Gym copers on here

Get your vision checked mate. Massive facial change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 5061 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I destroyed my looks by losing 10kg. Literally everybody now tells me i looked way better before. Also girls told me i looked masculine and attractive, and that i have a small face now. My facial fat just gave the illusion of bones, and a robust face. Now you can see my subhuman recessed bonestructure, and i look a lot worse.
I wonder if this is nt case
lol, im carrotmaxing to fraud a skin glow, castor oil eyebrows, neck and traps maxing, and hair dye to ascend ginger failo. Wish me luck
Im so carrot maxxing

No it's not. Show me where it has changed? He literally has his face in different angle in last photo JFL

Yeah but even so you can see the sharpness of his jaw and it is no doubt sharper when he got leaner in pic 3 despite different angle.

I have shitty zygos (great lateral projection thoufh) negative orbital vector with grey undereye colouring and shitty narrow jaw it literally doesn’t serve me any purpose to cut any less than 20 bodyfat I’ll look like Christian bale in the machinist

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It's legit
As long as you have decent bones under all that fat

If you have shit bones you may actually look better facially at a higher body fat percentage
this, i looked way better when i was bulking

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
How is gym cope? Even if ur ugly as fuck i'd rather be a jacked af ugly guy rather than just an ugly guy. Plus body halo is legit, you can fuck some girls just off ur body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072