Guide to mastering the Jewish foid

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Pros and cons:
Pros:

You can lure them with a trail of coins.
Their family controls the media and financial institutions so they have lots of influence if you get married.
You get to dance at a Jewish wedding:

Cons:
Jews have high IQs so you have to compete with that.
Everyone will disapprove because Jews are universally hated (like Gypsies).
Big ugly noses.
There aren't many of them.

There isn't enough data on dating apps to find out racial preferences because there aren't many Jews but I think it's very safe to say Jewish foids like white men the most. As you can see from the quotes below, Jews don't like gentiles too much but female nature is inevitable and even the most white hating Jewish foid won't hesitate to suck a white chad dry.

Mogging Jewish men
The average big nosed, curly black hair Jew gets mogged hard by other whites like Meds and Nordics.

The average Israeli male is about 5'9 which is definitely possible to mog if you wear lifts and you're not a manlet.

Jewish men are circumcised so as long as you're not the same you should be a nice, new fun experience for a Jewish foid. I'm not sure if Jewish women prefer cut or uncut but I'm not planning to find out.

If you want to spot an undercover Jew then call them a Jew and see how they react.

Stockholm syndrome
Stockholm syndrome is when hostages or abuse victims develop a bond with their captors or abusers. There are plenty of examples of this in female nature; Japanese women love white men after getting nuked, Indian women love white men after getting colonized by the British, Filipinas love white men after getting destroyed in the Philippine-American war. It's safe to say you should Nazimaxx to attract Jewish foids. Dye your hair blond and wear blue contact lenses, speak in a German accent and if you want to get their number then ask to see their arm.

According to this forum the holocaust happened so I believe it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Laylow225 and 5 others
Interesting, what happens after you marry and impregnate the Jewess? I heard they never really accept you in their tribe, will my kids be one of them? Will they give me a job or what

Interesting, what happens after you marry and impregnate the Jewess? I heard they never really accept you in their tribe, will my kids be one of them? Will they give me a job or what
If you speak Hebrew you could probably be accepted into the tribe but jfl at learning a language just to get laid.

hahahahah you again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 13511
These guides seem really eery and i've yet to see proof they work

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
These guides seem really eery and i've yet to see proof they work
I'm only an expert on Asian women which is why it was the only complete guide.

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 13824
Keep your bloodline pure from Kike genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Pros and cons:
Pros:

You can lure them with a trail of coins.
Their family controls the media and financial institutions so they have lots of influence if you get married.
You get to dance at a Jewish wedding:

Cons:
Jews have high IQs so you have to compete with that.
Everyone will disapprove because Jews are universally hated (like Gypsies).
Big ugly noses.
There aren't many of them.

There isn't enough data on dating apps to find out racial preferences because there aren't many Jews but I think it's very safe to say Jewish foids like white men the most. As you can see from the quotes below, Jews don't like gentiles too much but female nature is inevitable and even the most white hating Jewish foid won't hesitate to suck a white chad dry.
View attachment 1152122
Mogging Jewish men
The average big nosed, curly black hair Jew gets mogged hard by other whites like Meds and Nordics.
View attachment 1152120View attachment 1152125
The average Israeli male is about 5'9 which is definitely possible to mog if you wear lifts and you're not a manlet.
View attachment 1152139
Jewish men are circumcised so as long as you're not the same you should be a nice, new fun experience for a Jewish foid. I'm not sure if Jewish women prefer cut or uncut but I'm not planning to find out.

If you want to spot an undercover Jew then call them a Jew and see how they react.
View attachment 1152127
Stockholm syndrome
Stockholm syndrome is when hostages or abuse victims develop a bond with their captors or abusers. There are plenty of examples of this in female nature; Japanese women love white men after getting nuked, Indian women love white men after getting colonized by the British, Filipinas love white men after getting destroyed in the Philippine-American war. It's safe to say you should Nazimaxx to attract Jewish foids. Dye your hair blond and wear blue contact lenses, speak in a German accent and if you want to get their number then ask to see their arm.
View attachment 1152149
According to this forum the holocaust happened so I believe it.

In my experience, in the orthodox community most kike foids don’t date non Jews, unless he is rich.