Guy harasses women and then pepper sprays them

JFL at all the cucks in this topic getting all worked up because of some guy annoying a few women at night. 0 harm was done.

In the netherlands every few months we get videos of men being beaten to a pulp for no apparent reason, just because some group of guys were bored/annoyed and are like 'he looked at me the wrong way'.

There's a huge empathy gap in society. A women being treated poorly? Sound the alarm.

Men being beaten to a pulp for no reason and being handicapped for the rest of their life? Oh well, life as usual.

JFL at u bunch of feminist simp cucks.

What does the way they dress have to do with anything? The point is that idiot harassed random women, who were minding their own business, and only made his situation even worse by potentially getting police involved.
dudes a fuckn loser :lul: and gets off on harrassing random women. all fun and games till he does it to a women who is armed.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Gestapo
JFL at all the cucks in this topic getting all worked up because of some guy annoying a few women at night. 0 harm was done.

In the netherlands every few months we get videos of men being beaten to a pulp for no apparent reason, just because some group of guys were bored/annoyed and are like 'he looked at me the wrong way'.

There's a huge empathy gap in society. A women being treated poorly? Sound the alarm.

Men being beaten to a pulp for no reason and being handicapped for the rest of their life? Oh well, life as usual.

JFL at u bunch of feminist simp cucks.
wrong is wrong, must people understand this, but some folks wanna take out their personal hate and use it as a excuse to agree with some loser harrassing people.

wrong is wrong, must people understand this, but some folks wanna take out their personal hate and use it as a excuse to agree with some loser harrassing people.
Because men harassing, abusing and killing other men is the norm.

Being a man is far more dangerous than being a woman, despite (retarded) society claiming the exact opposite.
Even mentioning this basic fact of life nowadays would label you as a misogynist. So might aswell say fuck it and actually become misogynist if you are going to be labeled as it anyways. I get the vibe.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Classic incel mentality strikes again. 90% of the time you hear poeple call something 'based' on this site it is actually the exact opposite.
And they always blame others and never take responsibility for anything it's always other people's fault.

hopefully they lock his dumbass up in prison where all the prison tyrones tear him a new hole
I have to agree this guys is going way over-board, ye this guy is probably gonna get locked up. But don't feel fooled hes not gonna act like this around a women with man who looks violent and ready to fight or shoot and kill. that one vid of the musclar shorter middle eastern guys is different because, you can tell that guy thou physically strong was not about that violent life.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Jfl at the retards here calling this based and deserved.

Imagine it was your mother, sister etc. who gets harassed like this. Still based?
fuck them bitchies

this thread is insane, can't believe i missed this

it reminds me of the early experiments on PSL

notice how the girls in that first video unironically thought they were going to meet a MM

this further confirms that there is a huge surplus of men, and that all men are operating at half their PSL rating

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
My hero fr idk why he’s getting charged he did nothing wrong