GUYS HELP ME DESTROY THIS BLUEPILLED REDDIT CUCK

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Posts
11,453
Reputation
17,790
F94ABB17 D88C 4B09 BB17 8F80A1574A4E
:blackpill: them
 
-bugman eyes
-1:1 philtrum chin ratio
-gay necklace
-disgusting hairline
-long ass midface
-no jaw or chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
I will
just see in the comments what im going to say
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
-bugman eyes
-1:1 philtrum chin ratio
-gay necklace
-disgusting hairline
-long ass midface
-no jaw or chin
I need people to go up there and help me :( Before more cucks double or triple team me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I need people to go up there and help me :( Before more cucks double or triple team me
i dont have a Reddit account lol, i'll make one real quick
 
cringe
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Mr.cope
who cares jfl if u browse r*ddit in 2020
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4645 and Elias
Tell him to go on Tinder.
 
who cares jfl if u browse r*ddit in 2020
I only go on mewing subreddits and rating subreddits so I can blackpill them
They still think haircuts are their problem
 
he deleted the pic
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6902 and Danish_Retard
He has deleted it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I left a comment anyways under "ImogYOU"
 
I feel bad for the guy everyone roasting him while he is bluepilled still lol
 
I feel bad for the guy everyone roasting him while he is bluepilled still lol
on reddit no one is roasting him besides people from here who went to post jfl
 
I feel bad for the guy everyone roasting him while he is bluepilled still lol
Not that many people most of the posts are people telling him that he needs a haircut
 

Similar threads

Thinking_CEL
Replies
3
Views
38
enviouss
enviouss
Navity
Replies
23
Views
55
Mogmo
Mogmo
lemon67
Replies
6
Views
26
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
37
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
lilxPajeeT
Replies
19
Views
107
lilxPajeeT
lilxPajeeT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top