Guys I am breaking out please help me

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit - Parrot of the Narcy Pirates 🦜
Since a couple of months I have bad skin. I have whiteheads regulary and I got flaky skin around my nose. I dont really have acne but I do get pimples and my cheeks is always red. Maybe I have ekzeme or something? The flaky skin is the thing that irritates me the most. I get pimples either on my cheeks or on my chin. Should I pay a visit to a dermatologist or do you guys know? It is a bit like this in the pictures below + whiteheads (White pimples idk). Please help me if you know a good routine for me
Skinn
Skinquestion

moisturise if dry, cleanse if oily

effacular duo at night

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
something is probably upsetting your skin, could be diet or a product. Use a gentle moisturizer every morning and night and it'll clear up

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and JohnBaza
@Gengar @kebab @CarrotMaxxer @finn899 @FunkyFlamingo @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, CarrotMaxxer, finn899 and 1 other person
something is probably upsetting your skin, could be diet or a product. Use a gentle moisturizer every morning and night and it'll clear up
I had really bad diet prior to yesterday

What moisturizer do you recommend wich brand?

Use a mosteriuser by itself should go away in a week or so. Looks like dry skin, use a foaming cleanser

• +1
Hey bro u can maybe use tret if u can handle months of purging

Another one is use a toner plus niacinamide to whole face then apply benzoyl peroxide to the pimple area then moisturizer after all that

In the morning just wash face, apply benzoyl peroxide and moisturize

Use a mosteriuser by itself should go away in a week or so. Looks like dry skin, use a foaming cleanser
I used to use cerave foaming cleanser but it was really shitty and make me break out. Now I only use water

Hey bro u can maybe use tret if u can handle months of purging

Another one is use a toner plus niacinamide to whole face then apply benzoyl peroxide to the pimple area then moisturizer after all that

In the morning just wash face, apply benzoyl peroxide and moisturize
I used benzoyl peroxide twice a couple of months ago and it made my skin very flaky. I think it is because I instantly used benzoyl peroxide 5% gel instead of building up. What percentage should I start with?

I used to use cerave foaming cleanser but it was really shitty and make me break out. Now I only use water
probably means you have dry skin

get yourself a good sunblock moisturiser to apply each morning

I used benzoyl peroxide twice a couple of months ago and it made my skin very flaky. I think it is because I instantly used benzoyl peroxide 5% gel instead of building up. What percentage should I start with?
I only use 5%, I think the reason why it's flaky because u don't have enough moisture in face

U need to get a cetaphil foam cleanser and neutrogena moisturizer so ur face doesn't dry up

Niacinamide is also really helpful in preventing pimples, u can research about it

• +1
probably means you have dry skin

get yourself a good sunblock moisturiser to apply each morning
I heard korean skincare is good. I dont know if that is true dont want to waste money

What moisturizer do you recommend wich brand?
Ducray keracnyl PP+. This is heaven sent, my niece is a dermatologist and this moisturizer is a well-kept secret. My skin used to be terrible and now I only use this one and my skin is angelic

• +1
Ducray keracnyl PP+. This is heaven sent, my niece is a dermatologist and this moisturizer is a well-kept secret. My skin used to be terrible and now I only use this one and my skin is angelic
Will try it

So no need for me to visit a dermatologist? To make an appointment for a dermatologist I have to wait like 4 months. Those fuckers let people wait for months while we pay insurance. My skin used to be angelic as well till I got a bit of a bad lifestyle with bad diet

drop the skincare
it’s cope
u don’t need to put jew chemicals on face

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 29747, JohnBaza and 1 other person
Will try it
And plss for your own sake do not use actives such as retinol and benzoyl peroxide. Your skin isn't hormonal acne, it's just a reaction to something so try to eat healthy and use the moisturizer and it'll clear up trust me. also do not cleanse your face

• +1
So no need for me to visit a dermatologist? To make an appointment for a dermatologist I have to wait like 4 months. Those fuckers let people wait for months while we pay insurance. My skin used to be angelic as well till I got a bit of a bad lifestyle with bad diet
nah they'll just give u accutane and fuck up your body while you can easily fix it with diet and moisturizer

• +1
And plss for your own sake do not use actives such as retinol and benzoyl peroxide. Your skin isn't hormonal acne, it's just a reaction to something so try to eat healthy and use the moisturizer and it'll clear up trust me. also do not cleanse your face
All right thanks. When I used benzoyl peroxide it fucked my skin even more up. Before that I did not have flaky and dry skin

drop the skincare
it’s cope
u don’t need to put jew chemicals on face
I will buy Ducray keracnyl PP+ that @PsychoDsk advised me and get a better diet and see what happens.

listen fr
had acne and stuff myself and was trying skincare, salycilic acid, moisturiser, serums, etc if they helped they barely did anything.
i said fuck this shit, and stopped giving money to these scammers. drink water, eat decent your skin will clear naturally, people back in the day weren’t applying muh saylicilic acid and didn’t have acne. u don’t even need extremely clean diet, mine is pretty shit rn but i have 0 spots, 0 breakouts and even skin tone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 20370 and JohnBaza
listen fr
had acne and stuff myself and was trying skincare, salycilic acid, moisturiser, serums, etc if they helped they barely did anything.
i said fuck this shit, and stopped giving money to these scammers. drink water, eat decent your skin will clear naturally, people back in the day weren’t applying muh saylicilic acid and didn’t have acne. u don’t even need extremely clean diet, mine is pretty shit rn but i have 0 spots, 0 breakouts and even skin tone
Thanks for the good advise. It is probably my shitty diet ngl. I eat too much unhealthy fatty foods

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Thanks for the good advise. It is probably my shitty diet ngl. I eat too much unhealthy fatty foods
healthy fats are fine, and so is eating unhealthy sometimes. moderation

listen fr
Lucky nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JohnBaza and appealmaxed
healthy fats are fine, and so is eating unhealthy sometimes. moderation
No I eat unhealthy too much. Since the beginning of this school year I gained a couple of kg. I used to get girls regularly but now it is a bit harder as I got fatter and my skin also got a bit worse. I should work on my diet and cut a bit. Will try a 1500 calorie deficit as I want to lose that fat quick. Do you reccomend supplements by the way? Because I fear that because I will cut I wont get enough nutrients? If you recommend supplements wich ones?

i eat pretty healthy, drink 2-3 liters of water, work out and still get acne, i only used water and a fragrant free moisturizer
Maybe hormonal inbalance or something like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Accutane and tretinoin also bad?

No I eat unhealthy too much. Since the beginning of this school year I gained a couple of kg. I used to get girls regularly but now it is a bit harder as I got fatter and my skin also got a bit worse. I should work on my diet and cut a bit. Will try a 1500 calorie deficit as I want to lose that fat quick. Do you reccomend supplements by the way? Because I fear that because I will cut I wont get enough nutrients? If you recommend supplements wich ones?
i wouldn’t even measure cals. just get enough protein for ur weight (1g per pound of bw) through foods (not protein powder)
vit d is always good to take imo as many people are deficient in it, and since i’m a uk cel there is negative sun here. i take vit k2 with the vit d cos supposedly good for bones although its cope is pretty sure.

• +1
Accutane and tretinoin also bad?
tried tret myself
u may get gay glow which isn’t good for obvious reasons
skin may get worse before better
takes long to show it’s working

if anti aging is ur concern then maybe use it but if it’s just acne and breakouts use nothing.

accurate is last resort

• +1
i eat pretty healthy, drink 2-3 liters of water, work out and still get acne, i only used water and a fragrant free moisturizer
how old are u?
it really could be hormonal tbh or other environmental factors
rn i’m lacking on eating healthy and drinking enough water and a haven’t had breakout or any spots.
gotta dial in on my health tho, back to clean eating and adequate water from today

tried tret myself
u may get gay glow which isn’t good for obvious reasons
skin may get worse before better
takes long to show it’s working

if anti aging is ur concern then maybe use it but if it’s just acne and breakouts use nothing.

accurate is last resort
First gonna try a good diet with that moisturizer and if nothing changes in 2 months going to try to get tretinoin descripted. But I really dont want to use shit like that that purges the skin before it gets better. I dont want to waste time looking bad

Allergic reaction, overexflotiating, irritation, one of those. Try Using barrier repair products and spf when u go outside

• +1
Allergic reaction, overexflotiating, irritation, one of those. Try Using barrier repair products and spf when u go outside
Yeah I exfoliate the flaky skin with water when I wake up. Should not do that? Just put a good moisturizer on it? I dont want to use any cleansers never worked out for me when I used it consistently

It also aches sometimes so probably irritation. I also fucked up my barrier by using 5% benzoylperoxide gel without testing my skin barrier which reesulted to me getting flaky skin. The whiteheads are probably because of bad diet

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Yeah I exfoliate the flaky skin with water when I wake up. Should not do that? Just put a good moisturizer on it? I dont want to use any cleansers never worked out for me when I used it consistently
lukewarm water is okay, just use barrier repair products and spf50

• +1
It also aches sometimes so probably irritation. I also fucked up my barrier by using 5% benzoylperoxide gel without testing my skin barrier which reesulted to me getting flaky skin. The whiteheads are probably because of bad diet
the whiteheads are caused by your sensitive barrier. The only thing you can do now is repair your barrier and for that you need a good moisturizer and if there's a lot of sun in your country, use spf 50. It will take some time to heal the barrier but after it's healed you should never have problems with acne again. SO

Morning : rinse your face with water, moisturizer. (sunscreen if needed)
evening after shower : moisturizer.

• Love it
the whiteheads are caused by your sensitive barrier. The only thing you can do now is repair your barrier and for that you need a good moisturizer and if there's a lot of sun in your country, use spf 50. It will take some time to heal the barrier but after it's healed you should never have problems with acne again. SO

Morning : rinse your face with water, moisturizer. (sunscreen if needed)
evening after shower : moisturizer.
I live in netherlands so no sun for me hahaha. Thanks for the good advise btw really appreciate it

wash your face only with water twice a day,eat more healthy like a balanced diet and it should fix itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and JohnBaza
wash your face only with water twice a day,eat more healthy like a balanced diet and it should fix itself
Will do that and try Ducray keracnyl PP+ and 50 spf sunscreen. I wont buy any face wash. Last couple of months I lacked sleep so I got dark cirkles. Do you got any good product for that? (obviously sleep 8 hours now since a couple of days ago)