guys that say "real" bones are better

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
what do you recommend doing for under eyes and brow bone??????????

orbital rim implant and bonesmash(maybe)

orbital rim implant and bonesmash(maybe)
but orbital rim implants are made of silicone usually and aren't real bones

Bonesmash undereyes :lul:

lefort 3 and monobloc advancement lol

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
is there any evidence of bonesmashing working?
Wolfs law or idk how its called but i doubt its working for undereyes, it does make bones harder since microfractures but idk if they will project (cheekbones, browridge) but if u want to boxingmaxxx i suggest bone smashing

• +1
Reactions: pizza and sandcelmuttcel
is there any evidence of bonesmashing working?
There's no evidence of most looksmaxxing techniques. Do you really think there would be a peer-reviewed study for bonesmashing?

Most looksmax techniques work. Minoxidil and SARMs far exceeded all the "evidence" I've read.

Undereye you can get PEEK custom Infraorbital implants or the less common undereye fat graft (it's very understated how some people may have average bones underneath but shit tier fat deposits there). Browridge is hit or miss since most implants look like shit there.

• +1
Reactions: macbeth, Mastermind and to_stop_da_cope
Future 3D printed Xilloc-like implants

You could bonesmash your upper zygos so that it stretches the skin and makes undereyes look good. Dont actually bonesmash your undereyes because theres a lot of sensitive tissue there. I wanna try it one day myself

Undereye you can get PEEK custom Infraorbital implants or the less common undereye fat graft (it's very understated how some people may have average bones underneath but shit tier fat deposits there). Browridge is hit or miss since most implants look like shit there.
High IQ answer hyperpigmentation is never brought into consideration users think it's always recessed infraorbitals no matter the orbital vector

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
but those aren't bones.

indeed but the point of the thread was different.

Well, the implant will mimic the look of more forward grown infraorbitals if that's what you're going for.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and sandcelmuttcel
Well, the implant will mimic the look of more forward grown infraorbitals if that's what you're going for.
but it will not be bone. guys who say real bones are better have no answer to the undereyes and brow bone.

but it will not be bone. guys who say real bones are better have no answer to the undereyes and brow bone.

The irony is that it is much easier to get a Chad lower third from surgeries than it is to get a very forward grown eye area. Just do the best you can with what you have in regards to your eye area and try to amplify other areas.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and sandcelmuttcel
The irony is that it is much easier to get a Chad lower third from surgeries than it is to get a very forward grown eye area. Just do the best you can with what you have in regards to your eye area and try to amplify other areas.
just get implants theory

also good point about under eye fat deposits. when i touch my undereyes i can feel my bone directly maybe i need to get fat grafts. i need to research more about undereyes.

also good point about under eye fat deposits. when i touch my undereyes i can feel my bone directly maybe i need to get fat grafts. i need to research more about undereyes.

Yeah I have about average undereye support bone wise but my shit tier fat deposits there give me a slight negative orbital vector.

• +1
modified lefort 3 w/ andrieshev or sinn

hard to get though, but hey it exists if you REALLY want it

• +1