Guide to make your tinder profile worthy with only selfies

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Many of you like me have no NT Friends no Life and don't go out a lot so your only resort are dating apps. After trying many pics of mine i've finally concluded how to make It less boring and finally have success

You Need to make your profile colorful, take pics in different lightings (cold hot medium) with coloured clothings in order to rainbowmax It and give Happy vibes.

Also no angry stares, no squinting, no sad looks, make a smile or a funny face, even without showing teeth Just smile. And lastly Sharp your pics with remini, there Is no Shame about it, doesn't change your Bones or skin Just makes the Pic higher res and you have to take It account that everyone does this kind of stuff to their pics but even in a more professionale way.

Bio has to be a simple One liner, you must find something that suits you. In b4 cope i have One of the longest history of pics trying on tinder i know what i'm talking about

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Adrian, Bvnny., Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Nigga set his location to some third world shithole for a day and think he the shit now xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Toth's thot and the BULL
Nigga set his location to some third world shithole for a day and think he the shit now xD
lol cope i have matches and could get dates even in italy just the looks level is 2 points lower
also bold of you as a SEA / SA maxxer

also who said i'm the shit i'm just HTN who finally understood how to make a profile good without doing some fancy shit lol i can get less matches but i always get some of the highest quality there is.