Guide to Heightmaxxing Without Drugs (12 year old ascension guide lol)

im not sure but i think the chance of cancerous cells developing still increases proportionately to the amount of GH in your bloodstream simply because cell division can result in mutation and more cell division logically should provide more potential mutation. but when you think about running gh for a year or 2 resulting 2-3x the baseline levels its basically the same as the risk of a 100 year old having developed cancer and a 105 year old, still barely any difference, its only a few years worth of GH, and honeslty forgot where i heard this so maybe it doesnt create cancer cells at all, either way theres almost no risk if you get a cancer screening as u said
True so many bodybuilders blast 20iu+ Hgh per day for years and no one gets cancer.
If u want to be extra cautious u can take 1 month off every 6 months of HGH,but i dear that this will disturbed the hgh momentum for height growth

Vorman isnt on the site im afraid. He's too busy with his own life. I dont know if I can convince him to come here or the new lookism site.

I spoke with him on discord just this morning today tbh

Yea vorman just like many learned from somewhere, and I know the source. Endocrinology is it buyos.

Apparently vorman signed up for this site 2 yrs ago but got rejected. Best we can do is hope for his server.

8 inch? idk it would be dependent on your blood flow and how much blood your organs can support, your testicular output, available foreskin and pg 1-3 aswellas growth factors.

If you can replicate your endocrine system like when you were growing, you can enlargen your dick at any size.

Woe to those mega dht gods in puberty with 2-3 spontaneous erections a day....:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I think im going to go down to light green. Idk which color it all depends on what my skintone looks like after lightening and golden hue maxxing
Who TF is vorman?
Is he a dickmaxxer?

Vorman isnt on the site im afraid. He's too busy with his own life. I dont know if I can convince him to come here or the new lookism site.

I spoke with him on discord just this morning today tbh

Yea vorman just like many learned from somewhere, and I know the source. Endocrinology is it buyos.

Apparently vorman signed up for this site 2 yrs ago but got rejected. Best we can do is hope for his server.

8 inch? idk it would be dependent on your blood flow and how much blood your organs can support, your testicular output, available foreskin and pg 1-3 aswellas growth factors.

If you can replicate your endocrine system like when you were growing, you can enlargen your dick at any size.

Woe to those mega dht gods in puberty with 2-3 spontaneous erections a day....:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I think im going to go down to light green. Idk which color it all depends on what my skintone looks like after lightening and golden hue maxxing
broh i get 2-3 and am 17 :soy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
huh? 2-3 inches? what are you trying to say?
yeah broh my erect length fluctuates from 2-3 inches throughout the day :lul:

i get 2-3 spontaneous erections per day is what i meant

i thought that was pretty normal tho

oh i thought u were talking abt height lol

whats ur dick size?
Hey man,who the fuck is vorman?

And how did he dickmaxx?

And what's the source from which vorman read that u are taking about?

Prostaglandin e1 can be used for dickmaxxing and gives 4 inches in length and even more.

And how do u recreate the teen environment for dickmaxxing?

Finasteride and de-senetization of androgen receptors?
And then using DHT gel?
Do u have any sources for DHT gel?

Guide to heightmaxing without drugs

There are a few things you can do to maximize your genetic potential even without growth hormones and aromatase Inhibitors, not really comparable but these are good for health In general as well.

1. Diet

How can we leverage diet for ideal estrogen levels?

A large percentage of soy products will have an effect on estrogen, they contain a chemical called isoflavones which are considered selective estrogen receptor modulators (serm). These effects can be both pro and anti estrogen depending on the food and type of chemicals it contains.

Cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that may have anti-estrogen effects. These vegetables consist of

Cauliflower, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussel Srouts

All animal products will contain estrogen, an omnivore diet is ideal for acquiring all nutrients required for growth, it's good to keep things balanced, so I wouldn't advocate pulling it out of your diet completely. If you are already on AI's then this likely won't be significant enough to matter.

Dairy

Dairy has been shown to significantly increase estrogen levels, drink Almond milk, but make sure you are supplementing vitamins found in regular milk, you should be supplementing with these vitamins reguardless and I'll mention this later.

"The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants men, women and children."

2. Supplements

Vitamin K2, D3, B, C, E, A, D, K, these are all important for general health and aid in bone formation

Get a good Multimineral supplement, should have Chromium. Copper, Boron, Zinc.

You can take Melatonin but if you sleep fine right now it only really serves to make you dependent on it.

Creatine, has shown to increase muscle mass even reguarless of whether subjects are active.

3.Physical Activity

You need to always be active during puberty, lifting weights has proven to increase testosterone and growth hormone serum concentration levels. Heavy squats/deadlifts have shown promise in this reguard as well however they will also compress your spine, stretch and use gravity boots immediately following any sessions if you do so.

You should be doing cardio EOD, fat is incredibly bad for estrogen levels, high body fat will increase aromatization and you should semi lean year round, 10-12 body fat is ideal, if you can gain weight while mainting a body fat even lower than that then go ahead but if you're experiencing side effects then don't push it, if you notice changes in libido and energy tone it back.

You can do PPL or anything else, you can lift everyday if you can fit cardio in as well, if not then just alternate between lifting and cardio, here's what my routine looks like

Day One (cardio)

Jumprope 2 minutes x 5 rounds with 2 minute rests

Heavy bag practice 2 minute x 10 rounds with 2 minute rests

(Freestyle of do specific punches; overhands, hooks, straights, jabs per each round)

Day Two (Lifting)

Curls 12 x 2

Skullcrusher 12-20 x 2

Bench/ Chest Press 12 x 2

Pullups 15 x 2

Overhead press 12-15 x 2

Heavy squats x 2 (no dropset)

Heavy deadlifts x 2 (no dropset

The second set on all of these is a drop set besides squats and deadlifts

Daily:

10x2 Front raise? on floor

10x2 Front raise(with situps superset) on floor

4.Spinal decompression/stretching

This is what I do personally daily (not really but I'm working up to it and you should too)

Tadasana 30 seconds x 6-8

Reach towards dot on wall 30 seconds x 6-8

Hanging by hands 30 seconds x 6-8

Gravity boots while holding 20 pounds x 2 (2-5 mins)

5.Conclusion

Ultimately it would be ideal to use drugs however these methods are much better than nothing and all contribute to general well being anyway. Don't let an obsession with height mess with your social life, you can still eat out, hang out with friends and go to social events, its worth mentioning however that alcohol and weed can stunt both height and brain development as well. Avoid recreational drugs.
add cold showers

Dairy has been shown to significantly increase estrogen levels, drink Almond milk, but make sure you are supplementing vitamins found in regular milk, you should be supplementing with these vitamins reguardless and I'll mention this later.

"The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants men, women and children."
This shit was only done on 7 men and 6 kids who didnt even start puberty. I think all you gotta do is not drink it everyday and when u do just drink less than 600 mL.

This shit was only done on 7 men and 6 kids who didnt even start puberty. I think all you gotta do is not drink it everyday and when u do just drink less than 600 mL.
Yeah this was kinda a sperg post tbh, in reality it's drugs or cope, if you do all this shit perfectly you'll get maybe a 5% difference in adult height AIs and GH are the way.

Apart from igf-1, ai, and peptides, nothing makes you taller jfl
kids in highschool who play football take anavar for the a few extra inches before the growth plates close

I'm 5'10, and I spend every waking hour researching about height jfl
Im 6'1 and early puberty and spend every waking hour researching about height

6'5 should be a relatively easy goal to hit

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Im 6'1 and early puberty and spend every waking hour researching about height

6'5 should be a relatively easy goal to hit
hmm its possible but a little on the enthusiastic side
dont let psl heightfrauders rot ur brain a legit barefoot 6'5 is borderline gigantic tier irl

you'll forsure make it to weak 6'4 which is still tall as fuck in the US and you run tiktok height game and pull solely based on height (just put 6'6 in bio as most tiktokers inflate by 2 inches)

6'4-6'5 is tall as fuck tier youll be in the top 5 tallest guys in a hs/college

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero