HGH/AI is a huge looksmin, don't take it. Guy descends hard

Issue is with the images he sends he's always bloated in the after pics and is frauding in before pics, this is more a case of stuck in the past and can’t move on

As everyone else said he had early signs of aging, collagen degradation, soft tissue atrophy, and maybe HGH issues if we go with his “gut”, which could’ve caused his larger nose, longer chin, and altered eye shape which if we go with HGH being the reason then his issues probably just got intensified cause of HGH

So if he really believes its cause of HGH then its just HGH going systemic which caused hypertrophy of his facial adipose tissue and collagen issues

Besides that I tried explaining to him that the differences he’s noticing are literally just

1. He grew a beard
2. His current haircut is terrible
3. Skin got pinker and less smooth
4. Eyebrows got thicker
5. Again he’s bloated which probably caused his nose getting more bulbous

The issue with his chin could be that all his before pics he sent are from an above angle

I know these are extremely basic issues but I doubt he has some extreme medical condition he just has to accept that his issues are as simple as they get
also dude, none of my before pics are really frauding at all. these pics here aren’t frauding.
IMG 9666
no fraud in this one.

also dude, none of my before pics are really frauding at all. these pics here aren’t frauding. View attachment 3002488no fraud in this one.
Ur prolly bloated in the after pic or maybe not i do believe hgh is possible its just a rare thing but at the same time rare shit happens saw a video of a lady getting a scratch dog licks it a few days later she wakes up with no legs or arms

also dude, none of my before pics are really frauding at all. these pics here aren’t frauding. View attachment 3002488no fraud in this one.
actually i doubt us be so consistently bloated ur prolly a 1/1M case idk why u wouldnt go to a doctor tho and get them to confirm

Ur prolly bloated in the after pic or maybe not i do believe hgh is possible its just a rare thing but at the same time rare shit happens saw a video of a lady getting a scratch dog licks it a few days later she wakes up with no legs or arms
i’m not bloated man. same amount of bloat as i used to have. it was just a rare reaction that just fucked me that badly.

actually i doubt us be so consistently bloated ur prolly a 1/1M case idk why u wouldnt go to a doctor tho and get them to confirm
i did. went to an orthodontist. they confirmed it. it’s so depressing how it happened to nobody but me.

i did. went to an orthodontist. they confirmed it. it’s so depressing how it happened to nobody but me.
Yeh but its not the worst i think ur eyeshape did get better but it got too thick im sure u can fix it eventually with surgery same for ur nose, but also if u got lean itd definitely save u alot even if ur potential dropped a bit u werent at ur potential before say u were
Random stats:
Mtn with lite potential
Now ud be ltn with htn potential

For example obv i dont rate so idk what ud be put at before even if ur lower than b4 u can still become better than u were b4 just lower than u couldve at peak

Yeh but its not the worst i think ur eyeshape did get better but it got too thick im sure u can fix it eventually with surgery same for ur nose, but also if u got lean itd definitely save u alot even if ur potential dropped a bit u werent at ur potential before say u were
Random stats:
Mtn with lite potential

For example obv i dont rate so idk what ud be put at before even if ur lower than b4 u can still become better than u were b4 just lower than u couldve at peak
Sounds like jibberish but try making sense of it lol

Random stats:
Mtn with lite potential

idk it’s not like i was htn in every pic before, was just high MTN before with appeal for the most part

Random stats:
Mtn with lite potential

it’s still depressing how my potential is capped now at htn tho. i don’t rly think i could have ever became chadlite tho gang.

it’s still depressing how my potential is capped now at htn tho. i don’t rly think i could have ever became chadlite tho gang.
Yeh yeh mb i meant that i meant like ur current look is lower than ur past look but ur current potential is higher than were ur look was at in ur past if that makes sense

Yeh yeh mb i meant that i meant like ur current look is lower than ur past look but ur current potential is higher than were ur look was at in ur past if that makes sense
yes but if i would have kept the same facial structure and face in the past my potential would have been way higher than it is now is what ur saying. all in all its a net loss that mentally is impossible to get over or move on from especially since its so rare and practically impossible that it happened. i mean if i became a burn victim at least that makes sense on why my face became like that. but this in 3 months of running some compounds after taking a break for awhile is insane. it doesn’t even make sense it’s not even how HGH works. acromegaly doesn’t deplete collegan or down grow the face

• So Sad
Reactions: Rigged
@Rigged idk what to do gang. like im actually thinking about suicide again

Honestly ur main issue is thinking about it u cant do anything anymore people way uglier than you now are living happy lifes im not tryna say u should accept it and be happy about it but just set a goal to do then forget about it for example say u need a rhino then only think about saving up the money for it and nothing else

I dont see what else u can do tbh, if u wanna be on this site then forget about what happened till ur able to do something about it if u cant then delete ur account and try finding sum else to focus on