he's the main character irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, desilva and 16 others
unwhippedcream

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
i would have left this autist with brain damage :feelsuhh:. Incels like this are insufferable, what a fucking retard :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggerslayer, prettyboislime, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
i would have left this autist with brain damage :feelsuhh:. Incels like this are insufferable, what a fucking retard :lul:
You wouldn’t do shit, you would have taken the abuse like the faggot you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 38 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 43 others
low inhib bad boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt and 6 others
Smooth Sanchez & catfish man vibes. Def a incels.is user :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mouthbreath, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
You wouldn’t do shit, you would have taken the abuse like the faggot you are
mijo I will knock every tooth out of your skull but you could punch me many times with no effect since my skull is calcified from thousands of hammer hits. TL;DR, Heightmogged, frame mogged, voice mogged and test mogged.

I just wanna know who this is tbh

this cant real
61f8d8ade72d4

only 6 psl plus guys are allowed this level of cold approach by females:blackpill:
if that guy is white,then he should do this in rice land

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, Mouthbreath and 17 others
MIRIN low inhib. After a point everyone becomes low inhib i feel fuck this world

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sens, NFA PB and 11 others

only an incel neckbeard would say this, typical redditor response

I'll defend m'ladies with all my wrath :soy:

slit your wrists you cringe faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 24347, chaddyboi66 and 26 others
Maher would have had them in a brutal public throatfucking 3 way within five seconds of approach

Our videographer here? He'll be looking at a year plus of house arrest : o )

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 15 others
only an incel neckbeard would say this, typical redditor response

I'll defend m'ladies with all my wrath :soy:

slit your wrists you cringe faggot
Only someone who was bullied all their life would side with a low t cringe faggot who harrasses women who are weaker then uses pepper spray, fucking literal pussy faggot.

Obv not gonna get fucked by doing this shit so he knows its totally over.

The whole thing, him, you, its an ER case waiting to happen. Rope you demented autist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prettyboislime, GetShrekt, fogdart and 5 others
Sprady

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, NFA PB, Mouthbreath and 9 others
Only someone who was bullied all their life would side with a low t cringe faggot who harrasses women who are weaker then uses pepper spray, fucking literal pussy faggot.

so we can harass males but not females?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
@Salludon watches videos like these to experience the West. This would never happen in Pakistan because the women are submissive to Paki bad boys, which explains why there are so many headlines of gang rapes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niggerslayer, Deleted member 24347, Corleone and 9 others
so we can harass males but not females?
Find other men to fight, there are plenty who will start shit for no reason. I punched the shit out of someone many times, I've been punched and I've ran from fights.

This faggot pepper sprayed a GIRL then RUNS AWAY. He is a literal useless retarded faggot who needs to be executed. Faggots like him are the reason women are so scared in todays society.

Listen to the way he says "I just wanna phuck!" he sounds like some fucking cringe bob's burger character or an autistic weeaboo. YOu are following the example of a total autistic retarded low t pussy ass faggot. :feelsuhh::soy::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, prettyboislime, ballskin and 5 others
"you bitch, you little foidddd" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 21340, Anchor_Ship and 4 others

Obv not gonna get fucked by doing this shit so he knows its totally over.

The whole thing, him, you, its an ER case waiting to happen. Rope you demented autist.
Keep being a simp cuck for whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17430 and 14 others
Find other men to fight, there are plenty who will start shit for no reason. I punched the shit out of someone many times, I've been punched and I've ran from fights.

This faggot pepper sprayed a GIRL then RUNS AWAY. He is a literal useless retarded faggot who needs to be executed. Faggots like him are the reason women are so scared in todays society.

Listen to the way he says "I just wanna phuck!" he sounds like some fucking cringe bob's burger character or an autistic weeaboo. YOu are following the example of a total autistic retarded low t pussy ass faggot. :feelsuhh::soy::bluepill:
Women should be scared and know their place, nowadays they dont and i have seen this outside and many places women being disrespectful to men for no reason

Men back in the days used to slap the shit out of women when they were whoring around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deprived, Deleted member 20056 and 12 others
Keep being a simp cuck for whores
Women should be scared and know their place, nowadays they dont and i have seen this outside and many places women being disrespectful to men for no reason

Men back in the days used to slap the shit out of women when they were whoring around
iu

Women who are scared don't go out

Women who don't go out don't wanna fuck

Men with physical attraction don't have rape fantasies, only incels do. It's a mental illness that needs to be worked out.

Women whoring around is as old as human beings back to the time of monkeys. Weak men deserve to be disrespected, and strong men are not disrespected. Also if you can't put a woman back into her place with words, you are a cuck.

You can hit on women, and I do every day. Some find it very disrespectful. I ask to fuck right off the bat many times. It's not considered respectful and it's not PC. Not a simp whatsoever, not a cuck since I don't keep slutty girls around.

That guy looks, sounds, acts, and speaks like a total autistic faggot. I'm actually ashamed to see you step in and defend him or any of the pathetic smelly truecels that have inhabited this thread. Fucking shame on you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prettyboislime, stamaster21, Celexawer and 4 others
Imagine being a woman and retards like this harrasing you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and spark
Based af

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and GetShrekt
:lul::lul::lul: foids getting what they deserve

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Here's one more. Listen closely he called her a foid too jfl

Edit : i didn't see your whole video jfl, i found this in androcentrism channel lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 19607, TsarTsar444 and 14 others
Mirin new PSL Saint

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Prettyboy, Deleted member 20056 and 9 others
OMG this guy :lul: who is he jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Are you trolling? :feelskek:

I just wanna know who this is tbh
Jay Rockefeller(Johnny Young his real name): pics, clips and biography here:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18320, ROTTING and 4 others
Anyways, @ /data/avatars/s/15/15004.jpg?1646062054 @PrinterAndFaxMachin keep seething
Nigga makes EIGHT different posts crying for this based gymcel spraying foids and he says I'M the one seething JFL at this stupid faggot:lul::feelskek:

Keep barking for me:lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GetShrekt, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others

I can tell you're a docile cuck irl

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19607 and fras
Nigga makes EIGHT different posts crying for this based gymcel spraying foids and he says I'M the one seething JFL at this stupid faggot:lul::feelskek:

Keep barking for me:lul:
I have a solution for you, eat your own turd like a mars bar.

Jay Rockefeller(Johnny Young his real name): pics, clips and biography here:
Thank you read every word very informative

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Okay guys, who of you did this?

You wouldn’t have done shit you stupid little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607 and BoneDensity
Jfl at the retards here calling this based and deserved.

Imagine it was your mother, sister etc. who gets harassed like this. Still based?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niggerslayer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1851 and 13 others
it's definitely this same dude

The women he catfishes aren't even hot, they are basically the types of Beckies that I can easily match with on Tinder.

The difference is just that they wouldn't drive 3h just to meet me.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart