Guide to MEETING Stacy’s in high school and College

Prince charming

Prince charming

Silver
Highschool/ college : go to football and basketball games not just any games thought go to away games because that where you have the most amount of options and opportunities if the next game in your school is a home game go to another school instead known for having lots of girls also outdoor track is very good as well for meeting stacies

To to conduct yourself: First either go to the opposing school side and get the instagram of any girl you find attractive, literally just go from girl to girl the only thing you need to watch out for is not making it obvious to the other girls you pulled what your doing. And if you do get caught and they confront you about flirting with other girls just jokingly play it off and say “ so I can’t have friends” this will work majority of the time. Another method is doing what I said above during half time

What to do once you have the socials: for starters you should have Gotten at least 5 - 8 girls per game. Text each girl at around 9:30 to 9:40 because females are more in the mood at night “what plans do you have this weekend”
If she responds positively say “Are you tryna get drinks at______ on ___” if she accepts go on a date with her I’m not going to go over dates unless y’all want a guide on it but once the first date goes well text her “ I already have our second date planned” she will ask where and you will say “ where are you now?” ( make sure she is at home before trying this.

( pro tip when asking for the instagram don’t say “can I get your instagram❌

instead give her a compliment like “I think you look good” then say “what’s your instagram” then make up a excuse why you can’t use your phone right now and ask her to give you her phone, once she does this follow yourself then send yourself a dm “heyyy” this is playful and it put much less pressure on you to slide in her dm it also doubles as a test because if she unsends it that means she’s not interested or has a boyfriend✅)

I could go on and in more detail but who is gonna read this anyways

Also for this you need to have high quality appealing instagram pictures for how to get that check out my previous thread https://looksmax.org/threads/update...ity-pictures-of-yourself.612329/#post-9870141

• +1
Reactions: muqitsu, 3virtues, Prince88 and 2 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Great thread, probably works
One problem: I'm high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
great threat, probably works
one problem: i am a pashtun and their brothers will beat me up

autism ima try the insta thing gonna text myself hey daddy

would be a good thread if I could play sports well

Dnr
U just hang out with them
If u lucky u gotta bang

Just ask man WTF?
All u need to say: wanna hang out?

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's
Great thread, probably works
One problem: I'm high inhib
This is how you get low inhib and it’s other schools so even if u fuck up you will never see the girl again

Dnr
U just hang out with them
If u lucky u gotta bang

Just ask man WTF?
All u need to say: wanna hang out?
I didn’t take into account some of you may have free houses or cars to hang in because many in this forum don’t but if you have those things you can skip a step

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
autism ima try the insta thing gonna text myself hey daddy
That a bit to sexual, meaning either the girl will find it funny and laugh meaning she’s somewhat interested or she will unsend it, so high risk low reward

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22775
I didn’t take into account some of you may have free houses or cars to hang in because many in this forum don’t but if you have those things you can skip a step
Bro I don't have a place to chill

You ar high inhib AF to take these extra unnecessary steps, only make u more of a pussy

delusional disney high school show mentality

no girl in uni wants to get drinks just bang or over

• +1
Reactions: Dystopial and poopoohead
That a bit to sexual, meaning either the girl will find it funny and laugh meaning she’s somewhat interested or she will unsend it, so high risk low reward
i would never do that anyway have you succeed with this bro?

Bro I don't have a place to chill

You ar high inhib AF to take these extra unnecessary steps, only make u more of a pussy
When you say hang.. what do you mean hang where?

i would never do that anyway have you succeed with this bro?
I make a girl text me heyyy every time I get there phone it’s just a small thing you don’t think does anything but I actually makes a big difference

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22775
delusional disney high school show mentality

no girl in uni wants to get drinks just bang or over
I’m in highschool so I centered it more around highschool but your right you can just invite a girl to your dorm but most users on this forum are to high inhib

I make a girl text me heyyy every time I get there phone it’s just a small thing you don’t think does anything but I actually makes a big difference
You make them?

You literally said you take their phone and you text yourself hey.

This shit may slide in high school buddy but in Uni you are a fucking degen if you do that.

• +1
You make them?

You literally said you take their phone and you text yourself hey.

This shit may slide in high school buddy but in Uni you are a fucking degen if you do that.
When I said make them that’s what I meant nobody is putting a gun to anybody’s head 😂😂

And in uni you can get away with much much more depending on school of course

• +1
great threat, probably works
one problem: i am a pashtun and their brothers will beat me up
just beat them up lmao. Also are you using .org from Afghanistan 💀

Too long dnr just sent her pic of my gooch

kill sexhavers

go fuck yourself im gonna ldar til i die

instead give her a compliment like “I think you look good” then say “what’s your instagram” then make up a excuse why you can’t use your phone right now and ask her to give you her phone, once she does this follow yourself then send yourself a dm “heyyy” this is playful and it put much less pressure on you to slide in her dm it also doubles as a test because if she unsends it that means she’s not interested or has a boyfriend✅)
Dosen't work because you would need to have your phone ready in hand to use.

go to social events theory