“Gym is pointless”

View attachment 959602

Assuming both these guys got the same muscle-building genetics. Guy on the right can add a little mass to his frame and it will make him look "big" in a shirt. Guy on the left... no matter how much muscle he adds will always looks smaller in a shirt.
They proved that pic was frauded.

They proved that pic was frauded.

Point still stands. Guys with big frames will look bigger in a shirt. Guys with small frames and lots of muscle mass will not only look unaesthetic but also dyel status in a shirt.

Point still stands. Guys with big frames will look bigger in a shirt. Guys with small frames and lots of muscle mass will not only look unaesthetic but also dyel status in a shirt.
True. That’s why Gymcels look like ass wearing skin tight muscle shirts. Just wear normal clothing with some bagginess to it

this is true and all (to a certain degree) but big in that context means

pEWhCK21MdsIv6PWcgCbndLHW9sAz1P5OxLoWmMeNBkAsjTrmzRawGhKgqdoZIXPRjfG06SoKSYHxqa2Q4X_mSJ3byF4wlzAkhvERKvD4450TnR2JsNCTb9a2eOMSi1tVmbmTjNHrwbmg55LQc2VtcGpp_Y_JeUkSlK0VUbAnJnr4HMJUSRGWf-Yuf53tg

not this

TL44icK.jpg

even untrained tatum mogs (and im not even talking about the face)

so even i wouldnt say gymceling isnt pointless you have to put things into perspective (face is more important, natural frame is very important etc)

you also have to keep in mind that the gymcel meme is a response to fitness forums were people believe that an ugly gymcel has a higher smv then an untrained jordan barett simply bc his biceps is bigger, so ofc people might went a bit too far. but they didnt start the fire

personally i think working out is legit but people should be aware of its limitation and dont get deluded about it.

tatum gymmaxxed looks like a slayer, the guy below wont. was is it really worth the effort for the guy below then? or should he rather just went 2 times per week and should have used the rest of his time to research hairloss drugs or work on his career?
really good post

Its cope.. You can easily fraud your frame with outfit.

Really? Then why the most desirable males among all animals are the biggest and the strongest ones? You think human females aren’t programmed to seek the biggest and strongest male as well? Yeah right.

“but I’m short so it’s pointless” if you put on 30 quality pounds of muscle as a 5’7 guy you would already be bigger than most 5’11 guys are. Girls would choose a 5’7 guy with a 10/10 physique any day over a 5’11 skinny fat (the majority of guys).

“I’m an ectomorph.” If you haven’t been eating and lifting for at least 2 consistent years then you can’t know precisely which body type you are. You could be a mesomorph who’s simply malnourished with suboptimal conditions for muscle growth. That was the case with me.

Fuck no.. Its over man.. Most girls in this video prefer guys that are taller than guys that are shorter and have good physique .. Its over. Height is more important than muscles.

Fuck no.. Its over man.. Most girls in this video prefer guys that are taller than guys that are shorter and have good physique .. Its over. Height is more important than muscles.

it's not that simple

muscles/frame can beat 1-2 inches of height depending on circumstances

it's not that simple

muscles/frame can beat 1-2 inches of height depending on circumstances

Only if you are tall already but I was refering to guy that are 5.7 vs guy that are 5.11

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It's somewhat pointless if your short with a small frame. Fat old boomers will always have more mass than you, no matter how much you train. But for mere aesthetic purposes it's great. But once you stand next to a FAT person, you'll feel small after years of gyming.

Then why does my small dog mog every single dog we meet? Even big ones

It's somewhat pointless if your short with a small frame. Fat old boomers will always have more mass than you, no matter how much you train. But for mere aesthetic purposes it's great. But once you stand next to a FAT person, you'll feel small after years of gyming.
Dude you’ve noticed that with boomers too right? How the fuck is their bone structure so big? Is that what years of nicotine addiction, beer on sundays, and McDonald’s do to you?

Dude you’ve noticed that with boomers too right? How the fuck is their bone structure so big? Is that what years of nicotine addiction, beer on sundays, and McDonald’s do to you?
Boomer developedin world when there wasnt so much chemicals, soy and other shit in food , water and air. Also lot of them did manual labor in younger days

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
It's healthy T levels in their childhood and a big fucking layer of fat

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Boomer developedin world when there wasnt so much chemicals, soy and other shit in food , water and air. Also lot of them did manual labor in younger days
So this proves epigenetics are real?

Really? Then why the most desirable males among all animals are the biggest and the strongest ones? You think human females aren’t programmed to seek the biggest and strongest male as well? Yeah right.

“but I’m short so it’s pointless” if you put on 30 quality pounds of muscle as a 5’7 guy you would already be bigger than most 5’11 guys are. Girls would choose a 5’7 guy with a 10/10 physique any day over a 5’11 skinny fat (the majority of guys).

“I’m an ectomorph.” If you haven’t been eating and lifting for at least 2 consistent years then you can’t know precisely which body type you are. You could be a mesomorph who’s simply malnourished with suboptimal conditions for muscle growth. That was the case with me.
I think the misconception here is that people see some guys who don't work out and they are incredibly attractive.
The truth is though: Working out will ALWAYS help.

A Chad, who is 6'4 with a chiseled jawline and incredible cheekbones maybe doesn't NEED to work out but it certainly doesn't hurt either.
Working out is always a looksmax. And just because some people don't need to work out doesn't mean that working out itself is "useless".

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and tyronelite
My dad worked construction in his 20s & owned a candy shop (inb4 50 cent referral) in Africa

Never stepped into a gym a day in his life & has the biggest ripped calf’s I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.