Guys am I 5psl yet?

Bro you have good pheno + you have decent height and you frame looks good . I can see you doing good with women.

Mirin coping

If you actually got play or ltrs especially muh Stacy as you claim you wouldn't try so hard to ascend, the time to make the money for surgeries, asking desperately for advice on surgeons etc

4/10, you'll be lucky to ascend with all those surgeries and not look uncanny and actually make a difference as someone else said, most bimax patients were deformed etc and didn't ascend to Chad, just managed to stop looking deformed
Nigga why the fuck wouldn’t I want to ascend? I’m not lying about getting play. And you’re retarded if you think bimax doesn’t ascend people, I’ve literally only seen ONE case where the patient was botched and looked worse after which was the post about the horsefacemaxxer in India yesterday.

Obviously nobody becomes a Chad from bimax that’s retarded.

And as you said, bimax fixes people from looking deformed, if I improved my base to a normie base with bimax ccw, and then had fillers in my face for a better jawline plus an eye operation to fix nct, how would I not ascend?

Are you saying it’s unlikely all 3 things wil work? Bimax is almost always successful, canthoplasty too unless you ask for too much, and filler is one of the best things besides leanmaxxing that will ascend normies.

If I get myself to a normie base with bimax ccw, why could the other things not ascend me? Salludon was a literal normie that ascended to Chad with filler, cosmicmaxxer had almond eye surgery which is way more operations than just cantho and his turned out way better than before

Bro you have good pheno + you have decent height and you frame looks good . I can see you doing good with women.
I’m only 5’10 and I’m skinny fat, my frame is okay but I have wide hips and my wrists aren’t very thick

If I auschwitzmaxx and grow my hair out will I be tiktok prettyboy? Will I be as sexy as vinnie the hacker?
Am I a dapper young chap?

Ur on point 4psl, problem is u have the nose and jaw of a mouth breather

Ur on point 4psl, problem is u have the nose and jaw of a mouth breather
Yea ik, I was supposed to look like Fabio and mouth breathing ruined my whole life, do you think I can ascend

Yea ik, I was supposed to look like Fabio and mouth breathing ruined my whole life, do you think I can ascend
I'd say ur not too bad looking ur MTN die to ur good Body and lean face, although i think If you did rhinoplasty, jaw implants/fillers you'd easily be 5psl or 5.5

If I auschwitzmaxx and grow my hair out will I be tiktok prettyboy? Will I be as sexy as vinnie the hacker?

your closer to 4.5 than 5

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I'd say ur not too bad looking ur MTN die to ur good Body and lean face, although i think If you did rhinoplasty, jaw implants/fillers you'd easily be 5psl or 5.5
Yea I need bimax first but I plan on getting those afterwards

Yea I need bimax first but I plan on getting those afterwards
For ur face it's necessary since ur skull is already completely grown if ur 21 and even if ur below 21 so any facial improvement requires surgery

For ur face it's necessary since ur skull is already completely grown if ur 21 and even if ur below 21 so any facial improvement requires surgery
Yea I’m 20 def need surgery. You think I’d be able to look like this morph after surgery?

Attachments

• 5DFF5CB2-6883-4E57-9325-111C16BC17A4.png
    5DFF5CB2-6883-4E57-9325-111C16BC17A4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • EA2E808A-F6EF-4376-A215-3148CB72C78F.png
    EA2E808A-F6EF-4376-A215-3148CB72C78F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Yea I’m 20 def need surgery. You think I’d be able to look like this morph after surgery?
This morph has a lot tho, eyebrows are changed, maybe u could make it look that way, cheekbones could be more like that with surgery and with wider jaw you'd look close to that

This morph has a lot tho, eyebrows are changed, maybe u could make it look that way, cheekbones could be more like that with surgery and with wider jaw you'd look close to that
I think what they did in the morph was lower my eye brows, add filler to above eyes, maybe some filler in brow ridge too, already have good brow ridge tho, that’s what I take away from the eye area.

I don’t see how they improved my bones tho, and I can’t tell if I’d need bimax or Bimax ccw to achieve this look, because my face is literally the exact same in the morph so doesn’t look like any ccw was done, maybe just regular bimax, implants, fillers in eye area, and filler placed strategically in my face to give the cheek hollows and more bone mass

For the love of god tell me you put on some muscle since you made this thread. if you havent you dont want it hard enough and its over

For the love of god tell me you put on some muscle since you made this thread. if you havent you dont want it hard enough and its over
I’ve actually lost muscle since then from being neet and having 0 nutrition, but yes I do want it I just need to stop being so fucked in the head

>negative canthal tilt
it never began

mogs that frauding cuck Fucci to gandy heaven and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Erik-Jón
Cringing so hard at the pulled down pants and the abomination that can hardly be referred to as a belt

I didn't even catch the belt at first

He actually paid money for that JFL
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
Cunt you wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the city here, wearing a chain like that with the fucking farmers tan BAHAHA.
Not bad looking at all though, get jaw/chin fillers and rhino + HT and you can get to 5.25-5.5 maybe.

Cunt you wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the city here, wearing a chain like that with the fucking farmers tan BAHAHA.
Not bad looking at all though, get jaw/chin fillers and rhino + HT and you can get to 5.25-5.5 maybe.
Lol i guess ur city has no construction workers then we all wear big ass chains and have farmers tans

I didn't even catch the belt at first

He actually paid money for that JFL
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Leave me alone it was $40 on amazon and I’ve got lots of compliments because of it

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
how big is your slay acc rn
3 but I rarely try to slay, I’ve slayed the only 3 I’ve tried to be with, I have 2 on go rn tho, one wanted to fuck tn But she’s ugly, other one is cute but I haven’t made plans yet

It's very unrealistic dude.
Yeah you’re right, I do want to try getting the same eye area tho, looks like a few simple filler injections could mimic idk what I’d do for the brow ridge tho

Yeah you’re right, I do want to try getting the same eye area tho, looks like a few simple filler injections could mimic idk what I’d do for the brow ridge tho
It's not that I haven't seen people fix NCT. It's just that it looks uncanny most of the time. Maybe, consider softmaxxing around it before committing to surgery.

I have seen results where the NCT is fixed and it looks natural. Maybe, you are better with less NCT rather than neutral or positive tilt.

I have seen results where the NCT is fixed and it looks natural. Maybe, you are better with less NCT rather than neutral or positive tilt.
I might have a consult with an eye surgeon and ask them which operations/fillers I could have in order to improve my eye area and ask for morphs of them, I’d go with the best looking one with the highest success rate to play it safe

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel