmm I don’t know hmm
I have a friend
Say it’s gonna be quick who gets that opportunity some people have to work hard for that money and you get that instantly
Hmm okay maybe And have fun

Make sure to take cum in her mouth without saying anything and pic off her face and save it
1. supplement Zinc 2-3 days before that 100mg a day for a a good shoot and nofap
2.Listen to some music and drink alcohol
3.Go out and start approaching females ask them
Hey what’s your name etc.
i Have for ex 100bucks for you do you want that? And show her
If you give me a quick BJ it’s yours you can keep it
She is gonna say hmm I don’t know hmm
I have a friend
Say it’s gonna be quick who gets that opportunity some people have to work hard for that money and you get that instantly
Hmm okay maybe And have fun
Make sure to take cum in her mouth without saying anything and pic off her face and save it
Last edited: