Guide to how I avoid as many interactions as possible

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

Here's how I say 50 words or less per day.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

NEVER PARTICIPATE IN CLASS DISCUSSIONS

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma

Dont be this kid, just go somewhere else.

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2, laaltin, aleksander and 45 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv, bloomercel and datboijj
rotting over anything

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
this is what people on org do and then they complain they get no attention from women.

like when are they supposed to approach you when you're never outside, and what will you talk to them about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Hernan, dna_cel and 17 others
this is what people on org do and then they complain they get no attention from women.

like when are they supposed to approach you when you're never outside, and what will you talk to them about.
ur not one of us, why would i want anyone to approach me. Let alone women JFL. do u not know the lengths i go to not talk to anyone ever

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, starvecell, incel194012940 and 8 others
For car-lesscels on the bus just wear headphones and pretend to sleep, nobody will try to start a convo or attempt to bother you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
ur not one of us, why would i want anyone to approach me. Let alone women JFL. do u not know the lengths i go to not talk to anyone ever
whoever asks the other person out pays so I'd rather have women make the first move to get free food.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, Orvka381, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
For car-lesscels on the bus just wear headphones and pretend to sleep, nobody will try to start a convo or attempt to bother you
I use to be a public transpo-cel, great advice

.org chad larping as a lonely autist
what’s crazy is this guy slays if he steps outside especially with the knowledge he has

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Ryldoo IS COPING, Lookologist003 and 7 others
May I inquire on your hobbies and what you do in your spare time when you're living like a ghost?

whoever asks the other person out pays so I'd rather have women make the first move to get free food.
Im never gonna even attempt to date or have sex with girls again im being 100% serious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Ryldoo IS COPING, got.daim and 2 others
May I inquire on your hobbies and what you do in your spare time when you're living like a ghost?
i dont do anything besides workout and come on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Mewton, horizontallytall and 3 others
Damn you operate day to day life like a computer
mirin tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, horizontallytall, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
Im never gonna even attempt to date or have sex with girls again im being 100% serious
why would you fuck them, just eat so much that you can't move anymore afterwards and fall asleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Loveland, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Damn you operate day to day life like a computer
mirin tbh
ive eaten the exact same thing everyday for the past 3 years, i havent changed my diet even once

same with my daily regime, I even shit at the same time without fail

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loveland, dna_cel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
you dont have problems,you are a fucking chad,is your brain that thinks there is something bad when it doesnt

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
why would you fuck them, just eat so much that you can't move anymore afterwards and fall asleep.
my dad buys me tons of eggs and ground beef so i dont need to do that, thank GOD. going out to dinner is so stressful

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
i dont do anything besides workout and come on here
Don't you feel an urge to kill yourself after reflecting on how boring life is?

• Hmm...
you dont have problems,you are a fucking chad,is your brain that thinks there is something bad when it doesnt
dude this isnt a LARP btw im being 1000% serious

• Hmm...
Don't you feel an urge to kill yourself after reflecting on how boring life is?
I want to kill myself most days but i dont have a gun lol, if i had one i prob would

I want to kill myself most days but i dont have a gun lol, if i had one i prob would
I wish I knew you IRL since you'd be my one and only friend.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and ggg.tv
yeah nigga untill u get hard and fuck another ethnic ltb

It’s easy to not say anything to anyone all day if you’re a NEET. All these words when you could’ve just said “stay in bed and never leave” (aka the most logical advice if you’re an incel)

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, got.daim and _MVP_
this is certainly not sure why the fuck are you even larping?

i legit do this myself, i've never met a guy more quiet than me.

im always the quiet guy that never speaks a word and people think im creepy.

u even talked to the fuckin doctor about bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, ElTruecel, got.daim and 5 others
Joined Aug 19, 2023

just use the biggest dont theory

Bro face dont matter if u are aspie. Ltn gets treated like King’s if they are NT enough.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Lookologist003, zub111 and 1 other person
it would be hard for me
You got the courage to share your face on a forum that will ridicule you for not resembling a top tier model. I believe in you fren.

30C8CD81 2A44 4F9C BE7D 5B5AC862FD72

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, horizontallytall, got.daim and 5 others
this is certainly not sure why the fuck are you even larping?

i legit do this myself, i've never met a guy more quiet than me.

im always the quiet guy that never speaks a word and people think im creepy.

u even talked to the fuckin doctor about bonesmashing
I did that for forum clout, im super low inhib but I dread interactions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
You got the courage to share your face on a forum that will ridicule you for not resembling a top tier model. I believe in you fren.
yea based maybe ill be NT in another life

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
Op do u get a lot of lols?? Do u feel invisible?

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
almost never, i wouldnt know how to identify an IOI

i also never go outside anymore, i use to try to go up to girls but it never worked
I mean girls looking at u more than one second.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, _MVP_, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
this is how everyone should be before reaching their peak tbh
everything else is a waste of time no max cap

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ElTruecel, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

Here's how I say 50 words or less per day.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

NEVER PARTICIPATE IN CLASS DISCUSSIONS

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma
View attachment 2840541

Dont be this kid, just go somewhere else.

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her
View attachment 2840508

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823
DNR a fucking atom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, _MVP_ and datboijj
i already do this but have to endure a little bit of small talk no big deal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and socialcel
greycel trying to fit in, your not welcome here
fr tho i’m the same, unfortunately i have to interact with “friends” because they follow me everywhere jfl. nothing hurts more than hearing these low tier normies with tiktok slang say “just mew bro!” “ i have huntEr EyeS bro”😂

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, jordanisbetterthanu, WeiWei and 1 other person