Guys am I 5psl yet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Get trimax and come back. Its worthless asking for a rating when u know u need surgery

Lol I'm literally not 4/10, I just got rated 8/10 by this bitch the other day, kept coping tho Mr 7000 posts in under a year, wonder what you look like💀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-230008_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-230008_Facebook.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32
Get trimax and come back. Its worthless asking for a rating when u know u need surgery
Yeah but what's my current psl? I think I'll be close to chadlite when I get trimax

Lol I'm literally not 4/10, I just got rated 8/10 by this bitch the other day, kept coping tho Mr 7000 posts in under a year, wonder what you look like💀
@zv1212

looks mtn

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Your recession and NCT falio yo hard.

Fix those two and you’d look pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Kingcel32
he should hop on omegle he'll get humbled quick
Lmao I already go on omegle and I pull, not as much now with the shitty haircut but when I had long hair I got called fine all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Kingcel32
Why did you ask for a rate if you were going to deny what people rated you?
You're not even rating using psl scale idiot, and Blunderyears is a fat subhuman that looks like an old woman so I will not listen to him nor a shitskin that is jealous of my white/mogger skin. Majority of people here rate me 4.3-4.5 psl and that's with my subhuman haircut

You're not even rating using psl scale idiot, and Blunderyears is a fat subhuman that looks like an old woman so I will not listen to him nor a shitskin that is jealous of my white/mogger skin. Majority of people here rate me 4.3-4.5 psl and that's with my subhuman haircut
Psl you're around 4

Stop being a narcy loser dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Kingcel32
Psl you're around 4

Stop being a narcy loser dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
If my psl is 4 that means I'm strong mtn, or at least above average mtn, and that's with my shit haircut, that's way above a fucking 4/10 on normie scale and means I'm not ugly fucking greycel

If my psl is 4 that means I'm strong mtn, or at least above average mtn, and that's with my shit haircut, that's way above a fucking 4/10 on normie scale and means I'm not ugly fucking greycel
4/8 = 5/10

definition of mtn lad

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
4/8 = 5/10

definition of mtn lad
Okay but explain how I'm ugly? When Im leaner and have longer hair I'm HTN and was rated at that by a lot of people before, also looksmax users rate even harsher than women so psl scale isn't same as normie scale, which explains why I'm able to pull above average girls

Lmao I already go on omegle and I pull, not as much now with the shitty haircut but when I had long hair I got called fine all the time.
Autism, same for me and I’m mtn Asian stop coping. Your mtn with shit haircut idk what you look like with longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Okay but explain how I'm ugly? When Im leaner and have longer hair I'm HTN and was rated at that by a lot of people before, also looksmax users rate even harsher than women so psl scale isn't same as normie scale, which explains why I'm able to pull above average girls
side profile is horrendous. Get the surgery and u will clear HTN with ease. possibly chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
really jewish

big schnoozer

cheekbone to jaw ratio is 2:1 and looks weird

whats ur eye color?

side profile is horrendous. Get the surgery and u will clear HTN with ease. possibly chadlite
Side profile isn't that bad cmon, I don't have a double chin or anything just a jew nose

yeah you're 3.75 actually after looking again

also super lanky

5/10 at the very most
Then why do I have HTBs and stacylites attracted to me? I'm 4psl at least and that's with my shit hair and higher body fat. 3.75 is the lowest ranking I've gotten lmao. Literally impossible for a 3.75 to be HTN with a slightly lower body fat and longer hair so how am I able to do that? I'm at LEAST 4 right now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Needs rhino but thats pretty good ngl.
What surgeries did you have?
none

im 5"5.5 so its over anyway. all i need is LL or my fucking hgh to work

none

im 5"5.5 so its over anyway. all i need is LL or my fucking hgh to work
Oh damn, height is like the hardest thing to get surgery for.
Still I think you can make it.

If I auschwitzmaxx and grow my hair out will I be tiktok prettyboy? Will I be as sexy as vinnie the hacker?
Am I a dapper young chap?

unrelated but damn it looks just like my grandma's kitchen mirin

you guys must be insane to think a 50k bimax is all he can do to ascend. Also jfl at finding a surgeon thats doing it just for aesthetic reasons, after all there isn't even a guarantee he will ascend.

Most bimax ascensions are for clinically recessed truecels going to ltn. Very rare to see mtn jump to chad, prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 17244
@Thompsonz this thugmaxxed slavic guy slays in russia?

Thompsonz

no

@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you guys must be insane to think a 50k bimax is all he can do to ascend. Also jfl at finding a surgeon thats doing it just for aesthetic reasons, after all there isn't even a guarantee he will ascend.

Most bimax ascensions are for clinically recessed truecels going to ltn. Very rare to see mtn jump to chad, prove me wrong
Bro I literally am recessed lol. Also sleep apnea runs in my family so it’s guaranteed I’m gonna get it when I’m older. If I had forward growth like trimax will give me I would be close to chadlite, long as I grow my hair out and lose a bit more weight.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and bignosesmallchin
Holy shit, that doesn’t even look that unnatural, it’s still my face just bigger bones, how could I achieve this look? I’d kill a million people to look like that

I mean yeah its a face app pro filter i paid good shekels for this shit i expect good results

I mean yeah its a face app pro filter i paid good shekels for this shit i expect good results
Could I realistically look like this? Would bimax, cantho, fillers in jawline, and paranasal implants make me look like this? It doesn’t even look like I’ll need CCW or Rhino to achieve this.

Could I realistically look like this? Would bimax, cantho, fillers in jawline, and paranasal implants make me look like this? It doesn’t even look like I’ll need CCW or Rhino to achieve this.

Yeah but you need very very very skilled surgeons

Yeah but you need very very very skilled surgeons
So I should go to someone in Italy maybe? Also, do you know anything about soft tissue? I have stretchy/droopy skin in my face, partially due to not being very lean at the moment, and also because lack of bone mass, would this make it harder to achieve that hollow cheek look even if I were to get surgery?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
So I should go to someone in Italy maybe? Also, do you know anything about soft tissue? I have stretchy/droopy skin in my face, partially due to not being very lean at the moment, and also because lack of bone mass, would this make it harder to achieve that hollow cheek look even if I were to get surgery?

Best to ask a surgeon show him your pics and see how much is possible

Best to ask a surgeon show him your pics and see how much is possible
Know how much it costs to talk to a surgeon to ask those types of questions? I’ve never spoken to any yet, only ortho

Mirin coping

If you actually got play or ltrs especially muh Stacy as you claim you wouldn't try so hard to ascend, the time to make the money for surgeries, asking desperately for advice on surgeons etc

4/10, you'll be lucky to ascend with all those surgeries and not look uncanny and actually make a difference as someone else said, most bimax patients were deformed etc and didn't ascend to Chad, just managed to stop looking deformed

Bro, the 1920's are calling for you to come back home

Syacuse university students

You have good pheno.