Guide to Heightmaxxing Without Drugs (12 year old ascension guide lol)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Guide to heightmaxing without drugs

There are a few things you can do to maximize your genetic potential even without growth hormones and aromatase Inhibitors, not really comparable but these are good for health In general as well.

1. Diet

How can we leverage diet for ideal estrogen levels?

A large percentage of soy products will have an effect on estrogen, they contain a chemical called isoflavones which are considered selective estrogen receptor modulators (serm). These effects can be both pro and anti estrogen depending on the food and type of chemicals it contains.

Cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that may have anti-estrogen effects. These vegetables consist of

Cauliflower, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussel Srouts

All animal products will contain estrogen, an omnivore diet is ideal for acquiring all nutrients required for growth, it's good to keep things balanced, so I wouldn't advocate pulling it out of your diet completely. If you are already on AI's then this likely won't be significant enough to matter.

Dairy

Dairy has been shown to significantly increase estrogen levels, drink Almond milk, but make sure you are supplementing vitamins found in regular milk, you should be supplementing with these vitamins reguardless and I'll mention this later.

"The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants men, women and children."

2. Supplements

Vitamin K2, D3, B, C, E, A, D, K, these are all important for general health and aid in bone formation

Get a good Multimineral supplement, should have Chromium. Copper, Boron, Zinc.

You can take Melatonin but if you sleep fine right now it only really serves to make you dependent on it.

Creatine, has shown to increase muscle mass even reguarless of whether subjects are active.

3.Physical Activity

You need to always be active during puberty, lifting weights has proven to increase testosterone and growth hormone serum concentration levels. Heavy squats/deadlifts have shown promise in this reguard as well however they will also compress your spine, stretch and use gravity boots immediately following any sessions if you do so.

You should be doing cardio EOD, fat is incredibly bad for estrogen levels, high body fat will increase aromatization and you should semi lean year round, 10-12 body fat is ideal, if you can gain weight while mainting a body fat even lower than that then go ahead but if you're experiencing side effects then don't push it, if you notice changes in libido and energy tone it back.

You can do PPL or anything else, you can lift everyday if you can fit cardio in as well, if not then just alternate between lifting and cardio, here's what my routine looks like

Day One (cardio)

Jumprope 2 minutes x 5 rounds with 2 minute rests

Heavy bag practice 2 minute x 10 rounds with 2 minute rests

(Freestyle of do specific punches; overhands, hooks, straights, jabs per each round)

Day Two (Lifting)

Curls 12 x 2

Skullcrusher 12-20 x 2

Bench/ Chest Press 12 x 2

Pullups 15 x 2

Overhead press 12-15 x 2

Heavy squats x 2 (no dropset)

Heavy deadlifts x 2 (no dropset

The second set on all of these is a drop set besides squats and deadlifts

Daily:

10x2 Front raise? on floor

10x2 Front raise(with situps superset) on floor

4.Spinal decompression/stretching

This is what I do personally daily (not really but I'm working up to it and you should too)

Tadasana 30 seconds x 6-8

Reach towards dot on wall 30 seconds x 6-8

Hanging by hands 30 seconds x 6-8

Gravity boots while holding 20 pounds x 2 (2-5 mins)

5.Conclusion

Ultimately it would be ideal to use drugs however these methods are much better than nothing and all contribute to general well being anyway. Don't let an obsession with height mess with your social life, you can still eat out, hang out with friends and go to social events, its worth mentioning however that alcohol and weed can stunt both height and brain development as well. Avoid recreational drugs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, Chadullahlite, GigaAscender and 2 others
Are you 12? :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15827
Apart from igf-1, ai, and peptides, nothing makes you taller jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jimmywrld999, AscendingHero, Mewton and 2 others

There are a few things you can do to maximize your genetic potential even without growth hormones and aromatase Inhibitors.

1. Diet

A large percentage of soy products will have an effect on estrogen, they contain a chemical called isoflavones which are considered selective estrogen receptor modulators (serm). These effects can be both pro and anti estrogen depending on the food and type of chemicals it contains.

Cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that may have anti-estrogen effects. These vegetables consist of

All animal products will contain estrogen, an omnivore diet is ideal for acquiring all nutrients required for growth, it's good to keep things balanced, so I wouldn't advocate pulling it out of your diet completely. If you are already on AI's then this likely won't be significant enough to matter.

Dairy

Dairy has been shown to significantly increase estrogen levels, drink Almond milk, but make sure you are supplementing vitamins found in regular milk, you should be supplementing with these vitamins reguardless and I'll mention this later.

"The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants men, women and children."

2. Supplements

Vitamin K2, D3, B, C, E, A, D, K, these are all important for general health and aid in bone formation

You can take Melatonin but if you sleep fine right now it only really serves to make you dependent on it.

Creatine, has shown to increase muscle mass even reguarless of whether subjects are active.

3.Physical Activity

You need to always be active during puberty, lifting weights has proven to increase testosterone and growth hormone serum concentration levels. Heavy squats/deadlifts have shown promise in this reguard as well however they will also compress your spine, stretch and use gravity boots immediately following any sessions if you do so.

You should be doing cardio EOD, fat is incredibly bad for estrogen levels, high body fat will increase aromatization and you should semi lean year round, 10-12 body fat is ideal, if you can gain weight while mainting a body fat even lower than that then go ahead but if you're experiencing side effects then don't push it, if you notice changes in libido and energy tone it back.

You can do PPL or anything else, you can lift everyday if you can fit cardio in as well, if not then just alternate between lifting and cardio, here's what my routine looks like

Day One (cardio)

(Freestyle of do specific punches; overhands, hooks, straights, jabs per each round)

Day Two (Lifting)

Curls 12 x 2

Skullcrusher 12-20 x 2

Pullups 15 x 2

Overhead press 12-15 x 2

Daily:

This is what I do personally daily (not really but I'm working up to it and you should too)

5.Conclusion

Ultimately it would be ideal to use drugs however these methods are much better than nothing and all contribute to general well being anyway. Don't let an obsession with height mess with your social life, you can still eat out, hang out with friends and go to social events, its worth mentioning however that alcohol and weed can stunt both height and brain development as well. Avoid recreational drugs.

Reminder, this nigga is 5'2​

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 3 others
Just take low dose asin and mk 677 and dont worry about the rest of this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
So much cope

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15827
Why else would I waste my time researching this shit :lul:
I'm 5'10, and I spend every waking hour researching about height jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and MorningNorwood
Just take low dose asin and mk 677 and dont worry about the rest of this :lul:
No shit that's the point, if you can't get real shit then that's what this guide is for

No lol I've got a proper stack I just thought I'd help out all these younger kids on the sub who can't get real shit
If you're an incel or a looksmaxxer at 12, what can I say, just :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Cope the thread

There are a few things you can do to maximize your genetic potential even without growth hormones and aromatase Inhibitors.

1. Diet

Dairy

2. Supplements

3.Physical Activity

Day One (cardio)

Day Two (Lifting)

Curls 12 x 2

Skullcrusher 12-20 x 2

Pullups 15 x 2

Overhead press 12-15 x 2

Daily:

5.Conclusion

Brussel sprouts and broccoli are man made and contain lots of anti nutrients. Just eat raw meat and milk

No shit that's the point, if you can't get real shit then that's what this guide is for
Anyone can get the real shit.

Running asin is dirt cheap in reality and mk 677 is just $30 monthly

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Anyone can get the real shit.

Running asin is dirt cheap in reality and mk 677 is just $30 monthly
I just got done talking to some kid who's like 14 and his parents think supplements are poison

• +1
Deadlifts? Nigga what

I just got done talking to some kid who's like 14 and his parents think supplements are poison
Tell him to buy it himself

If I found this site when I was 12…..

Deadlifts? Nigga what

i noticed the track and field and BB players at my high school had the largest growth spurts

Tell him to buy it himself
He's got 40 dollars to his name and no debit card lol, I know these lifestyle changes aren't really shit compared to real GH and AI's but they aren't worthless, doesn't hurt to put it out there.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bitchwhipper2
Also compresses ur fucking spine and increases risk of a hernia

• +1
Also compresses ur fucking spine and increases risk of a hernia
You got osteoporosis or something? Mf too scared to do deadlifts :lul:

You got osteoporosis or something? Mf too scared to do deadlifts :lul:
im well past heightmaxxing this is just a shitty thread

nigga makes a thread about going to the gym and drinking milk and thinks he possesses secret knowledge
I am the oracle :feelshah:stay mad ill be 7ft in no time

I am the oracle :feelshah:stay mad ill be 7ft in no time
Good thread op.

Good for kids whose parents won't let them take AIs and
Hgh.

However that guy is right,squats increase spinal compression and herniation risks.

Also, milk dosent increase estrogen too much,i have read many studies about it,it isn't much significant..

U could have added my spinemaxxing guide and method that i sent u.

Also,u could have added protein consumption of 100+ grams (mostly animal), 2400+ calories depending on your age,weight and height and physical activity amount.

Also,u could have told about AIs and Hgh in short so those who don't know about it can learn about it and find a way to get it.

Dont listen to the naysayers and bluepillers in this thread,good work.

Just make sure u are consistent with ur work and aromaisn+hgh+lr3

can confirm this, I've been doing all of these, but instead of the specific lifting program described, 5/3/1, and walking my dogs for cardio

Good thread op.

Good for kids whose parents won't let them take AIs and
Hgh.

However that guy is right,squats increase spinal compression and herniation risks.

Also, milk dosent increase estrogen too much,i have read many studies about it,it isn't much significant..

U could have added my spinemaxxing guide and method that i sent u.

Also,u could have added protein consumption of 100+ grams (mostly animal), 2400+ calories depending on your age,weight and height and physical activity amount.

Also,u could have told about AIs and Hgh in short so those who don't know about it can learn about it and find a way to get it.

Dont listen to the naysayers and bluepillers in this thread,good work.

Just make sure u are consistent with ur work and aromaisn+hgh+lr3
arent you afraid of hgh increasing chance of cancer

arent you afraid of hgh increasing chance of cancer
Just get an MRI test to scan if u have tumours/cancer cells.

And hgh dosent cause cancer if u don't have the cells for it.

It can increase the size of tumour/cancer cells which are already present.

Most people don't have tumour/cancer cells in such a young age .
But if u are afraid just get a full body mri scan or cancer/tumour scan

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Just get an MRI test to scan if u have tumours/cancer cells.

And hgh dosent cause cancer if u don't have the cells for it.

It can increase the size of tumour/cancer cells which are already present.

Most people don't have tumour/cancer cells in such a young age .
But if u are afraid just get a full body mri scan or cancer/tumour scan
im not sure but i think the chance of cancerous cells developing still increases proportionately to the amount of GH in your bloodstream simply because cell division can result in mutation and more cell division logically should provide more potential mutation. but when you think about running gh for a year or 2 resulting 2-3x the baseline levels its basically the same as the risk of a 100 year old having developed cancer and a 105 year old, still barely any difference, its only a few years worth of GH, and honeslty forgot where i heard this so maybe it doesnt create cancer cells at all, either way theres almost no risk if you get a cancer screening as u said

nvm i mustve gone schizo and remembered a source that doesnt exist this is all bullshit :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
mfs are relentless

Ngl u need to do everything

Relaxin, hgh, caloric surplus, LL. Hopefully you can luck out to 5’6 and fuck some bitches in Cambodia

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Relaxin, hgh, caloric surplus, LL. Hopefully you can luck out to 5’6 and fuck some bitches in Cambodia
im on
igf-lr3
mk677
cjc-dac
arimidex
and hgh + dsip soon
absurd spinal decompression routine
and all the fitness shit in the post
hopefully i ascend :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

And hopefully I can use this advice and ascend to 6'6/6'7:sneaky:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
With a 9 inch horsecock and green hazel eyes. Fuck :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Im not even 16 yet still in puberty and 6'1 and i havent even fully optimized my diet and sleep routines yet alone add chemicals.

Imagine the igf-1 and relaxin gains.

Not to mention shit out there like BMN and KY.

Not to mention meat is the KEY to growth spurts whilst growing and I'll explain later

and Not to mention vorman has some new shit up his sleeve:sneaky:

• Woah
Im not even 16 yet still in puberty and 6'1 and i havent even fully optimized my diet and sleep routines yet alone add chemicals.

Imagine the igf-1 and relaxin gains.

Not to mention shit out there like BMN and KY.

Not to mention meat is the KEY to growth spurts whilst growing and I'll explain later

and Not to mention vorman has some new shit up his sleeve:sneaky:

Bro ask chad1212 to mod vorman. Legit sticky his threads and remove all the retards from the sticky

Vorman would ascend many many dicks no homo. Everyone would have a 8 inch hammer if he started giving up his secrets

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro ask chad1212 to mod vorman. Legit sticky his threads and remove all the retards from the sticky

Vorman would ascend many many dicks no homo. Everyone would have a 8 inch hammer if he started giving up his secrets
Vorman isnt on the site im afraid. He's too busy with his own life. I dont know if I can convince him to come here or the new lookism site.

I spoke with him on discord just this morning today tbh

Yea vorman just like many learned from somewhere, and I know the source. Endocrinology is it buyos.

Apparently vorman signed up for this site 2 yrs ago but got rejected. Best we can do is hope for his server.

8 inch? idk it would be dependent on your blood flow and how much blood your organs can support, your testicular output, available foreskin and pg 1-3 aswellas growth factors.

If you can replicate your endocrine system like when you were growing, you can enlargen your dick at any size.

Woe to those mega dht gods in puberty with 2-3 spontaneous erections a day....:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I think im going to go down to light green. Idk which color it all depends on what my skintone looks like after lightening and golden hue maxxing

• +1