Gym is not cope, its a prerequisite

Just use outlier theory. Nigga is subhuman in the face. But he has some SMV because of gymcelling.
You’re talking to the biggest retard on the forum

This ugly gook coper is fucking insane

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and AspiringMogger
Looksmax is body+faceMAXXING

Why repeat everything?
Welp, you need some prerequisites first. If you have @Anstrum95 (my frame basically) then it's...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Cope in MacronLands

U'll slay
I literally have pics, data backing me up. Why is it hard to believe that the average height amongst 20-30 is actually 188cm. The manlet deathniKS and oldcels are bringing down the national average. It is as simple as that.

I literally have pics, data backing me up. Why is it hard to believe that the average height amongst 20-30 is actually 188cm. The manlet deathniKS and oldcels are bringing down the national average. It is as simple as that.
Im 190cm and i mog 96% of the population in my country
Average in France is 175cm

Change ur country, countrymaxx is a part of looksmaxing

Doing LL when u're 184cm is stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Acne Victim and St.TikTokcel

I'm not doing any of that shit. I just keep a low profile to avoid confrontation with gypsies and ogres. It is as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

Lol this gook lives in Lithuania and thinks he is in some sort of chad capital.

Also, he unironically believes that the average "zoomie" is 6'2 and HTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24789
Lol this gook lives in Lithuania and thinks he is in some sort of chad capital.

this forum can really change some guys

it reminds me of the teenager who turned into Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
bc he is. Im 5'10 with lifts and at my uni only 2 zoomers were similar in height

• +1
Reactions: Solar
What % bf do you think he is?
1b39809359ce4c8d60e274bec08f0fd7.jpg
What a moron he is - all that gymslaving is irrelevant until he starts training that fucking pencil neck (unless it's all a photoshop).

bc he is. Im 5'10 with lifts and at my uni only 2 zoomers were similar in height
Why are all northern slavs on this forum schizos? There's you, the gook, @ItsOverCel and plenty of other retards

Why are all northern slavs on this forum schizos? There's you, the gook, @ItsOverCel and plenty of other retards
We actually go outside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
exercise can increase testosterone levels, which in turn can increase the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which can shrink hair follicles in genetically susceptible individuals.
but can make bones better if under 20

The data is for 19 years old men, fucking dumb baboons.

1t32cwqzldb71.jpg

Here is a map for your retarded asses to see. Literally cope harder
lifefuel then. I will slay in Mozambique with my 5'8 ass @St.TikTokcel

• +1
The data is for 19 years old men, fucking dumb baboons.

1t32cwqzldb71.jpg

Here is a map for your retarded asses to see. Literally cope harder
Average meaning bottom 45%

Ok3

• +1
Just wait for your bro to come up with an new excuse on why "zoomies" are 6'2 on average

You have no idea how to read data. It's over for your IQ

It's a waste of time arguing with you
I states that the "average" is 183-185. So what's average to you? Top 1%. Gtfo.

• +1
Just wait for your bro to come up with an new excuse on why "zoomies" are 6'2 on average
im in city centre every day and i only see zoomies 6'+. 6'4 is nothing special. Even if 5'11-6' is average according to your coping map, girls have insane standards for top 20% males so you still need to be 6'2+ to have a chance.

Cope harder.

• +1
im in city centre every day and i only see zoomies 6'+. 6'4 is nothing special. Even if 5'11-6' is average according to your coping map, girls have insane standards for top 20% males so you still need to be 6'2+ to have a chance.

Cope harder.
Cope, you are just a manlet and overestimating the average height to make yourself feel better

Kys

• JFL
Cope, you are just a manlet and overestimating the average height to make yourself feel better

Kys
Just write "Kys" to win the argument theory strikes again.

• +1

Kys
im 180cm with lifts and my long top hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Acne Victim
If you can't afford LL at the moment then try to get a better situation in order to be able to save. What is your level of study ? are u a student? student job? Your face is already above average, so focus on the height for now. It's your fight, crying won't change anything

and 5'8 in another country than yours may be (as I've seen with my 2 eyes) sufficient, coming in Europe will be MORE easier for you bro trust me

If you can't afford LL at the moment then try to get a better situation in order to be able to save. What is your level of study ? you are a student? student job? Your face is already above average, so focus on the height for now. It's your fight, crying won't change anything

and 5'8 in another country than yours may be (as I've seen with my 2 eyes) sufficient, coming in Europe will be MORE easier for you bro trust me
Just go into a bigger thirdworldistan shithole to end up in a snuff video theory strikes again.

>talks about shifting discussion
>calls others lowIQ and tells them to kys

View attachment 2140675
Whatever boyo.

You're ethnic

You're ugly

And a manlet

Feel free to cope with your subhumanity by making shit up. Your life is miserable and the highlight of your day is shitting on random users to make them feel bad about themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and St.TikTokcel
Whatever boyo.

You're ethnic

You're ugly

And a manlet

Feel free to cope with your subhumanity by making shit up. Your life is miserable and the highlight of your day is shitting on random users to make them feel bad about themselves.
Interesting arguments.

Whatever boyo.

You're ethnic

You're ugly

And a manlet

yoo does he have a pic of himself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship