Guys I am breaking out please help me

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Sunny day innit - Parrot of the Narcy Pirates 🦜
Since a couple of months I have bad skin. I have whiteheads regulary and I got flaky skin around my nose. I dont really have acne but I do get pimples and my cheeks is always red. Maybe I have ekzeme or something? The flaky skin is the thing that irritates me the most. I get pimples either on my cheeks or on my chin. Should I pay a visit to a dermatologist or do you guys know? It is a bit like this in the pictures below + whiteheads (White pimples idk). Please help me if you know a good routine for me
Skinn
Skinquestion

So I dont have acne right
You don’t. Don’t listen to them, the products they’re talking ab will make your skin more sensitive and prone to breakouts

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
You don’t. Don’t listen to them, the products they’re talking ab will make your skin more sensitive and prone to breakouts
Can I pm you my cheeks so you can take a look and evaluate?

Can I pm you my cheeks so you can take a look and evaluate?
yes, check my latest thread 'how to heal skin w/o products or accutane'. I go a little more in depth than what I've been saying here. Send me a PM

In general you may try out with tretinoin or accutane from skinorac as it works well but I would also suggest to visit a derm

I will buy Ducray keracnyl PP+ that @PsychoDsk advised me and get a better diet and see what happens.
No just eat no processed food and make sure your liver is healthy that’s all

• +1
4 days ago nga :lul: . But yeah with a better diet+ moisturizer it does look a bit better but no verybigchanges yet
Hitler conquered whole countrys in less time, gl tho

• +1
Hitler conquered whole countrys in less time, gl tho
Thanks. But yeah I didnt change my diet like completely. I am slowly changing things in my diet like breakfast so that I wont have a bad diet suddenly after 4 days of good diet. So in the end if I slowly change diet I will have a good diet. Understand a biT? If you suddenly change your diet completely at once, you run the risk of relapsing and going back to a bad diet.

Thanks. But yeah I didnt change my diet like completely. I am slowly changing things in my diet like breakfast so that I wont have a bad diet suddenly after 4 days of good diet. So in the end if I slowly change diet I will have a good diet. Understand a biT? If you suddenly change your diet completely at once, you run the risk of relapsing and going back to a bad diet.
Yeah but diet is cope it‘s mostly hormones and genes. Could be diffrent for you tho

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
There are a lot of studies proving the connection between eating raw meat and getting parasites all over youre body. I know you are joking right now, but the people who eat raw meat are stupid asf

>brb let me google if raw meat has parasites or not and send the first result (on same search engine that tells me trannies are real women when i look it up)

healthy animals have no parasites
parasites dont eat meat
therefore, you shouldnt worry about parasites if you eat a proper raw meat "diet"

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and JohnBaza
>brb let me google if raw meat has parasites or not and send the first result (on same search engine that tells me trannies are real women when i look it up)

parasites dont eat meat
therefore, you shouldnt worry about parasites if you eat a proper raw meat "diet"
>brb lets believe some nigga on an incel website over doctors and shiiiet who researched for years

• +1
Reactions: N1666
>brb lets believe some nigga on an incel website over doctors and shiiiet who researched for years
i dont need to "research for years" (whatever that even means)
its simple logic

if i eat a healthy animal i wouldnt get parasites
if i ever got a parasite it would be no concern because i only eat meat and parasites dont

is there anything that is unclear about this?

i dont need to "research for years" (whatever that even means)
its simple logic

if i eat a healthy animal i wouldnt get parasites
if i ever got a parasite it would be no concern because i only eat meat and parasites dont

is there anything that is unclear about this?
Why tf do you think that before the discovery of fire the average age of death was 20? Animals are dirty and eat dirty shit which leads to them getting parasites. By not cooking the meat of those animals and thus not burning the parasites you are consuming those parasites. Sounds logic innit?

parasites dont eat meat
Jesus you are one low iq individual. The fact you ignore actual scientific research is comical, there was probably another retard like you on another forum which you get your information from and now you will reiterate the same information from them and poison people.

• +1
>no argument
I won, VAMOOSE to your kennel and come back when you're ready.
I will be training to beat you in this argument. Be ready, because one day of you relaxing means one day which I am ahead of you for me. Remember this is not a race but a marathon. I am always awake working

He must be a troll, probably a faggot too just look at his avi
yeah he is not serious. i knew it instantly but still wanted to refute his arguments

• +1
Reactions: N1666