Guy said 2020 is year of beard

Kanra

Kanra

Banned
His gf disagreed and said i should stay clear shaven and called me hot. Even normies understand jawline law. Gonna keep cutting bodyfat and see how it goes

Edit: 20% body fat right now ish gonna get down to 10,mewing for few years beem legit ime

Attachments

• 20200304_170358.jpg
    20200304_170358.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
This or death

BddQsb0 d

Beard is for jawless normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4645 and 15 others
Clean shaven while youngcel (or at the most, Orlando Bloom type Van Dyke beard) and bearded as an oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
designer stubble mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Notorious, Deleted and 1 other person
This or death

View attachment 294729

Beard is for jawless normies
Most normies don't even know how to trim properly, it's disgusting at how they all have shitty/scraggly beards. Most normies also don't know how to dress besides Spiderman T-shirts and long, baggy basketball shorts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Patient A, Uglyandfat and 2 others
Clean shaven while youngcel (or at the most, Orlando Bloom type Van Dyke beard) and bearded as an oldcel.
Beard is ugly tbh

Light stubble/clean shaven is the best JFL

Literally clean shaven makes you look 10 years younger and that’s the secret to get prime jb as long you are chadlite minimal

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Beard is very low-class

Youth theory

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Beard is ugly tbh

Light stubble/clean shaven is the best JFL

Literally clean shaven makes you look 10 years younger and that’s the secret to get prime jb as long you are chadlite minimal
I have to disagree, a trimmed partial beard like a Van Dyke can look just as good. And sometimes a moustache can as well (depends upon the moustache).

I have to disagree, a trimmed partial beard like a Van Dyke can look just as good. And sometimes a mustache can as well (depends upon the moustache).
mustache is for great to rock the creepy uncle look

Good luck with that lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
Beard ftw makes you look alpha. Shaven makes you look weak and boyish. Tho maybe in your countries it’s different but where I live facial hair is very important.

Beard, lots of hair everywhere = high T.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 616, samm735 and 5 others
Beard ftw makes you look alpha. Shaven makes you look weak and boyish. Tho maybe in your countries it’s different but where I live facial hair is very important.

Where do you live? Id slay there.

Beard is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Shodredux, DidntRead and 2 others

You can be high T without the ability to grow facial hair.

High T =/= the ability to grow facial hair
0 jb appeal and young women appeal women from the age of 30+ would find this look attractive remember SOME
I've slept with jbs and I had a Frank Zappa. From what I've experienced irl, jbs love facial hair. It's a dumb meme that they don't like it, girls judge your status by the amount of facial hair you have, or so I've heard.

But yeah, just a solo stache may have a low appeal in general (some jbs still like it, and not all of them are the same). Orlando Bloom beard mogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Only skincells and non jawless cells get beards

its a form of cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
stubble is everything stubble is life

Its interesting, I find myself personally prefering the clean shaven look - Maher, young Chico with perfect skin and clean shaven just seem so god damn appealing. However scientifically, we know that women prefer stubble, and it makes sense in terms of sexual dimorphism that women prefer beards.

I can also look at some guys with beards and say yeah, thats a great look. Especially stubble beards can look great. My conclusion is that its likely that beard vs no beard has very low amount of impact - as we all know, bones are everything. But the impact it does have, is alter the perception someone has of us. Certain facial features and overall physical features are better at creating an image with certain facial hairs. So for instance, if you are very young looking, boyish features ala for instance young Chico, going clean shaven makes a lot of sense because attempting to appear "alpha" or "macho" just doesn't match his features as much as appearing prettyboy. I also want to say that if you can't pull off clean shaven, then you aren't GL enough (right now at least). A beard can be used to obscure your face to a certain degree.

I have no idea where I'm going with this thank you for your time

• +1
I have to disagree, a trimmed partial beard like a Van Dyke can look just as good. And sometimes a moustache can as well (depends upon the moustache).
Only to women older than 25

His gf disagreed and said i should stay clear shaven and called me hot. Even normies understand jawline law. Gonna keep cutting bodyfat and see how it goes

Edit: 20% body fat right now ish gonna get down to 10,mewing for few years beem legit ime
damn u must store not fat around the face im 24% and my jaw is covered by my bloated squirrel cheeks

How would currys do there?
They do good because girls take them for Arabs or Moroccans etc. Dark skin and dark hair is an advantage there for sure. If you look exotic for them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Its interesting, I find myself personally prefering the clean shaven look - Maher, young Chico with perfect skin and clean shaven just seem so god damn appealing. However scientifically, we know that women prefer stubble, and it makes sense in terms of sexual dimorphism that women prefer beards.

I can also look at some guys with beards and say yeah, thats a great look. Especially stubble beards can look great. My conclusion is that its likely that beard vs no beard has very low amount of impact - as we all know, bones are everything. But the impact it does have, is alter the perception someone has of us. Certain facial features and overall physical features are better at creating an image with certain facial hairs. So for instance, if you are very young looking, boyish features ala for instance young Chico, going clean shaven makes a lot of sense because attempting to appear "alpha" or "macho" just doesn't match his features as much as appearing prettyboy. I also want to say that if you can't pull off clean shaven, then you aren't GL enough (right now at least). A beard can be used to obscure your face to a certain degree.
I have no idea where I'm going with this thank you for your time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
you are not 20% tho

I get 10x more compliments with a heavy stubble.

I get 10x more compliments with a heavy stubble.

picture for reference? Light stubble vs heavy stubble for instance. Seems everyone has a different opinion on what is what

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
picture for reference? Light stubble vs heavy stubble for instance. Seems everyone has a different opinion on what is what
Here you go

7E40DD4A D244 49F8 967E FE8B0C492802

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
I have a light beard since 2010 years (like 1cm at most).

However, a cuck with a beard will still look like a cuck.
Especially with his cuck's glasses.

Only skincells and non jawless cells get beards

its a form of cope
Not all of the time, they might just grow a beard just to grow it.
Only to women older than 25
Is that why I slayed jbs with my moustache + soul patch combo? That's bs bro, your status is determined by your level of facial hair, girls like facial hair. They just don't like full beards that make you look like you just came from the Duck Dynasty show, but what I've seen them like is a trimmed, well groomed beard.

This "jbs don't like facial hair" meme was made by 14-22 year olds that couldn't properly grow facial hair or saw some shitty, unhygienic normies with scraggly beards and declared all beards "unattractive."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Patient A
Fucking lucky bastard

Chad can wear whatever he wants, he could wear a chin beard and have messy hair and it'd just be "his style."

View attachment 295506

I wish I had his jawline.
It would still look worse
Chad looks best with stubble or clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I fucking hate facial hair, don't care what girls like.
If I could permanently laser it off and regrow it only when I go bald/old I would do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, DidntRead and Zoneator
I cringe when I see subhumans cover up their small jaw with a beard!
I dont hate tho, I would do the same if I had to. But even the best beard in the world doesnt beat a clean, sharp jawline

It would still look worse
Chad looks best with stubble or clean shaven
I'd agree with the stubble, let's agree to disagree with the clean shaven though.

2020 is year of projected maxillas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I fucking hate facial hair, don't care what girls like.
If I could permanently laser it off and regrow it only when I go bald/old I would do it.
same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Virgincel and Zoneator

Mogs me to the grave

You look like David Laid bro