Joeseminate
Subhuman Ascending
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2025
- Posts
- 9,455
- Reputation
- 19,175
I saw [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/thebronzemovement/s/Tz9By28XB9) post from the sub a few weeks ago that documents some anti indian subreddits, basically glorifying the deaths of Indians. Of course, if we created a sub like that aimed at whites, it'd be removed by Reddit's double standards policy.
So instead, the best we can do is report unfortunately. I just want to link people on how to do this as getting to it isn’t that obvious. The link is here: https://support.reddithelp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001103212
Fill in the relevant details including the subreddits mentioned in the linked post and give some good reasons for why they should be removed. I've done this already, but it needs more people reporting it to take it remotely seriously.
The BlatantMisogyny sub has seen some success with this method if i remember correctly. So I highly suggest that anyone reading this reports these stupid subreddits because I have no idea how they're allowed to go on, but subreddits sharing IG videos of women touching each other platonically gets removed.
So instead, the best we can do is report unfortunately. I just want to link people on how to do this as getting to it isn’t that obvious. The link is here: https://support.reddithelp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001103212
Fill in the relevant details including the subreddits mentioned in the linked post and give some good reasons for why they should be removed. I've done this already, but it needs more people reporting it to take it remotely seriously.
The BlatantMisogyny sub has seen some success with this method if i remember correctly. So I highly suggest that anyone reading this reports these stupid subreddits because I have no idea how they're allowed to go on, but subreddits sharing IG videos of women touching each other platonically gets removed.