Guide to how I avoid as many interactions as possible

I spent my late highschool years like that.

My school was in a different part city so I had to catch the bus at 6:30 am
I would sit in the back of the class and not talk to anyone and stay inside during class breaks (no friends, not participating in class obv).
Would come home late, eat by myself, study/doze off/daydream (I had no phone or pc), then sleep early for next day.

I would only say hi to my parents coming home and then say "Im fine" when they came to check up on me.

I would often think how devilish my life is, nothing can come close, but by the end of it I started to like it, in a sense I became a masochist.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
u must have missed the point of the thread, i hate interacting. I want to be a ghost

I agree, until i get surgery i want to be as invisible as i can
what are you even getting surgery for?? tf

in 30 years u would give away everything u got to be this young again... holy shit wasting away... if i looked like u i would actually go to parties and events

Bookmarked. Thanks a lot, bhai. :feelsgood: I only go out of the house once a week so it's not like I have to talk much, but this is nice.
Once per week? Fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
What a waste of that face. You should give it away if you're not using it.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
you a role model bro this shit is tantalizing inspiration

• JFL
mirin the dedication

• Love it
I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

Here's how I say 50 words or less per day.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

NEVER PARTICIPATE IN CLASS DISCUSSIONS

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma
View attachment 2840541

Dont be this kid, just go somewhere else.

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her
View attachment 2840508

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823
first of all do you have any friends irl whatsoever? what's your kiss, relationship and body count?

how did you end up as an aspie bro? have you always been a Chad?

I mean I never had a gf nor I have any friends rn and I also avoid NPC convos and am an introvert but I WISH I had cool smart authetnic friends irl ngl

first of all do you have any friends irl whatsoever? what's your kiss, relationship and body count?

how did you end up as an aspie bro? have you always been a Chad?

I mean I never had a gf nor I have any friends rn and I also avoid NPC convos and am an introvert but I WISH I had cool smart authetnic friends irl ngl
idk man im one of the most aspie ppl on here

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
bump

• +1
Once per week? Fakecel
I don’t have a choice. I’ve been a hikikomori and still consider myself as one. I would stay at home for weeks.

I don’t have a choice. I’ve been a hikikomori and still consider myself as one. I would stay at home for weeks.
fucking chad, I just inject vitamin D so I have no cope excuse to go outside

• JFL
Chad in dreamland. :(
When I jerkoff I get to feel like a chad, especially when i watch POV vids

then i get tired and fall asleep and get to be a chad again.

Im basically a Chad 99% of the time.

• JFL

holy shit this is actually a banger i need to make it a thread

You *are* the chad.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma
View attachment 2840541

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her
View attachment 2840508

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823
come on bro the reason u have so many ppl try to talk to u is cos ur htn with golden retriever halo, please capitalise on this dont do this shit bro in that vid u sounded NT too, it's a waste of genetics u could get a kind white htb and be a volksgenosse

notice how Im drugged out of my mind and SOLO
Screenshot 20240407 200530 YouTube

Stop larping everyone with an iq above 100 knows you larp
You also made a thread about how low inhib and NT you are irl due to many years of working in pubs/bars
I lost my high t streak yesterday cuz my gf blew my cock for 30mins now im mad

View attachment 2844914
Stop larping everyone with an iq above 100 knows you larp
You also made a thread about how low inhib and NT you are irl due to many years of working in pubs/bars
I lost my high t streak yesterday cuz my gf blew my cock for 30mins now im mad
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: fufurjde
Mirin non-NT tutorial BOTB this

• +1
How to ruin your life theory for no reason theory despite decent looks.

Literally a summary of this video :lul:

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
Autistmaxxing

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

I like this thread but this will cause chronic loneliness how are u used to coping with that?

I like this thread but this will cause chronic loneliness how are u used to coping with that?
Im a womb 2 tomb incel buddy

Im a womb 2 tomb incel buddy
Chadlite with a fried incel brain
JFL.
Could be having 100x the dopamine of the average incel in here, yet u choose to rot within people who post here all day wishing they looked like u.
Enjoy slaying while you can u wont be young forever bhai

Chadlite with a fried incel brain
JFL.
Could be having 100x the dopamine of the average incel in here, yet u choose to rot within people who post here all day wishing they looked like u.
Enjoy slaying while you can u wont be young forever bhai
Cope delusional