lion092921
Sensitive young boy
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 3,300
- Reputation
- 1,451
- OP
- #51
How am i ltn broindian ltn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How am i ltn broindian ltn
YeaYea , it is like medium above average like lmtn is slightly above average
bc u are iqletHow am i ltn bro
Wdy rate me
So your rating me because of smth bad i said to you and your just putting out your grudges on me by underrating me ?bc u are iqlet
Same thing the nga I replied to dumbassWdy rate me
Ngl , no one cares about your rating cuz your a retardhltn kys mutt
Mmtn?Same thing the nga I replied to dumbass
why did you ask for a rating then pajeetNgl , no one cares about your rating cuz your a retard
lmtn bit above avrgMmtn?
Didn’t ask you for racist remarks dick for brainswhy did you ask for a rating then pajeet
Yealmtn bit above avrg
you shouldnt be on this site at all thenDidn’t ask you for racist remarks dick for brains
Comes from a grey kysyou shouldnt be on this site at all then
Why would you keep asking to get rated bro it's the third time probably I've seen ur rating posts.Title
I was just asking cuz i debloated and got lean a bit so thought to see how much progress i have made from my previous postsWhy would you keep asking to get rated bro it's the third time probably I've seen ur rating posts.