Gym is not cope, its a prerequisite

Would you sleep with a woman just because she has a pretty face? It's not crazy to think women care about body just as much as men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24789
I've witnessed men with far better faces than me be completely ignored in favor of me in the same general area.

hard to be noticed if you're build like a bean-pole.
Keep posting, you're motivating me to do more pullups at work(instead of my job)

I've witnessed men with far better faces than me be completely ignored in favor of me in the same general area.

hard to be noticed if you're build like a bean-pole.
Would you say gym ascended you 100%?

Bro I see more oldcels in the gym than younglings. Half of zoomers are too lazy and prefer to stuff their mouths with junk food.

I'm 31 and I have a better body and shape than 99% of boys in their teenage years and 20's. What a fucking shame.
age mogs me

I got jacked before I was facially attractive, I coincidentally started slaying once I became facially attractive. I promise you my physique mogs 99.99% of the forum.

Shit thread. Dont try to convince people they already decided what to do.
w2-500x500.jpg
93ff1dca7c75002863a1da2a5ab41d03.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Shit thread. Dont try to convince people they already decided what to do.
w2-500x500.jpg
93ff1dca7c75002863a1da2a5ab41d03.jpg
In their pedo mind this get mogged by prettyboys jfl, because muh bisexual TIKTOK white JBs don’t find this attractive

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
300px 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 17244
''Yah bro just lose your hair for some muscle bro girls like muscles bro'':feelsuhh:
Meanwhile homeless brownskin dread head is fucking girls in the back alley

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
If you’re a tall HTN and above it’s not required, but always adds SMV to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Gym doesn't matter if u're CHADLITE

what does not matter is to be a giga muscular man, but having an athletic body is PRIMORDIAL
Being a skinny twink makes you only attractive to high T bisexual alt plank foids, actual baddies want a guy with frame and a sexually attractive physique that indicates he can fuck the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 8365
Everyone no matter how shit u look needs to go

''Yah bro just lose your hair for some muscle bro girls like muscles bro'':feelsuhh:
Lazy

No one seriously recommends to lose hair to gain muscle on this forum? Why do the anti gym copers make up random scenarios in their minds??

It’s the same with other anti gym copers saying “girls don’t like male gaze bodybuilders” - like bro no one is saying to be Ronnie Coleman. 99% of the pro gym guys here will say do not sacrifice hair for gains

If you’re a tall HTN and above it’s not required, but always adds SMV to everyone

It's crazy though what getting built does for a tall HTN like 6'2" +. It makes their SMV like a Chad almost.

A MTN it helps some but I don't think it does too much for shorter MTNs.

Gym ascension is always interesting tbh
I think if ur shorter than 5’10, have narrow shoulders or an ugly face its a waste of time and effort. Better spent making money. Tbh I looked better as a twig manlet than a bloated gymcel.

Weightlifting has destroyed my joints, ligaments and lower back. Prematurely aged my body and face, developing wrinkles at 22 lol. Waking up daily with a body that’s constantly aching. Before I hit the gym as a lazy gamer shut in I never had pain. That’s the worst part about it