Gym is Absolute Slavery

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Goyem of the modern age actually PAY money to perform manual labour. The slave drivers are caging in their skinny fat bodies, sleeping calm while the gymcel rolls around aching, sleeping for days at a time. Wasting his youth for a blocky ogre physique and premature aging.

Brainwashed by Hollywood with stars like Arny, Dolph and Rambo into thinking physique is king. Disregarding the face, height, frame and insertions these stars were gifted with. The last hope of a failed man, every high schooler ever that couldn’t get laid/get gf became a gymcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane, HeightPilledum and 29 others

Goyem of the modern age actually PAY money to perform manual labour. The slave drivers are caging in their skinny fat bodies, sleeping calm while the gymcel rolls around aching, sleeping for days at a time. Wasting his youth for a blocky ogre physique and premature aging

disgusting ogres still go to the gym in 2024 and get 0 pussy
while low bf pretty boy tiktok mtn has insane appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, lowiqNormie, Xangsane and 15 others
And they cope, “oh I could kill him in a fight thoo:feelswah:.” When often the reality is this low bf pretty boy is also tall with big bones, like Alex Perriera :whatfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum, Chadeep and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and 2 others
Working out sculps your body and shows care for your body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, ShowerMaxxing and aber
Thats why im cutting to 15% Bf while i quit trt

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
"I'm 260 though"

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Chadeep, 14vic and 1 other person

Goyem of the modern age actually PAY money to perform manual labour. The slave drivers are caging in their skinny fat bodies, sleeping calm while the gymcel rolls around aching, sleeping for days at a time. Wasting his youth for a blocky ogre physique and premature aging.

Brainwashed by Hollywood with starts like Arny, Dolph and Rambo into thinking physique is king. Disregarding the face, height, frame and insertions these stars were gifted with. The last hope of a failed man, every high schooler ever that couldn’t get laid/get gf became a gymcel

So stupid. The ancient Greeks and everyone sculpted their bodies. Working out raises testosterone and makes you attractive, healthy and a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane, Chadeep and 10 others
cope

greek slavemasters worked out and were buff

arny is based conan is life

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
it kinda ages you tho
i would rather be 8% bf then bulk and lift
It doesn't age you wtf? It literally keeps you healthy and able to function until you're 90 with no problems.

What a dumb thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blknswag, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 4 others
it kinda ages you tho
i would rather be 8% bf then bulk and lift
But there are People that Look Shit and plain even at Low Bf
If you re a handsome guy
You start looking really good at 15% bf
I Look really good at that Bf
While at 25% im mtn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

Brainwashed by Hollywood with stars like Arny, Dolph and Rambo into thinking physique is king. Disregarding the face, height, frame and insertions these stars were gifted with. The last hope of a failed man, every high schooler ever that couldn’t get laid/get gf became a gymcel

This is why calisthenics mogs, it’s more of a hobby with a clear goal that also has a byproduct of an attractive physiqe. With the gym though it’s more of an ego thing.

Also stop watching Goatis the guys a retard. His diet advice is good but otherwise he’s mentally unstable.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Xangsane, Use1ess and 1 other person
Exactly, but these Goatis basement rotters trying to justify their physical inactivity are labeling physical activity as “slavery” in an attempt to glorify the low T soyboy body type. Being a bodybuilder is unideal, it’s gross. But being fit is where you, as a human begin to shine in your genetic potential.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, LancasteR, Chadeep and 6 others
I’ve been watching Goatis lately. How are you showing care for your body by stressing it out severely several days of the week. Ask any older construction they’ll tell you to get out while you can. Extreme stress can and will hurt you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, XtrovertNTnormalfag, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I’ve been watching Goatis lately. How are you showing care for your body by stressing it out severely several days of the week. Ask any older construction forked they’ll tell you to get out while you can. Extreme stress can and will hurt you
Working out can even be 20 minutes.

It's a good stress on the muscle that makes it stronger and healthier.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PickleTheSlayer
Exactly, but these Goatis basement rotters trying to justify their physical inactivity are labeling physical activity as “slavery” in an attempt to glorify the low T soyboy body type. Being a bodybuilder is unideal, it’s gross. But being fit is where you, as a human begin to shine in your genetic potential.
You literally just need to eat clean and you’ll maintain a lean athletic physique. Also what are you getting fit for?? Govt forces soldiers to get fit for war

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Use1ess, 5'7 zoomer, aber and 1 other person
Not even for fighting or anything, I just value the aesthetics of being healthy and muscular, it's a great healthy hobby and lifemax.

as if people dont carry these days lol
As if they haven’t always, nobody has ever fought with their hands in nature. Even cavemen had clubs, big rocks or sticks jfl

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and alurmo
So stupid. The ancient Greeks and everyone sculpted their bodies. Working out raises testosterone and makes you attractive, healthy and a man.
Wrong, working out raises test briefly after exercise to repair the muscle. But long term you will have lower t levels than a man who doesn’t work out. You are using up test during the workout

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and 5'7 zoomer
Connor Murphy would get rated MTN by face here if he wasn't ripped, yet in his prime the physique halo catapulted him to slayer status.

Maxresdefault 1

VS.
Screenshot 20240706 201824 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others
You literally just need to eat clean and you’ll maintain a lean athletic physique
Thing is, working out in moderation, low volume high frequency is key, I don’t believe in gym memberships, rather people having the facilities to stay healthy and active at home through simple weight training, and calisthenics. Goatis is a retard in that every time he mentions the gym. He brings up “muh definition of the word slavery”, and gets it wrong every time. He’s critiquing retarded bodybuilders and those who are simply trying to stay fit and athletic are caught in the crossfire, bodybuilding is fucking disgusting. Also I don’t believe diet is enough to get a physically appealing physique. It can help you grow but you’ll never have your body as a halo in the way it can be used.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Wrong, working out raises test briefly after exercise to repair the muscle. But long term you will have lower t levels than a man who doesn’t work out. You are using up test during the workout
What a stupid comment with no evidence.

• +1
Reactions: aber and PickleTheSlayer
Not even for fighting or anything, I just value the aesthetics of being healthy and muscular, it's a great healthy hobby and lifemax.
Mfs are too lazy to workout simply and effectively so they’re mislabeling the work that humans are designed to be able to do as “slavery” :lul::lul: never seen a more disturbing cope seeing as the guy who popularized the movement is a subhuman psychopath.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Yliaster, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Working out can even be 20 minutes.

It's a good stress on the muscle that makes it stronger and healthier.
What gymcel works out for 20 minutes lmao. Phrases like “No pain, No Gain” come from the community

It doesn't age you wtf? It literally keeps you healthy and able to function until you're 90 with no problems.

What a dumb thread.
In NACHURRR you live to 150 with sedentary lifestyle and raw meat you absolute slaveee lifting ur manmadeee medalllllls eating brocolli

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and lastamericanvirgin
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JohnDoe
What gymcel works out for 20 minutes lmao. Phrases like “No pain, No Gain” come from the community
The gymcels working out for 20 minutes aren’t gymcels, they are people who are against gym culture and living in the gym. An exceptional example is polarity fitness on YouTube, he works out 2x a week at home with 30 minute workouts. And has an exceptional physique.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, 5'7 zoomer and ShowerMaxxing
Natural lifters don't need much. You still need to be moderately high intensity though in your set or sets for those 20 or less minutes.

There is still "pain".

I dont want to give my great advice away tho on here.

• JFL

What I hate the most is that tiktokcels think “no pain no gain” is true and they overtrain too much, then they have an exercise for every specific muscle thinking they’ll grow with their 10 exercise failurexfailure leg day

• JFL
Mfs are too lazy to workout simply and effectively so they’re mislabeling the work that humans are designed to be able to do as “slavery” :lul::lul: never seen a more disturbing cope seeing as the guy who popularized the movement is a subhuman psychopath.
He makes a great point, we literally pay to do labour in the hopes of building a physique to attract. Ofc it does 0 for you, any top bodybuilder will tell you muscles mean nothing for pulling bitches

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
The gymcels working out for 20 minutes aren’t gymcels, they are people who are against gym culture and living in the gym. An exceptional example is polarity fitness on YouTube, he works out 2x a week at home with 30 minute workouts. And has an exceptional physique.
Likely on gear, unless I too have bought into overtraining meme. I think “The Last Natural” built great physique from PPL

Natural lifters don't need much. You still need to be moderately high intensity though in your set or sets for those 20 or less minutes.

There is still "pain".

I dont want to give my great advice away tho on here.
Nigga locked the secret sauce, tips and tricks, ins and out behind a paywall, typical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess and lastamericanvirgin
Fuck this guy is such a cuck. We should get the fitness community to dox him and beat his ass.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aber and ShowerMaxxing
Fuck this guy is such a cuck. We should get the fitness community to dox him and beat his ass.
The fitness community won’t be able to catch me cus cardio is killing my gains brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and lastamericanvirgin
Likely on gear, unless I too have bought into overtraining meme. I think “The Last Natural” built great physique from PPL
The guy I’ve mentioned will be the last human on earth to hop on roids tbh. His methodology is somewhat adherent to a methodology that sees the gym as a cope in the way people normally use it. I will check out the guy you’ve mentioned though :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ShowerMaxxing
He makes a great point, we literally pay to do labour in the hopes of building a physique to attract. Ofc it does 0 for you, any top bodybuilder will tell you muscles mean nothing for pulling bitches
That’s subjective, bodybuilders look like shit, but they’re at the human peak of muscle size, not the natural peak of functionality. When you gain a correlation with aesthetics and functionality, and you figure out the training method that accompanies that, you’ll realize that high frequency routines and training were probably an age old psy-op from gym companies to keep people coming, if the masses knew that 2x a week training was adequate then gym corporations would be having a terrible time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
we get it bro, you watched 2 sv3rige videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Resist the urge to pull the trigger every morning :feelswhy:
me if i was an american and was given access to guns
prob would have RIP'd myself years ago tbqh

• JFL