lion092921
Sensitive young boy
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 3,300
- Reputation
- 1,451
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i'd say like LMTN or MMTN (on the fence). some harmony ratio I never memorized that's bringing it down.Title
Yea , it is like medium above average like lmtn is slightly above averagei'd say like LMTN or MMTN (on the fence). some harmony ratio I never memorized that's bringing it down.
mmtn is not a bad rank
What are those ratios if u rememberi'd say like LMTN or MMTN (on the fence). some harmony ratio I never memorized that's bringing it down.
mmtn is not a bad rank
your definitely top 30-20% depending on locationYea , it is like medium above average like lmtn is slightly above average
In India i am like mhtnyour definitely top 30-20% depending on location
Immediately I can tell you chin to philtrum ratio is bad, bs that lower third get it lowerWhat are those ratios if u remember
likely around there but to be conservative I would go slightly lower just because of the fucking slayers emerging out of no where. seriously its like getting updatedIn India i am like mhtn
Yea , fwhr is bad i think cuz my face is not that wide and chin to philtrum is bad because of my chin being too long ig?Immediately I can tell you chin to philtrum ratio is bad, bs that lower third get it lower
without a proper measurement maybe its fwhr. midface looks like 0.9 but it could just be camera distortion
check IAA, Mouth to Eye. i feel like its something to do with your harmony associating your mouth, eyes and nose because other then that you look good and the midface doesn't look bad. you can rule out mouth to alar base aswell
Yea truelikely around there but to be conservative I would go slightly lower just because of the fucking slayers emerging out of no where. seriously its like getting updated
MtnTitle
no your philtrum is okay but your chin is too short. its like 1.3 (again distortion) try and get it to 2.0Yea , fwhr is bad i think cuz my face is not that wide and chin to philtrum is bad because of my chin being too long ig?
I am like in puberty rn so ig my chin could go longerno your philtrum is okay but your chin is too short. its like 1.3 (again distortion) try and get it to 2.0
Yea ,i got youI mean philtrum is little too long but if you get a longer lower third I wouldn't worry, also if the philtrum was shorter the midface would appear smaller relative to the normal size nose. just focus on chin.
rep's![]()
bonesmash that and the infrasI am like in puberty rn so ig my chin could go longer
What tier in mtn ?
Infras could be risky ngl , like i did medial canthus cutting and it slightly workedbonesmash that and the infras
use your proximal intraphalangeal joint, promise it works (you can feel like a stick of scar tissue in a week if its around 15 minutes a day maybe do more). onionlover on onl has a really good thread on why there is almost zero riskInfras could be risky ngl , like i did medial canthus cutting and it slightly worked
And you rate that other guy mmtn?lmtn prob
Wtf is thatuse your proximal intraphalangeal joint, promise it works (you can feel like a stick of scar tissue in a week if its around 15 minutes a day maybe do more). onionlover on onl has a really good thread on why there is almost zero risk
which guy?And you rate that other guy mmtn?
Not risky if you just tap the outer rim with your knuckle
Infras could be risky ngl , like i did medial canthus cutting and it slightly worked
I use middle and ring finger for it, transfers the most force (use middle)
Ohhh , I get youI use middle and ring finger for it, transfers the most force (use middle)
I use these to bs my zygos and they work goodI use middle and ring finger for it, transfers the most force (use middle)
don't use knucklesWould that be even affective ?
they can transfer mad force with high psi, good if you don't want brain damage and want to actually use bone on boneI use these to bs my zygos and they work good
Yeathey can transfer mad force with high psi, good if you don't want brain damage and want to actually use bone on bone
Yea , i think bsing during puberty would be effective cuz like my bone is still maelable and could be remodeleddon't use knuckles
go too close to the nose and expect some discolouration (you should be frauding under eyes with concealor or makeup anyway jfl). otherwise go up to the edges of the pupils (like if lined up laterally)
Yea bro i am working on itmmtn get lean bro
I can't comment on remodeling but depending on your orbital vector and anatomy of the infras, bs'ing for 3-6 months can permanently help mitigate under eye hollowness and perhaps tear throughs aswell. first few days it will likely look worse and furthermore you may see goofy looking veins, absolutely zero damage when I was doing it though, decently hard too.Yea , i think bsing during puberty would be effective cuz like my bone is still maelable and could be remodeled
I'm a grey on forums.I don’t wanna use makeup tho bro , i will try bsingI can't comment on remodeling but depending on your orbital vector and anatomy of the infras, bs'ing for 3-6 months can permanently help mitigate under eye hollowness and perhaps tear throughs aswell. first few days it will likely look worse and furthermore you may see goofy looking veins, absolutely zero damage when I was doing it though, decently hard too.
again you should absolutely be atleast frauding on infras using makeup, takes around a minute, pull your skin and use a tiny bit of concealer or foundation. very easy to stealth and can be good roi on misc
rep's bhaiI'm a grey on forums.
at the very least get a 11$ stick of Maybelline instant rewind. legit like a ball pen, once you try you won't go back, I promise people wont notice, especially if you have common sense and not smear a poundI don’t wanna use makeup tho bro , i will try bsing
Damn , my mom will catch me thoat the very least get a 11$ stick of Maybelline instant rewind. legit like a ball pen, once you try you won't go back, I promise people wont notice, especially if you have common sense and not smear a pound
I have indian mother its fine bro. hide that shit anywhere you want. my mom knows about bs so I say I use it to hide the bruises for school, I have like 8 products in my bathroom.Damn , my mom will catch me tho
Bru , i will tryI have indian mother its fine bro. hide that shit anywhere you want. my mom knows about bs so I say I use it to hide the bruises for school, I have like 8 products in my bathroom.
blend it in for 20 seconds just tap its undetectable