Guys who are 6' always larping as 6'1"

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
And here is why.
First of all saying "I'm 6'" or "I'm 6'0.5" just sounds wrong. Why end ur height with a foot, u need ur height to be feet + inches
Second of all, you don't wanna be associated with all the 5'10" and 5'11" faggots larping as 6'.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, exo, wagbox and 11 others
@ddristhebestgermany

I dont larp im 6 , idc if manlets like @Won'tStopNoodling larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, BigBoy, lutte and 3 others
am I manlet at 5'11?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Beetlejuice, lutte and 4 others
And here is why.
First of all saying "I'm 6'" or "I'm 6'0.5" just sounds wrong. Why end ur height with a foot, u need ur height to be feet + inches
Second of all, you don't wanna be associated with all the 5'10" and 5'11" faggots larping as 6'.
people shorter than me have claimed 6'4 , everyone lies so much irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BigBoy, Deleted member 10172 and 4 others
5'9"-5'11" guys are not short at all IRL, it's just that the cursed number 5 is there so they claim taller.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, BigBoy, audreyen and 4 others
186cm night height

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and HowAmIAlive123
ion even know my height
last time I checked I was 5ft 7 at 14
that was a year ago though

ion even know my height
last time I checked I was 5ft 7 at 14
that was a year ago though
When u grow it's very noticable cuz ur parents height stays the same but u keep growing and u see them almost everyday

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and HowAmIAlive123
jfl if ur not claiming to be 187 when ur legit 184 night height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I'm 5'11.5

should I larp as 6'1? i think so tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5746 and HowAmIAlive123
You're either 5'11 3/4 or 6'0 1/2

If you say you're 6'0 or 6'0 1/4 everyone will think you're a larping faggot

• +1
It doesn't matter what you claim.meet me irl and if ur out here claiming to be

I'll know how true that statement is.
idk, noone questions me for being 187, and most people larp about their height here. but obv, if ur height is factually top 20%, it is still going to be 20%tile, no matter what you say.

• +1
idk, noone questions me for being 187, and most people larp about their height here. but obv, if ur height is factually top 20%, it is still going to be 20%tile, no matter what you say.
Most people in this thread have claimed their height to be either 6' or above 6'
When 80% of people on a given thread claim their height is top 20 percentile, you do the math brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, lutte and HowAmIAlive123
Most people in this thread have claimed their height to be either 6' or above 6'
When 80% of people on a given thread claim their height is top 20 percentile, you do the math brother

1 out 5 is extremely common, why are people acting like 6'0 is some rare ass coin

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
1 out 5 is extremely common, why are people acting like 6'0 is some rare ass coin
It's a fairly rare ass coin. I don't see people above 6' often.
Also when 4 in 5 people on a given thread claim to be within that 1 in 5 group, you start to get suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Most guys think they are 2 cm (0.7 inch) taller than they are from what’s I have seen.

U will have a guy who’s 186cm claim that he’s 188 cm. I don’t think they do this on purpose tho.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5746
And here is why.
Because of this I have to say I'm 6'1" since I'm 6'1.75" or else I'd look like a hyperautist who needs to specify their height and I'm too honest to round up and say I'm 6'2"

• +1
Because of this I have to say I'm 6'1" since I'm 6'1.75" or else I'd look like a hyperautist who needs to specify their height and I'm too honest to round up and say I'm 6'2"
It's okay dont worry u aren't too short at 5'11.75
:)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Albeacho, lutte and 2 others
the 20%tile was an example, and women dont care about the numbers, but how you meassure up in comparisson to ur competition

mogs me BRUTALLY

• WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
5'9"-5'11" guys are not short at all IRL, it's just that the cursed number 5 is there so they claim taller.
A legit 6 feeter here height doesn't matter if you're ugly

• +1
Sometimes I larp as 5'6"

And here is why.
I stg I just measured my height and I'm just a little more than 187 cm, no larp. At night I am still above 6'1".

I stg I just measured my height and I'm just a little more than 187 cm, no larp. At night I am still above 6'1".
its okay 5'11" is a perfectly normal height to be brother

its okay 5'11" is a perfectly normal height to be brother
Stfu, I'm serious. I don't lie about my height.

So it seems that in order for you to believe me, I'll have to start larping is 6'4" or something jfl.

• +1
Rounding 0.75" up to 1" is mathematically accurate. You wouldn't be lying.

0.4 or less rounds down to 0.
0.5 or more rounds up to 1.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just answer in cm and then mock the low IQ normies for being retarded and basing their measurements off of a medieval peasant's thumb

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, BigBoy and lutte
Good thing Im 6'7"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
just use cms and you'll be good saying 180+ , if you're in north America you'll get exotic halo or something like that :forcedsmile:

just hope they don't convert it themselves and they'll see you're 5'11 and not 6'

you should larp because there's virtually zero difference between them irl if you dont have them side by side

foids just want to hear that rounded up number to brag about it

just use cms and you'll be good saying 180+ , if you're in north America you'll get exotic halo or something like that :forcedsmile:

just hope they don't convert it themselves and they'll see you're 5'11 and not 6'

you should larp because there's virtually zero difference between them irl if you dont have them side by side

foids just want to hear that rounded up number to brag about it
if youre shorter than 177cm and larp 180+ kys

if youre shorter than 177cm and larp 180+ kys
I'm 181 barefoot, shoes + lifts get me to 186 I just larp as that :forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: exo
how do you feel no shame? im 183 and larp as 185.
who tf cares I get so much more halo by saying I'm 186 in contrast to 181, what I don't like is 177 and below mfs saying they're 180 and increasing height inflation

who tf cares I get so much more halo by saying I'm 186 in contrast to 181, what I don't like is 177 and below mfs saying they're 180 and increasing height inflation
??? but youre even worse than them, you larp 5 whole cm!

??? but youre even worse than them, you larp 5 whole cm!
I AM 186, just with shoe and lifts, they're 176 for example, and they're still 176 even if they claim 180, numbers appearing from thin air

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I AM 186, just with shoe and lifts, they're 176 for example, and they're still 176 even if they claim 180, numbers appearing from thin air
if they were 176 with shoe+lifts like you they'd be cooked so to speak

you are 181, larp something believable like 184 at best. im 188cm in my shoes but i dont claim it cuz i'd feel like a dog

iam 6ft barefoot (184cm) and i can say i always larp as 6,1