Guy on Hairlosstalk claims he got post-finasteride syndrome from saw palmetto

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer

Fucking lol at this shit.
Meanwhile, some people are stuffing themselves with SSRIs and still doing fine

• JFL
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 1476
most people with post finasteride syndrome were depressed before from hair loss lmao or disappointed by the results
also in finasteride studies there were cases of post finasteride syndrome in the placebo group lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, N1c, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
most people with post finasteride syndrome were depressed before from hair loss lmao or disappointed by the results
also in finasteride studies there were cases of post finasteride syndrome in the placebo group lmao
Yea im not denying post finasteride syndrome but this is fucking saw palmetto, which is like 0.1% as strong as fin

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel
Yea im not denying post finasteride syndrome but this is fucking saw palmetto, which is like 0.1% as strong as fin
these people need to google the nocebo effect

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel and Danish_Retard
From NW3 at 17 years old to NW6 (bald) at 21, using only saw palmetto to fight it, gets depressed and blames it on the supplement.
You just can't argue with this guys, nocebo/placebo effect is just too strong sometimes, that's why they they use it in all clinical trials.

Ofc that for every drug, some people will have side affect but... this is saw palmetto, lol. Just pop Fin like is an aspirin, don't think or obsess about it and you have 95% of being fine, and keep your hair.

• +1
Reactions: bruhcel and .👽.
he killed himself lol
3E0E1084 AF60 4313 9575 8853163BA391

man loses hair and kills himself few years later after inevitable losing everything

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 13367
he killed himself lol
View attachment 1189010

man loses hair and kills himself few years later after inevitable losing everything

Holy fuck
For future reference, I did not intend to make fun or humiliate this person, but rather bring attention to the widespread online fearmongering

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
509096DB 01E2 460E BBCD B0DB134F1B8E

so many abused dogs
meanwhile Im poppin fin like candy :ROFLMAO:

drugs are weird. i was working out intensely while on accutane and it gave me 0 side effects while my brother started cry due to accutane related limb pains.
so don't underestimate side effects, it's different for everyone.

saw palmetto gave me limp dick. strangely, i'm on now fin for 2 months and 0 side effect.

something fishy about saw palmetto.
This is literally impossible though, saw palmetto has the exact same mechanism of action but is MUCH weaker than finasteride. You were probably mentalcelling or something else affected your dick (lack of sleep, stress, etc.)

This is literally impossible though, saw palmetto has the exact same mechanism of action but is MUCH weaker than finasteride. You were probably mentalcelling or something else affected your dick (lack of sleep, stress, etc.)
i didn'T even know that saw palmetto affects androgens etc.

my dumb doc gave me along with other vitamins for no reason. so 0 chance i got nocebo etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
This is literally impossible though
arrghhh it is possible smartass. research it. i'm not fearmongering i'm saying i'm on fin 1,25mg with 0 side effects.

Fucking lol at this shit.
Meanwhile, some people are stuffing themselves with SSRIs and still doing fine
SSRIs are pure poison even without the sexual sideffects

• Woah
A75F2F44 14BD 40D1 952C C20DF6E3A34B

dude used other shit aswell lol
probably used roids cause he was an athlete which caused his nw7 hairloss in the first place

• +1
I was on r/tressless the other day and someone claimed fin made their skin pale. New side effects come out everyday :ROFLMAO: