“Gym is cope” “It’s OVER if you aren’t at least 6’6” Coping faggots gtfih

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
With all the coping lately and inferiority complexes I’ve seen from people who aren’t at least 6 foot I decided to make a new tinder three days ago where I put my height as 5’9 in my bio (even though women on tinder don’t give two fucks about your bio).

I also only used three pictures, two of which are douchey shirtless mirror pictures and the third is a picture of me far away at a table. In none of these pictures is my face even all that visible, so they are basing their attraction around my body. I also look short in both pictures where I’m standing up.

I also only swiped right on girls that I’d be willing to fuck. But remember boys ldar if you aren’t at least 6’6 and gym is cope.

85E497AB 84AB 4E74 A04B D4D8E6B99622
EB8FD6F8 A0FD 467F 8BCB A54DA6049C7D

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, Nibba, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deltoid
I thought you were natty?

Well let us know about the results

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Nice, how long did it take to get these matches? Did you create a fresh account?

clean your toilet

nice body and matches. did u roid/?

btw you have nearly perfect body and are 6'0'' tall. thats not bad height at all. and getting such body is insane amount of work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Where did I say I wasn’t?

Yes and three days.

I’m 5’9 and no
3 days is great tbh. Which country if I may ask? Topless shredded pics get a lot of matches tbh. If you changed the background to some pool or beach etc it would go even up imo

just further agrees with @battlefieldincel thoughts which I agree on. Also whats your face like, you dont look bad at all tbh. being short tho is good since you can get jacked af easier then taller ppl. Like ive said before having a body like that is such a rating booster around 2points inmo, I never and i mean never see jacked guys in outside of the gym, Never mind tall aesthic cunts such a rarity nowadays with obesity rising quicker and everyone male wise majority are all skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and Deleted member 281
3 days is great tbh. Which country if I may ask? Topless shredded pics get a lot of matches tbh. If you changed the background to some pool or beach etc it would go even up imo
The great US of A.
just further agrees with @battlefieldincel thoughts which I agree on. Also whats your face like, you dont look bad at all tbh. being short tho is good since you can get jacked af easier then taller ppl. Like ive said before having a body like that is such a rating booster around 2points inmo, I never and i mean never see jacked guys in outside of the gym, Never mind tall aesthic cunts such a rarity nowadays with obesity rising quicker and everyone male wise majority are all skinny fat.
Face is fine, it’s somewhere in the rating megathread. I just did this experiment to show body does matter.

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
The great US of A.

Face is fine, it’s somewhere in the rating megathread. I just did this experiment to show body does matter.
ah yes, good body no homo, good on you for sticking down natty road, dont think i could it would take ages for me to get near to you body wise. I think if you put a better background mentioned before would make ur profile better also. inb4 " itsOVER" comments saying its fake nd shit. lol

I put my height as 5’9 in my bio (even though women on tinder don’t give two fucks about your bio).

LaughGIF

Just fraud it everyone does.

ah yes, good body no homo, good on you for sticking down natty road, dont think i could it would take ages for me to get near to you body wise. I think if you put a better background mentioned before would make ur profile better also. inb4 " itsOVER" comments saying its fake nd shit. lol
weird he hasn't commented here about gym is cope, let's tag him @itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I can also make a tinder, use Chico's pics, get a bunch of matches, then swap out the pics with my own, OP. Which is likely exactly what you've done, although I've not seen your face, so maybe it's your face that got the matches.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
weird he hasn't commented here about gym is cope, let's tag him @itsOVER

AsianLaugh

Too busy plowing Thai girls. You think I'll be posting as much when I'm in Japan?

Lol @ you

I can also make a tinder, use Chico's pics, get a bunch of matches, then swap out the pics with my own, OP. Which is likely exactly what you've done, although I've not seen your face, so maybe it's your face that got the matches.

Nvm, here he is.

Would've never thought about that, now I'm sus of all tinder threads.

Yet when I make Japanese tinder thread I have at least one photo of me with girl I match. Like you do with Thailand. That way no discrepancy.

In your case it really isn't your body, I can tell how you look like just from seeing half the face, it's your face not your body

@itsOVER

Lmao his face is nothing special, no offence to OP. JFL if you think he could have gotten all those matches without his physique,
it's a combination of both, above average face halo'd by his physique tbh ngl

In your case it really isn't your body, I can tell how you look like just from seeing half the face, it's your face not your body
View attachment 5213

View attachment 5214

@itsOVER

6ish PSL

his face gives off a chad vibe but something is missing, his voice falios him hard tho

also mirin that gymshark shirt, used to wear it by cant now since my gyno will pop out wearing those clothes.

6ish PSL

his face gives off a chad vibe but something is missing, his voice falios him hard tho

also mirin that gymshark shirt, used to wear it by cant now since my gyno will pop out wearing those clothes.
a beard would ascend him

LaughGIF

Breast tissue growth must also be surgically removed. Can't just stop roiding and it goes away.

