Box1
Iron
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Reputation
- 4
In this thread, I will explain how I managed to lower my UEE to 0, and lighten my eye color.
A year ago, I began to read several articles that claimed wood to be beneficial to overall health. I applied this same principle to my body.
For a year now, I have been eating wood. It has drastically changed my appearance.
My eye area was always my biggest weakness. I went from having subhuman T50 eyes, to my eyes being one my best features.
These changes are all due to the structure of wood. Wood is composed of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin.
The cellulose/lignin structure provides the body with structural material, which is the reason for the increase in bone mass and facial development.
Eye color changes happen because the lignin (and more compounds) influence melanin distribution, explaining the gradual lightening of my eyes. This is also why switching from pine to oak demonstrated faster results, since hardwood and softwood have different lignin compositions.
Don't overshare this, as I don't want this knowledge to go mainstream, leading to everyone ascending and contributing further to hypergamy.
I started to notice differences at around one month of the diet.
Changes I noticed:
Eyes lightened several shades, from T50 to T15.
Upper eyelid exposure lowered.
Lower third grew approx 2mm aswell as cheekbones.
besides cosmetic changes, I noticed that I have much more energy than before.
After the 8 month mark, I switched wood type. From pine, to oak. (As mentioned earlier in this thread) This proved to be a good decision, as oak wood showed results way faster. During this period, my eyelid exposure dropped drastically. It essentially made my eyes fully hooded, aswell as turning fully blue.
I haven't noticed any more significant changes just yet. I will keep you guys updated.
A year ago, I began to read several articles that claimed wood to be beneficial to overall health. I applied this same principle to my body.
For a year now, I have been eating wood. It has drastically changed my appearance.
My eye area was always my biggest weakness. I went from having subhuman T50 eyes, to my eyes being one my best features.
These changes are all due to the structure of wood. Wood is composed of cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin.
The cellulose/lignin structure provides the body with structural material, which is the reason for the increase in bone mass and facial development.
Eye color changes happen because the lignin (and more compounds) influence melanin distribution, explaining the gradual lightening of my eyes. This is also why switching from pine to oak demonstrated faster results, since hardwood and softwood have different lignin compositions.
Don't overshare this, as I don't want this knowledge to go mainstream, leading to everyone ascending and contributing further to hypergamy.
I started to notice differences at around one month of the diet.
Changes I noticed:
Eyes lightened several shades, from T50 to T15.
Upper eyelid exposure lowered.
Lower third grew approx 2mm aswell as cheekbones.
besides cosmetic changes, I noticed that I have much more energy than before.
After the 8 month mark, I switched wood type. From pine, to oak. (As mentioned earlier in this thread) This proved to be a good decision, as oak wood showed results way faster. During this period, my eyelid exposure dropped drastically. It essentially made my eyes fully hooded, aswell as turning fully blue.
I haven't noticed any more significant changes just yet. I will keep you guys updated.
