HGH/AI is a huge looksmin, don't take it. Guy descends hard

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So, NEVER take hgh/AI, it's a huge looksmin and u wont grow.

There is a predetermined height, and ur already growing to that without hgh and AI. And hgh or ai wont make taller than predetermined height. This guy descends hard and doesnt grow any taller.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, silencio, flippasav and 4 others
Water retention in his face? And there is not a predetermined height for you. Look at people with gigantism in youth.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Water retention in his face? And there is not a predetermined height for you. Look at people with gigantism in youth.
they have extreme amounts of hgh. if u were to inject that u would take 35 years off ur lifespan. they're also ugly as fuck.
there is a predetermined height, the only way to surpass is that unhealthy amounts of hgh. normal hgh wont make u taller than predetermined height.
dont talk without knowing shit, fuck off greycel

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and hoursk

There is a predetermined height, and ur already growing to that without hgh and AI. And hgh or ai wont make taller than predetermined height. This guy descends hard and doesnt grow any taller.
View attachment 2944743
lmao this nigga is everywhere

ye HGH totally ruined his face and not his mental alyssum level autism

this schizo has been rambling over this for like months now :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, Van, maxxmclooks and 4 others
I can explain

This guy is a schizo he said the same shit in discords

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Van, truecel12, Deleted member 71172 and 1 other person

View attachment 2944743
its jackb0y dumbass. dont need to say "this guy"
and i talked to him before starting. he warned against it, but given that i am 3 years younger than he was when he started, i went through with it, and it worked. i gained a cm after about a month, and my bidelt has increased by about 2cm.

they have extreme amounts of hgh. if u were to inject that u would take 35 years off ur lifespan. they're also ugly as fuck.
there is a predetermined height, the only way to surpass is that unhealthy amounts of hgh. normal hgh wont make u taller than predetermined height.
dont talk without knowing shit, fuck off greycel
look at aromatase deficient people.

but you are right. most faggots dont heightmax right, mediocre diet and sleep, and dont do the right things. faggots keep larping about peptides and neglect glp1 agonists and metformin.

its jackb0y dumbass. dont need to say "this guy"
and i talked to him before starting. he warned against it, but given that i am 3 years younger than he was when he started, i went through with it, and it worked. i gained a cm after about a month, and my bidelt has increased by about 2cm.
i said this guy because i dont know who he is you fucking illiterate retard with 20iq

• So Sad
Reactions: truecel12
i said this guy because i dont know who he is you fucking illiterate retard with 20iq
sorry asdvek sir. ill be sure to beg for your cum next time

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and mirrormogger
tough luck

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

worst thing is that he doesnt even look that much worse, hes shown side profiles before and after.
im gonna vomit some bluepilled slop but i genuinely hope it gets better for him. he has a hot gf and hes going through mad depression, feels pretty bad to post about his life like this though, given that there are a lot of people who have benefited from hgh other than me.

worst thing is that he doesnt even look that much worse, hes shown side profiles before and after.
im gonna vomit some bluepilled slop but i genuinely hope it gets better for him. he has a hot gf and hes going through mad depression, feels pretty bad to post about his life like this though, given that there are a lot of people who have benefited from hgh other than me.
height pre & post hgh? dosage & timespan?

height pre & post hgh? dosage & timespan?
im still using it. dont remember when i started it but i think it was slightly after my 15th birthday, on my second 240kit now, so i think its been about a month and a half.
176cm before, 177 after.
8ius daily, with 2mg arimidex. no sides to speak of, and in combination with ru58841 stopped my androgenic alopecia (was experiencing it prior to starting, because i was predisposed to it).

im still using it. dont remember when i started it but i think it was slightly after my 15th birthday, on my second 240kit now, so i think its been about a month and a half.
176cm before, 177 after.
8ius daily, with 2mg arimidex. no sides to speak of, and in combination with ru58841 stopped my androgenic alopecia (was experiencing it prior to starting, because i was predisposed to it).
thats a too high dose for a decent height, id use 8iu only at death tier height
also u grew 1cm in 1,5 months with 8iu, a dose that is 8 times what the body makes naturally, brutal man
also ru58841 ruins ur ability to grow any muscle at all, so u wont be able to grow frame. your frame/wrist growth is basically stopped rn.

2 digits IQ PSL'ers be like: Yez, ideal, such bone growth, must induce tumor now.

• JFL
also u grew 1cm in 1,5 months with 8iu, a dose that is 8 times what the body makes naturally, brutal man
also ru58841 ruins ur ability to grow any muscle at all, so u wont be able to grow frame. your frame/wrist growth is basically stopped rn.
and you cant really talk about dosing. i cant blame you but people cant go of bodybuilder dosages, because soft tissues grows a lot easier than bones. rich piana used 36iu and pro bodybuilders use a lot more, just the people on the forums arent competeing for mr olympia.
and ive talked about it before, you need about 0.23mg/kg/a week of hgh to get growth. its been shown that over and over again. i have studies, but too lazy to link it because im jerking my shit rn. if u look through my old posts youll probably find it.
people dont do it right. i have not sides on ru58841 to speak of because im on low dose, 10mg.
and my bidelt has grown, and ive stopped gymcelling, yet my numbers have gone up when my friends asked me to produce a 1rm, (105kg to 110kg), look the same and weigh the same.

• JFL
2 digits IQ PSL'ers be like: Yez, ideal, such bone growth, must induce tumor now.
is it better to live as a retarded halfass faggot or somebody that just wants to fuck jbs?

176cm before, 177 after.
How often are you taking the arimidex?that seems like a lot

is it better to live as a retarded halfass faggot or somebody that just wants to fuck jbs?

It's better to be lucky at birth, ain't nothing making up for it

It's better to be lucky at birth, ain't nothing making up for it
so you just want to give up? what about the delicious, scrumdididly lumptious jb pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
so you just want to give up? what about the delicious, scrumdididly lumptious jb pussy?

You do you, but GH has some really fucked up side effects

lmao. shit is brutal

Well what caused my mental alyssum autisum? Looking in the mirror after HGH changed my face G

His gf left him

ru only blocks androgens in the scalp, doesn’t really go systemic and if it does it doesn’t bind to AR in muscles

look at aromatase deficient people.

but you are right. most faggots dont heightmax right, mediocre diet and sleep, and dont do the right things. faggots keep larping about peptides and neglect glp1 agonists and metformin.
is glp1 agonist the same thing as semaglutide

ru only blocks androgens in the scalp, doesn’t really go systemic and if it does it doesn’t bind to AR in muscles
people understate saying it doesnt go systemic. im using a low enough dose, but it definitely dose. it has a low molecular weight and its metabolites are even smaller and still exert anti androgenic effects. im not getting any sides, partly because im using a 10mg/ml dose

Retarded tiktokers who are underage discover HGH will fuck up the face.

Do they even use their brains. Do they ever wonder why half the bodybuilders end up ogre. It's because of HGH.