“Gym is pointless”

Did you not read my 204 approaches thread?
Yeah but I don’t believe it since it was written in a rage moment. It was probably more like 4.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
You’re just awkward and don’t practice enough. Now you could be autistic, that definitely could be the case, but what does it change? really? It’s still the same, just more difficult. Meet new people and be more comfortable talking to people.
Iam extremely awkward. I could practice but soyciety is a cruel place and they love to put down autistic men who arent good looking.

being a gymcel manlet makes people not take you seriously even more
only things that matter
face height dick

Iam extremely awkward. I could practice but soyciety is a cruel place and they love to put down autistic men who arent good looking.
I called out to JESUS CHRIST he Blessed me with the HOLY SPIRIT
And because of HIS GLORY I was approaching random people downtown

only things that matter
face height dick

Mr.Cope

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
only things that matter
face height dick
Depends how tall?

TL44icK.jpg
This poor fucker. He looks like the head lice from South Park.
1f4ab348-67d7-4ffd-a12e-1f10f293cf6f_screenshot.jpg

Body is really good but his face and hair and head shape are just so unfortunate and it just doesn't even halo him.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Honest people cope with gym a lot, being low bf is not cope but believe a narrow shoulders guy is gonna gain a huge halo for being ripped is cope
Images   2021 02 01T162445129

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Extreme example but good point. You cant change your insertions and frame.
People would cope if was a normal, but seriously wide shoulders it's what matters with clothing
Images   2021 02 01T162435946

People would cope if was a normal, but seriously wide shoulders it's what matters with clothing
View attachment 959088
Shoulder to waist ratio was found to be a very good indicator of a man's attractiveness. Most dudes who go to the gym look like blocks tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 11406
Not really, In a t shirt people still would assume he has a bad shape.
Stop comparing narrow shouldered guys to wide shouldered guys. You should compare skinny narrow shouldered guys to jacked narrow shouldered guys. That would be more fair.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad and tyronelite
@Colvin76 you went to sleep or something? Please answer.

Stop comparing narrow shouldered guys to wide shouldered guys. You should compare skinny narrow shouldered guys to jacked narrow shouldered guys. That would be more fair.
Really don't have differences in clothing, that's what matter
Images   2021 02 01T163122027
Images   2021 02 01T163148897

I've said too much. I don't want to get doxxed.
I only asked for you to give me a typical conversation with a girl. That’s it. Maybe I can tell where it went wrong, or if it went wrong at all.

I only asked for you to give me a typical conversation with a girl. That’s it. Maybe I can tell where it went wrong, or if it went wrong at all.
Females decide if they're attracted to you after looking at you for 1 second. Just say something about the weather and ask them out.

Females decide if they're attracted to you after looking at you for 1 second. Just say something about the weather and ask them out.
See? You’re a liar and you never started a conversation with a girl. That’s all I wanted to know. You just confirmed it right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Shoulder to waist ratio was found to be a very good indicator of a man's attractiveness. Most dudes who go to the gym look like blocks tbh.
Yeah, I'm a skinny fat dude but I don't look lanket becaue of my shoulders size

Last edited:
See? You’re a liar and you never started a conversation with a girl. That’s all I wanted to know. You just confirmed it right now.
Doesnt matter what you say JFL. Foids decide if theyre attracted to you in mere seconds. This is before you can open your mouth to utter words.

• +1
Really, I never got called too skinny on my life
You could do with some gymcelling tbh. I think you might have some hope of building a decent V taper.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Doesnt matter what you say JFL. Foids decide if theyre attracted to you in mere seconds. This is before you can open your mouth to utter words.
Yes I absolutely agree, but that doesn’t change the fact that all of his stories are made up. He couldn’t even tell me one example of a conversation.

Yes I absolutely agree, but that doesn’t change the fact that all of his stories are made up. He couldn’t even tell me one example of a conversation.
Nigga I already told you that I mentioned the weather. Are you not able to read?

I cant attest for his approaches. But if youre not attractive to few, youre not attractive to many.

• +1
Nigga I already told you that I mentioned the weather. Are you not able to read?
That’s not an example, and if you indeed started a conversation every time like that you would be a fool. No wonder you got rejected all of the time.

I can give an example of me approaching a girl.

- “hey”

- “hey”

- “are you training legs today?”

- “yes”

Then talk back and forth a little bit, and about at the end of the conversation I said:

“hey here’s my number call me when you want to go out. See you later”

You could argue that this is the best conversation, or the worst, but there’s structure and a reasonable system. Do you have a system?

Last edited:
That’s not an example, and if you indeed started a conversation every time like that you would be a fool. No wonder you got rejected all of the time.

I can give an example of me approaching a girl.

“hey”

“hey”

“are you training legs today?”

“yes”

Then talk back and forth a little bit, and about at the end of the conversation I said:

“hey here’s my number call me when you want to go out. See you later”
JFL. You didnt say anything witty or clever, do you realize that? This is just basic human convo. The attractiveness does the heavy lifting.

• +1
JFL. You didnt say anything witty or clever, do you realize that? This is just basic human convo. The attractiveness does the heavy lifting.
I didn’t, but I said something, not like mister colvin

jfl the same arguments everytime, people post some extreme examples to disprove training

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and .*my*.
not again,
it's still all about bones all the time, not about muscles.
it applies to the face, it also applies to the skelet
bro but musle and bones goes together don't you know ?

• +1
not again,
it's still all about bones all the time, not about muscles.
it applies to the face, it also applies to the skelet
gymcel change bones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
gymcel change bones

Most guys who lift don't even look like they lift in a shirt. People who look big in a shirt have big frames...

Frame i.e. bones = everything. Muscles are secondary...

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 4430
Most guys who lift don't even look like they lift in a shirt. People who look big in a shirt have big frames...

People who look like they lift in a shirt use tren and other heavy compounds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite and EverythingMattersCel

it's important to have good muscle density and wide shoulders /traps to look big in a shirt

Not entirely untrue. If youve got a sub 6 face, its better to stay lean rather than wasting time lifting heavy objects like a fkin ape.
You can life weight while staying lean...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and pizza
not always / sometimes they are only chads with high t, or people with good proportions with a level of T above average

Assuming both these guys got the same muscle-building genetics. Guy on the right can add a little mass to his frame and it will make him look "big" in a shirt. Guy on the left... no matter how much muscle he adds will always looks smaller in a shirt.

View attachment 959602

Assuming both these guys got the same muscle-building genetics. Guy on the right can add a little mass to his frame and it will make him look "big" in a shirt. Guy on the left... no matter how much muscle he adds will always looks smaller in a shirt.
The guy on the left has some of the most terrible genetics ever, very dumb example