Gummi Fun Mix SOUR PARTY Review

slime

slime

Just another man.
I had someone go to the store to fetch me something sweet and tasty and they brought me back something called Gummi Fun Mix.
It is essentially a mixture of several types of candy coated in a sour drizzle. It is not really sour and the quality of the candy is lacking. If you eat them in a handful it tastes like nothing but if you eat them 1 by 1 you can savor the flavor. It claims up to 16 varieties. There seems to be soda ropes, bears, gumdrops, straws, and strands all coated with this sour drizzle. Overall I feel this would be a good candy for a child but not for a grown man. An older person needs something more refined and speciallized. This candy tries too hard to be a jack of all trades but at the end of the day it is a master of none. It is quite clear that their Sour Party line is nothing more than their regular Gummi Fun Mix except covered with seasoning. They could improve by either increasing the sour drizzle's sourness or creating a new batch of candy with some sour chemical involved. Overall I will give it a solid 4. Not what I was really looking for when I told my mother I wanted sour candy from the store but I respect her decision.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, her, LookistWorld and 1 other person
why tf this niggas threads so shit

• JFL
Reactions: Rift, Dogs and LordNorwood
why tf this niggas threads so shit
You see my name do you not? Don't click my threads if you don't want to read them bitch. Oh right I forgot, you can't read which is why you post nothing but the same shit other people have posted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Golden Glass and LordNorwood
Wow man will indeed not buy these, thanks for the review

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Dogs, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and LordNorwood
If you behaved like this more we would not have any problems.
We can still salvage this relationship Slime. The Tribe is firm but fair, we are merciful.

Posting all of this because he knows it’s in the Public’s best interest, even while he’s heading the secret society.

As per, Prince.

generic gummy sugar candies sour or sweet from the grocery store are always disgusting. i always regret buying them.

• +1
Reactions: slime
giphy.gif

how you actually write this shit is beyond me

• JFL
Reactions: Mayorga, her and Deleted member 2846
Marvelous thread, @slime. Keep them reviews coming, son.

• +1
Gummy candy has gone downhill. I'm not a fan anymore. It simply isn't worth the damage it causes to your mouth.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back