Guy builds insane physique on SARMs only to prevent hairloss (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Need that estrogen base though. Trt test works or if you are really prone to hair loss then take actual estrogen. That part is important.

SARMS has resulted in vision loss in many men, watch this video of ryan casey sharing his experience with this fucked up drug

SARMS has resulted in vision loss in many men, watch this video of ryan casey sharing his experience with this fucked up drug

its not vision loss, its temporary nighttime blindness that goes away after coming off, and the only sarm that does that is S4 Andarine.
Looks disgusting, 10-12% bf is ideal for face and body, You want a little bit of fat. Being so shredded and vainy doesnt have any appeal to girls, its just looks unhuman
the point is if you can build an insane physique like his with sarms only, you have no excuse to not be able to build a physique women at least find attractive with sarms only, which is way way easier
Need that estrogen base though. Trt test works or if you are really prone to hair loss then take actual estrogen. That part is important.
ryan russo said sarms only (besides s23) works just fine at regular dosages up until about the 7 week mark, then estrogen gets too low without a test base.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
its not vision loss, its temporary nighttime blindness that goes away after coming off, and the only sarm that does that is S4 Andarine.

the point is if you can build an insane physique like his with sarms only, you have no excuse to not be able to build a physique women at least find attractive with sarms only, which is way way easier

ryan russo said sarms only (besides s23) works just fine at regular dosages up until about the 7 week mark, then estrogen gets too low without a test base.
S4 doesn’t cause hair loss? I’ve heard about it before and if it doesn’t I’m hoping on immediately

S4 doesn’t cause hair loss? I’ve heard about it before and if it doesn’t I’m hoping on immediately
lol i wouldnt say it CANT cause hairloss because anything that sends your hormones out of wack can cause hairloss, but it is definitely more hair friendly than other PED's

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

high IQ

@ZyzzReincarnate so then what's the difference bw S4 and S4 andanine isn't it the same thing, you should read the top comments from the yt video I've sent you,the side effects look pretty severe to me. Need your opinion on this mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-123639.png
    Screenshot_20191106-123639.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 28
@ZyzzReincarnate so then what's the difference bw S4 and S4 andanine isn't it the same thing, you should read the top comments from the yt video I've sent you,the side effects look pretty severe to me. Need your opinion on this mate
that guys vision loss was attributed to clomid not to any sarms. read the replies. ive seen it before.

s4 and andarine are the same thing different names, i just put them together to get rid of any confusion

43445451 2068005873511494 8358313270780794234 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You mean combine estrogen with trt, or SARMS?

That's weird tbh because sarms were designed to be mainly anabolic and non androgenic the only sarm i know of that increases libido a lot is yk 11 i am gonna look into it more
Sarms can increase free test something about SHBG reduction or increasion personally felt an increase in libido as well on osta

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
thought the title read gay builds insane physique just there. then I saw that dudes ass

Sarms can increase free test something about SHBG reduction or increasion personally felt an increase in libido as well on osta
Really? My total test is solid but shbg is high and fucking up my free. Can you elaborate on this?

My total test is solid but shbg is high and fucking up my free

same, chad total test for my age, coupled with incel shbg leading to average free test :feelsbadman: not planning on doing anything about it though

Really? My total test is solid but shbg is high and fucking up my free. Can you elaborate on this?
its very temporary I don't know the sources i am sure it can be found in some study