rawdogprince
Lily Maymac's Cuck
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2019
- Posts
- 2,262
- Reputation
- 2,654
- OP
- #51
going to fap again tonight. i need to burn time before sleep. Nothing else to do. Sad.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Fap. Keep fapping for me. Day 4 complete. I will mogg you to your grave coomergoing to fap again tonight. i need to burn time before sleep. Nothing else to do. Sad.
I coomed twice today bro.about to smack it to porn
dat shit of fapping is for true subhumans. i have never fappedi cant cum from sex. i literally just missionary them so i have an excuse to hug a girl for an extended period of time.
Mogs meday 2.
Walking around with a 7 inch boner. didnt know it could get this big. feel like such an alpha right now. i think everyone is below me and i own the planet.
Samefapped again. day 1
ur just meme-ing at this point bro. do it or shut the fuck upfapped last night and this morning
not that easy when you have nothing to do all day manur just meme-ing at this point bro. do it or shut the fuck up
been there bro. listen to music and work out and dont even think about coomingnot that easy when you have nothing to do all day man
not that easy when you have nothing to do all day man
Stop fucking wanking you degenerate and get out there and socialise with actual women fucking hell...fapped again at 12pm
I only watch porn if I smoke weed which is like every nightime fap.Wish I had your libido
Are you still watching porn?
I have no means of socializing outside of work. I have 2 weeks off for the holidays though. I legit have nothing to do but fap.Stop fucking wanking you degenerate and get out there and socialise with actual women fucking hell...
Yeah. No hobbies either. All I do is rot on youtube and incel forums. So hard to not fap. I don't even have a high libido. Just nothing else to do.damn thats hard with zero humane interaction![]()