Guys this blackcel needs your help

does he have a good face i'm talking about normies
Above average & gym maxed. He ran BBC game on tinder & got lots of matches with good lookin chicks

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Above average & gym maxed. He ran BBC game on tinder & got lots of matches with good lookin chicks
He's above average in the face as a black guy he already won in life water is wet

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It depends on the environment dude, I go to a school that is 95% White and all my black friends are virgin incel and tried approaching and they are all 5'8-5'10 can't just say black guys can do BBC it depends on the environment and white women and asian women don't like black guys only latinas and even latinas prefer whites, BBC is the biggest cope i have ever seen it literally depends on location:cautious:
I was the one of the only black guy in all my childhood schools :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: All the white girls friendzoned me except for this one Becky

I do agree with this.. location is very important for us unless you’re male model tier

I’d be incel in places like LA, certain Eastern European counties, Asia etc. It’s all about finding your market

I’ve noticed blacks have the most SMV in mid US states

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SubhumanCurrycel, fogdart and 1 other person
I was the one of the only black guy in all my childhood schools :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: All the white girls friendzoned me except for this one Becky

I do agree with this.. location is very important for us unless you’re male model tier

I’d be incel in places like LA, certain Eastern European counties, Asia etc. It’s all about finding your market

I’ve noticed blacks have the most SMV in mid US states
Cope. You have height + BBC + above average face. You'd slay anywhere.

Some of those beckies may have definitely been into you. You just didn't capitalize on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yeah OP main failo is his nose. He has a good eye area, eyebrows, hairline, ideal FWHR

• Lean / muscle max
• Get a haircut & trim beard (no puns intended)

That’s it lol thoughts ? @fogdart @Tyronecell @whiteissuperior @MentalcelTyronelite
Yeah you're right. Unironically, OP needs to go to the gym and get lean ASAP, get a better haircut and dressing style. He's not ugly or below average as others in this thread have claimed. He has a potential to ascend to HTN.

@TalkingVidya subscribe to fitxfearless on youtube and watch all his videos. You need to red pill

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 12234
Yeah. Black guys are supposed to have wide flared noses. Though @Blackgymmax got rhino and it was a legit ascension. So it maybe worth it but his nose is not that bad. His main issue is bloat. Dk why people are saying he is below average. He is average with above average appeal. People here underrate blacks just because their features don't look european.
The main issue wasnt bloat. It waa something else that o fixed heh.

Gigantic ape noses arent even a failo like that if ur a nigger but op ur fat

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
where can i find his rating thread?

Yeah you're right. Unironically, OP needs to go to the gym and get lean ASAP, get a better haircut and dressing style. He's not ugly or below average as others in this thread have claimed. He has a potential to ascend to HTN.

@TalkingVidya subscribe to fitxfearless on youtube and watch all his videos. You need to red pill
I noticed that I have a receeded hairline or at least is not straight. How can I hide it as a black man?
mark-ruffalo-at-18.jpg

Yeah OP main failo is his nose. He has a good eye area, eyebrows, hairline, ideal FWHR

• Lean / muscle max
• Get a haircut & trim beard (no puns intended)

That’s it lol thoughts ? @fogdart @Tyronecell @whiteissuperior @MentalcelTyronelite
Eye area is actually pretty good. Obviously he needs to actually groom himself. Other than that, main fails I see is that disgusting downward growth, short chin and narrow lips. Not sure if he’s actually downward grown or it’s just too much bimaxillary protrusion, or he could be like me and have both. But to be able to tell he needs to lose weight, and get scanned. He could definitely benefit from Bimax and/or extractions (although I don’t recommend extractions)

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
No disrespect but you must be a straight lame if you're having a hard time getting girls bc u aint an ugly dude. You talking about surgery but aint even softmaxxed yet... like wtf? lol. You need to burn that facial fat so start hitting the gym. Also, you need to appear more NT. You're using some shitty android phone and these pics looks like they're from 2011 lol. Appearing NT + fashionmaxxed will improve your odds significantly. So i'd say to start by gymmaxxing, getting a better phone and learning how to take better pics, fashionmaxxing, and seeing where that gets you. You have a good foundation.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart, tyronelite and 1 other person
It depends on the environment dude, I go to a school that is 95% White and all my black friends are virgin incel and tried approaching and they are all 5'8-5'10 can't just say black guys can do BBC it depends on the environment and white women and asian women don't like black guys only latinas and even latinas prefer whites, BBC is the biggest cope i have ever seen it literally depends on location:cautious:
def location based. Come to the midwest and your head will explode by all the IR couples youll see. Chicago alone is 60% black and hispanic so there's a shit ton of IR couples. I personally get a shit ton of women from all races throwing themselves at me here in the midwest lol. Recently been matching with alot of asian girls too on Tinder. I think the real prob is culture since alot of black and hispanic dudes are "ghetto". But if you appear to have class and shit going for yourself (i'm educated and dress like a model), you'll do fairly well if you're 5.5+ PSL. Otherwise youll only attract black women and the few white girls into thugmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart, tyronelite and 1 other person
def location based. Come to the midwest and your head will explode by all the IR couples youll see. Chicago alone is 60% black and hispanic so there's a shit ton of IR couples. I personally get a shit ton of women from all races throwing themselves at me here in the midwest lol. Recently been matching with alot of asian girls too on Tinder. I think the real prob is culture since alot of black and hispanic dudes are "ghetto". But if you appear to have class and shit going for yourself (i'm educated and dress like a model), you'll do fairly well if you're 5.5+ PSL. Otherwise youll only attract black women and the few white girls into thugmaxxers.
Legit. There are so many black guys who have slayed simply due to BBC halo.

where can i find his rating thread?
Here’s a similar thread

The original one was on lookism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Here’s a similar thread

The original one was on lookism
Yet people still deny the BBCpill.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Yeah. HQNP won't LTR them but they will definitely fuck them. Thugmaxxing is only legit for slaying.
its 2022 nigga; can we stop with the HQNP bullshit ? :feelskek::feelsuhh: