Gym is Absolute Slavery

Gym isn’t a cope, being natty and going to the gym is though.

Roiding out is the best path for anyone who is average height or tall and has a mediocre or bad face.

Found OP:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, 5'7 zoomer and ShowerMaxxing

Roiding out is the best path for anyone who is average height or tall and has a mediocre or bad face.
Just sacrifice your hairline collagen and dick bro!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and ShowerMaxxing

Roiding + gym will accelerate your aging process and reduce your lifespan lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517, 5'7 zoomer, Entschuldigung and 2 others
disgusting ogres still go to the gym in 2024 and get 0 pussy
while low bf pretty boy tiktok mtn has insane appeal
I think the only one not getting pussy is you, brother jfl

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
what a ground breaking discovery nigguh
Working out promotes blood circulation in your body which is fountain of youth , brisk walking is probably same effect, gym is vanity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing and butterworld
Nigger just go to the gym already and gain some muscle so you don’t look like a complete twink at 8% bf, and plus you can’t be a faggot twink forever imagine being a 130 pound grown man with children lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, autistic_tendencies and lastamericanvirgin
  • JFL
Nigger just go to the gym already and gain some muscle so you don’t look like a complete twink at 8% bf, and plus you can’t be a faggot twink forever imagine being a 130 pound grown man with children lol
These ppl are anmoy8ng.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yeah most modern men have bird bones

Last edited:
  • +1
Hits different when women are asking you why are you so chiselled and your body is so sexy and start groping your chest dunnit?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ShowerMaxxing
being a twink is bad but so is being a gymmaxxed retard, as OP said gym is slavery but don’t be a twink either

• +1
being a twink is bad but so is being a gymmaxxed retard, as OP said gym is slavery but don’t be a twink either
Depends on how you define gymmaxxed, natty gymmaxxed is certainty not a looksmin it’ll make you robust

nah being strong is based. stay weak.

gym is necessary because modern life is too sedentary

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
yep gym is slavery and cucked, vast majority of guys who get hot girls have never stepped foot in a gym , but people continue to torture themselves for nothing
Not everything is about women. Are all of your hobbies centered around women lol

Not everything is about women. Are all of your hobbies centered around women lol
no but you miss the point. gym isn’t a good hobby, it’s literally putting unnecessary strain on your body constantly for no reason and PAYING for a gym membership to do that

don’t understand why anyone would want unnecessary stress on body

• +1
Gym is a huge waste of time i did it for like 4 years and i gained literally nothing absolute nothing no girls found me any more attractive no physical benefits infact my body started to just hurt alot more and my body became even shittier so the health benefits are just bs

Just get surgeries and stop with the blue pilled copes like the gym.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowiqNormie, CreepyJewel1, nword49 and 1 other person
yep gym is slavery and cucked, vast majority of guys who get hot girls have never stepped foot in a gym , but people continue to torture themselves for nothing
Stfu.

But there are People that Look Shit and plain even at Low Bf
If you re a handsome guy
You start looking really good at 15% bf
I Look really good at that Bf
While at 25% im mtn
If ur 25% and mtn you’re a mogger under all that bf ngl. I was 37% bf when i joined and i got rated ltn-mtn and at 27% i get rated mtn-htn lol

nah being strong is based. stay weak.

gym is necessary because modern life is too sedentary
What are you “strong” at, meaningless exercises. Any random with a couple months martial arts training kills a gymcel lmao

meanwhile chad with god tier muscle insertions and bone structure doing bare minimum hypertrophy to mog the natty who's been training 7 days a week 2 hours everyday just to look natty

when u have good genetics the gym is not slavery, its just a place u go to mog others
its not hard work, its enjoyment and self loathing

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What are you “strong” at, meaningless exercises. Any random with a couple months martial arts training kills a gymcel lmao
does this guy now gym nowadays is literally normie trend? like man, no one getting stronger or having greater mindset when they workout...

• +1
meanwhile chad with god tier muscle insertions and bone structure doing bare minimum hypertrophy to mog the natty who's been training 7 days a week 2 hours everyday just to look natty

View attachment 3017575

when u have good genetics the gym is not slavery, its just a place u go to mog others
Said had better physique than most gymcels by 16. Laid never needed it
1720321891343 IMG 0227

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and User28823
Just jealous people do this.

"Har har look at the superior strong aesthetic male haha I feel better now :feelswhy:"
girls don't care about masculinity, it's just great facial structure an lean body which you can do with just eating healthy and cutting the fat so stop the coping.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lastamericanvirgin and ShowerMaxxing
girls don't care about masculinity, it's just great facial structure an lean body which you can do with just eating healthy and cutting the fat so stop the coping.
There is def a genetic component, you can maximise your development with lifestyle and diet. But development ends at like 18

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1

View attachment 3017575

when u have good genetics t
Most gyms are full of middle aged fatties anyways

• +1
GIRLS LOVE MASCULINITY YOU FUCKING CUCK DAMN U U TROLL FUCK OFF

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Adding muscle is good if you’re tall with a good frame to elevate you even more.

View attachment 3017575

Jeff Seid was working out since middle school. Football player and competitive wrestler..

disgusting ogres still go to the gym in 2024 and get 0 pussy
while low bf pretty boy tiktok mtn has insane appeal
You go to the gym for yourself lol

Imagine being a lanky ahh "prettyboy" and then some 100 KG ogre slaps your girl's ass in public, fuck u gon do??

Listen to @WishIwasChico ffs

Jeff Seid was working out since middle school. Football player and competitive wrestler..
i know a lot of ppl working out since 3rd grade... they dont look like jeff seid
he wasnt a good football player, competitive wrestler, athlete because he worked hard
he was a athlete because he has the genetics for it + roided

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
i know a lot of ppl working out since 3rd grade... they dont look like jeff seid
he wasnt a good football player, competitive wrestler, athlete because he worked hard
he was a athlete because he has the genetics for it + roided
True but you’re making it seem like chad takes one breath of gym breath and turns into Jeff seid

True but you’re making it seem like chad takes one breath of gym breath and turns into Jeff seid
dude idk how else to tell u it but there are untrained bbcs that look better than jeff
there is no practical "work" involved - its easy af when u have genetics
i haven't lifted in a year, eat goyslop everyday and wake up shredded + kept most of my muscle mass and would regain what i've lost within the span of 1-2 months of lifting meanwhile the avg joe will look like utter dogshit so they'll never be able to relate
the avg joe can only relate to muh omg i just ate some french fries im gonna gain 5 pounds tomorrow

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back