gym descends the face very hard

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
literally every gym transformation is a decesion in the face unless the guy is mordbidly obese , but then too after he gets lean the face continues to descend
gatis was right all along

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ineonx, sub5c3l, Mog3D and 2 others
bump , literally show me one

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
gatis on top , i will leave this retarded cult of veggies will turn to raw dairy instead
raw meat gets mogged to oblivion by raw dairy

• +1
My face has not descended from gymcelling. Even after I bulked over +11kg in a year. My face is like the first place for me to lose fat and the last place to gain fat. My lower belly is the first place to get fat and the last place to lose it. :lul: I'm down to 65.45kg 167cm, been gymcelling for over 21 months and still have this pesky lower belly fat but my face has been lean the entire time. My face was fat back when I was like a 73kg+ rotter fat ass before I even stepped foot into a gym.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
My face has not descended from gymcelling. Even after I bulked +25 lbs in a year. My face is like the first place for me to lose fat and the last place to gain fat. My lower belly is the first place to get fat and the last place to lose it. :lul: I'm down to 65.45kg 167cm, been gymcelling for over 21 months and still have this pesky lower belly fat but my face has been lean the entire time. My face was fat back when I was like a 73kg+ rotter fat ass before I even stepped foot into a gym.
stopped at 167 , stop compensating my fellow manlet

• +1
literally every gym transformation is a decesion in the face unless the guy is mordbidly obese , but then too after he gets lean the face continues to descend
Why tho

• +1
What else is a manlet supposed to do then? :feelswhy:
its over for us bhai , dont do it will descend your face moneymaxx hop to raw dairy and cooked meat diet you would age very well
and maxxout your face with surgeries insteead

• +1
Leanmaxx is king and you need muscle to not look like a skeleton at low bf%.

JFL if you think gym is cope and makes you uglier.

Attachments

• 46655015_1090281548876015_1399964857988732952_n.mp4
    760.7 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and mayo mogger

bhai leanmaxx is easy just switch to a healthy diet literally i done convincing you guys do whatever you feel like bhais

It's not the gym itself that messes up your face it's the excessive eating and bullshit supplements that bloats your face

• +1
Reactions: zura
It's not the gym itself that messes up your face it's the excessive eating and bullshit supplements that bloats your face
not it ages your face and youth is king

notice how he looked very youthful before and now looks old asf reduced his appeal

• +1
Reactions: its_over
bhai leanmaxx is easy just switch to a healthy diet literally i done convincing you guys do whatever you feel like bhais
Getting lean is piss easy, but you will look like shit if you have no muscle.

Getting lean is piss easy, but you will look like shit if you have no muscle.
cope it is genetic , if you have good frame you will look good anyway n muscle will only look good if you have good frame at the first place

bhai im done if you cant even get it now

Goatis looked better when he worked out lol. This forum is getting more and more stupid.

That scenario that you just posted can be avoided entirely by eating at a slight calorie surplus and running a good training program and training each target muscle close to failure. Don't fall for the 500 calorie surplus meme. Your calorie surplus should actually be more like 82-92. It takes 3,500 surplus calories to gain one pound of fat. But only 2,500-2,800 surplus calories to create one pound of muscle. Muscle growth is a slow process natty. If you aim to gain like +1lb/month, +12 lbs of muscle in your first year of lifting I think is a realistic goal. If not a little bit ambitious. But not as ridiculous as gaining +1lb/WEEK. A lean bulk is typically seen as 200-300 surplus calories. But there's no chance in hell you are gaining +2.1-3.7 lbs of lean mass in one month as a natty. Even as a complete n00b. Maybe if you are going through puberty and still growing taller.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Ya, happened to my building paki. Was nw1 b4, now more bald than me. But he got size now even tho bloated

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
gym is one of the easiest looksmaxxes

That scenario that you just posted can be avoided entirely by eating at a slight calorie surplus and running a good training program and training each target muscle close to failure. Don't fall for the 500 calorie surplus meme. Your calorie surplus should actually be more like 82-92. It takes 3,500 surplus calories to gain one pound of fat. But only 2,500-2,800 surplus calories to create one pound of muscle. Muscle growth is a slow process natty. If you aim to gain like +1lb/month, +12 lbs of muscle in your first year of lifting I think is a realistic goal. If not a little bit ambitious. But not as ridiculous as gaining +1lb/WEEK. A lean bulk is typically seen as 200-300 surplus calories. But there's no chance in hell you are gaining +2.1-3.7 lbs of lean mass in one month as a natty. Even as a complete n00b. Maybe if you are going through puberty and still growing taller.
this. Tbh

Finally someone who goes outside and do researches

skinny guy with the hot girl while gymcels rot, it’s over for compensatingcels as women like to say it