Guys I’m turning into a slayer thx to this

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
See my last thread about cooming on my face

i lost inhibition now I don’t know maybe I damaged something in my brain amygdala or changed brain chemistry
blowjob can come now
Try it if you have inhibition and are mentalcel deamn I’m gonna update when I’m cooming on girls faces just need to build 1 kg more muscle and then gonna update their pics I promise my brothers
 
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
ok
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Danish_Retard and Htobrother
See my last thread about cooming on my face

i lost inhibition now I don’t know maybe I damaged something in my brain amygdalala
blowjob can come now
Try it if you have inhibition and are mentalcel deamn I’m gonna update when I’m cooming on girls faces
I sucked my dick once when I was 14, why am I not slaying uh?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Htobrother
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stare, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
See my last thread about cooming on my face

i lost inhibition now I don’t know maybe I damaged something in my brain amygdalala
blowjob can come now
Try it if you have inhibition and are mentalcel deamn I’m gonna update when I’m cooming on girls faces just need to build 1 kg more muscle and then gonna update their pics I promise my brothers
just cum on yourself broo haha worked for me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Stare, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I once accidentally came on my chin after a 1 month no fap because it was very good you know what i mean after nofap when it goes woosh and hits the ceiling:feelsohh: tbh so why arent i gigachad?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I once accidentally came on my chin after a 1 month no fap because it was very good you know what i mean after nofap when it goes woosh and hits the ceiling:feelsohh: tbh so why arent i gigachad?
Because you did it accidentally
You gotta do it like I did
I will make a guide soon and post proof that it will work to coom on girls faces
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Stare and Danish_Retard
I once accidentally came on my chin after a 1 month no fap because it was very good you know what i mean after nofap when it goes woosh and hits the ceiling:feelsohh: tbh so why arent i gigachad?
I once came on my chin and it grew 2cm
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

AllMyExsLiveInTexas
Replies
3
Views
43
IOD
IOD
cargo70
Replies
13
Views
70
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
D69mo
Replies
7
Views
57
theblueprints
theblueprints
Gaythugmax
Replies
0
Views
28
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
HappyChud
Replies
6
Views
50
HappyChud
HappyChud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top