Aha. Sarcasm. Rare to find people with that ability here

You know what to do @Ritalincel

Cope. I’m not some faggy incel that uses another mans pictures to catfish. Keep coping though, it’s funny how delusional you are and have an excuse for everything.
gymcelled all those years and hasn't trained is neck one day
But I’m the one slaying while you rot. From your name, if you truly are a vegan, I can guarantee you’re severely malnutritioned. Let’s see what you look like bud
6ish PSL

Just gynomax.

Last edited:
In none of these pictures is my face even all that visible, so they are basing their attraction around my body.

I was going to say lifefuel/gymmaxx fuel but from experience of posting pics of shredded dudes on tinder and gymcel accounts, the women most likely assumed that you're a lot better looking facially (in line with the harmony theory, if you have an 8/10 body, women expect an 8/10 face)

Anyway are you on roids? If not how long did it take you to get that body?

why hate though? god misery loves company
lol I just said the truth, he has a pencil neck. He didn't train the most important muscle.
Cope. I’m not some faggy incel that uses another mans pictures to catfish. Keep coping though, it’s funny how delusional you are and have an excuse for everything.

But I’m the one slaying while you rot. From your name, if you truly are a vegan, I can guarantee you’re severely malnutritioned. Let’s see what you look like bud

Just gynomax.
Why so mad bitch?
It's because you know your neck is disgustingly thin and you trying to avoid the remark by throwing insults.
FYI I haven't touched a barbell for YEARS and I my neck still has 5 inches on yours
Keep coping pathetic gymcel

lol I just said the truth, he has a pencil neck. He didn't train the most important muscle.

Why so mad bitch?
It's because you know your neck is disgustingly thin and you trying to avoid the remark by throwing insults.
FYI I haven't touched a barbell for YEARS and I my neck still has 5 inches on yours
post pics if you're gonna talk shit boyo

Why so mad bitch?
post pics ethnic coper

I have an 18 inch neck this is a known fact by now. Nothing to hide
OP outslays you with a 14 inch neck where's your neck cope now?

I was going to say lifefuel/gymmaxx fuel but from experience of posting pics of shredded dudes on tinder and gymcel accounts, the women most likely assumed that you're a lot better looking facially (in line with the harmony theory, if you have an 8/10 body, women expect an 8/10 face)

Anyway are you on roids? If not how long did it take you to get that body?
No and about 6 years of training in all, 4 of which I was consistent and serious.

He'd lose in a combat due to his pencil neck not being able to take the blows.
what kinda meme is this? you clearly never have been in a fight lol

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid

Why so mad bitch?
I’m not mad. You’re just a jealous insecure pussy boy who hides behind a screen without even showing yourself talking shit. I’d fuck your vegan ass up bud, I don’t give a fuck about how big your neck is. “Muh neck is bigger so I’d automatically win in a fight”.

I almost guarantee you have no fighting experience what so ever. Keep hiding out in your room posting behind your screen while rotting.

LaughGIF

Ara ara. Looks like we have drama in here.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Major lifefuel TBH. Motivation to go hard in the gym, even if I have to roidcel hard as fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deltoid
I’m not mad. You’re just a jealous insecure pussy boy who hides behind a screen without even showing yourself talking shit. I’d fuck your vegan ass up bud, I don’t give a fuck about how big your neck is. “Muh neck is bigger so I’d automatically win in a fight”.

I almost guarantee you have no fighting experience what so ever. Keep hiding out in your room posting behind your screen while rotting.
Lol at this coping manlet you fucking gymcelled subhuman your not tall enough to even reach my face keep coping you faggot, the only thing gymcelling is good at is making money off from gay cam shows so keep shaking your 1 inch clit infront of a cam so you can make enough money to sustain your disgusting diet.

Lol at this coping manlet you fucking gymcelled subhuman your not tall enough to even reach my face keep coping you faggot, the only thing gymcelling is good at is making money off from gay cam shows so keep shaking your 1 inch clit infront of a cam so you can make enough money to sustain your disgusting diet.
“Coping” “manlet” “subhuman” I IQ mog you most likely considering you’re ethnic. I body mog you. Facemog you, and life mog you. Keep coping vegan faggot.

Me knocking your ethnic malnutritioned vegan ass out with one hit. Get back to drinking your soy milk and keep coping.

“Coping” “manlet” “subhuman” I IQ mog you most likely considering you’re ethnic. I body mog you. Facemog you, and life mog you. Keep coping vegan faggot.

View attachment 5269
Me knocking your ethnic malnutritioned vegan ass out with one hit. Get back to drinking your soy milk and keep coping.
You just took coping to another level, you probably don't even know how to count until the number that represents my IQ points, keep gymcoping and eating dead corpses maybe one day you will ascend from coping gymcel scavenger to an actual sentient being you negative IQ manlet, you don't bodymog shit, go train your neck before I get to you and it's gonna be too late

You just took coping to another level, you probably don't even know how to count until the number that represents my IQ points, keep gymcoping and eating dead corpses maybe one day you will ascend from coping gymcel scavenger to an actual sentient being you negative IQ manlet, you don't bodymog shit, go train your neck before I get to you and it's gonna be too late
DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD. Keep crying and being a jealous subhuman. I mog you to oblivion.
Major lifefuel TBH. Motivation to go hard in the gym, even if I have to roidcel hard as fuck.
Go hard in the motherfucking paint Nigga.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson