Reactions: TheAnomaly, Red Fox, joeveniro and 2 others
muh surgery

no, he improved

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, eduardkoopman and ScramFranklin
His hairline looks different, that's why he looks worse

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and normie_joe
He looks better but not that noticeable. Before he had an underbite. Now it's gone. If his underbite was worse he'd ascend harder.

Before:

pmfaam20_mid-facial_implants_figures-2a.jpg

After:
pmfaam20_mid-facial_implants_figures-3.jpg

could have probably just gotten a lip lift and a rhino
muh rhino his dorsal hump is barely noticeable and his nose isn't even that projected, rhino would've done close to nothing for him

muh rhino his dorsal hump is barely noticeable and his nose isn't even that projected, rhino would've done close to nothing for him
holy fuck what a fucking cope

thats why surgery is cope for most people here
that dude had no need for that surgery lol

tbh only main difference is hairline, if you look at the actual features he looks slightly better but its not noticeable enough
probably just wasted many of his money into air because he thought he needed lefort 1
thats what happens when you suggest random surgeries to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Danish_Retard
all this guy needed was a rhyno, like 100%. wtf.
i don’t get you dude, in comes a guy with ACTUAL maxillary hypoplasia and you say he only needs rhino? isn't he rEcEsSeD?

looking at it more closely, maybe he just needs the hair he had in the before
after pic hair is shit

0 difference. he got scammed. they probably didnt even cut his upper jaw

All he needed to ascend PSL-wise was to get a jaw ( or maxilla I don't remember which one is which lol ) implant and a nose-job.

But if you look closely at his lips he had an underbite. He was either hard jaw jutting and the LF1 indeed improved his PSL while not jaw jutting. Could also be because he got LF1 to not improve his looks itself but to improve breathing quality/fix his underbite.

Third point: The after-LF1 picture is heavily altered due to camera distortion, you can CLEARLY see its heavily distorted by camera lenses.

Last edited:
All he needed to ascend PSL-wise was to get a jaw ( or maxilla I don't remember which one is which lol ) implant and a nose-job.

View attachment 2274784

View attachment 2274785

But if you look closely at his lips he had an underbite. He was either hard jaw jutting and the LF1 indeed improved his PSL while not jaw jutting. Could also be because he got LF1 to not improve his looks itself but to improve breathing quality/fix his underbite.
Yeah thats the only reason he should have gotten it. Visually the after looks more as if his jaw was brought back than his maxilla brought forward

If you have no malocclusion bimax is the biggest waste of time and money possible. Muh maxilla just bone mass-max like Robert Pattinson. All you need is low downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
haircut transformation ?

If you have no malocclusion bimax is the biggest waste of time and money possible. Muh maxilla just bone mass-max like Robert Pattinson. All you need is low downward growth.
i have no malocclusion but a significantly recessed jaw (not death tier, but ltn tier). maxilla is fine. should i get bimax with rotation. i also have sleep apnea.

i have no malocclusion but a significantly recessed jaw (not death tier, but ltn tier). maxilla is fine. should i get bimax with rotation. i also have sleep apnea.
If you have sleep apnea you obviously should and can get bimax for free since it is impacting your health. I don’t see how your jaw can be recessed without malocclusion. Maybe your chin is just small? In which case only genio would really help. Also if you have downward growth then yes, push the surgeon for rotation.

i don’t get you dude, in comes a guy with ACTUAL maxillary hypoplasia and you say he only needs rhino? isn't he rEcEsSeD?
he is recessed but surgery wont improve him much aesthetic wise. Rhyno gives the illusion of a better maxilla