guy claims increased eye spacing from mse

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, optimisticzoomer, Agendum and 1 other person
bumperino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
did he pm u pic?
no, i asked another user if he got pm of pic but i havent seen response yet, but its a very specific measurement and the way he worded it makes it sound legit

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 15854
I am a mid 20s curry and am ugly due to having a recessed maxilla, but I used to have a high tier normie eye area before undergoing palate expansion. My eye area looked similar to young dicaprio, without the blue eyes halo. By hiding my recessed maxilla through lighting and angle frauding, I was able to talk to girls online using the eye area halo alone.

After undergoing about 5 to 7mm of expansion, the distance between the inner canthus and nasion increased by about 1.5 mm. It brought my eye area from high tier normie to low tier normie. And it also made me look like I have autism or some kind of mental disorder. Examples of

Id say dont never go past 6 mm, I got 8mm and I think it was too much for eye spacing. Its those extra mm past 5-6mm that make that uncanny difference.

It should ONLY be used for functional reasons.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, optimisticzoomer, Blkpill Godfather and 2 others
Id say dont never go past 6 mm, I got 8mm and I think it was too much for eye spacing. Its those extra mm past 5-6mm that make that uncanny difference.

aight slow down there, how much intrercanthal distance (distance between inner canthuses) or ipd increaase in mm?, also byzigomtic width, lip width, bigonial width, alar base width? what did you do for lower jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
lmao at that sentence "mse can ruin ur eye area and make you look autistic" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

There is normally a relapse of around 2-3mm, would you recommend getting 8mm or 6mm with this in mind?

• +1
Did anyone get measurable IPD increase through any means of expansion? Also my ES ratio is already shit due to my small IPD and short eyes, wouldnt expansion make an ES ratio even worse?

aight slow down there, how much intrercanthal distance (distance between inner canthuses) or ipd increaase in mm?, also byzigomtic width, lip width, bigonial width, alar base width? what did you do for lower jaw?
I didnt measure it but I can see it in the mirror, mostly when finishing the expansion. Its very very faint but mostly seen with the trained eye (you'd know if you saw it on yourself.)

Some of the uncanniness is from the way the skin surface-area around your nose/eyes/paranasal area is ever so slightly increased. This makes the skin look thinner and the area a little bit more hollow. Its a tough trade-off to choose from between wider zygos and wider IPD. The zygos pop out more in most lighting angles but some lighting angles around the eyes are not so flattering.

Bizygo width increased a little bit as it shows in shadow but its only as good as the cant of your eye sockets/zygos.
Corners of lips have at tiny bit more bone support. Alar base width increased, when I smile its more noticeable, looks vaguely Jew-y since Im downswung.

Nothing done for lower jaw, ortho originally suggested 6 mm expansion since I have a subhuman IMW (with terrible crowding) but I insisted on 8mm. I regret getting those extra 2 mm since I still have a crossbite and undergoing Invisalign.

Your biggest problem is Maxillary Cant. MSE follows the plane of your cant, so if one side is angled downward, 50% of that expansion is going downward. This did not appear to affect the IPD.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and sub5inchcel
I didnt measure it but I can see it in the mirror, mostly when finishing the expansion. Its very very faint but mostly seen with the trained eye (you'd know if you saw it on yourself.)

Some of the uncanniness is from the way the skin surface-area around your nose/eyes/paranasal area is ever so slightly increased. This makes the skin look thinner and the area a little bit more hollow. Its a tough trade-off to choose from between wider zygos and wider IPD. The zygos pop out more in most lighting angles but some lighting angles around the eyes are not so flattering.

Bizygo width increased a little bit as it shows in shadow but its only as good as the cant of your eye sockets/zygos.
Corners of lips have at tiny bit more bone support. Alar base width increased, when I smile its more noticeable, looks vaguely Jew-y since Im downswung.

Nothing done for lower jaw, ortho originally suggested 6 mm expansion since I have a subhuman IMW (with terrible crowding) but I insisted on 8mm. I regret getting those extra 2 mm since I still have a crossbite and undergoing Invisalign.

Your biggest problem is Maxillary Cant. MSE follows the plane of your cant, so if one side is angled downward, 50% of that expansion is going downward. This did not appear to affect the IPD.
Do h have before and after pics? Could u on me?

Any pictures?

• +1
or if you check the thread someone said it was no diffwerence
can u show pic? how did u get surgery if it was MSE? I don't understand how MSE can make the orbitals expand. Maybe wider nose = illusion of higher IPD.

can u show pic? how did u get surgery if it was MSE? I don't understand how MSE can make the orbitals expand. Maybe wider nose = illusion of higher IPD.
mse widens maxilla and orbitals are ppart of that in theory it should work but then again people dont have this dudes pic

mse widens maxilla and orbitals are ppart of that in theory it should work but then again people dont have this dudes pic
there's not a chance they widened. probably an illusion. Even if they did widen, they theoretically would be symmetrical with the expanded zygos.