Gym is the Best Cope

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Seems like the only healthy cope and allows men to blow off steam. Releases dopamine and always feels good to set new PBs and joke around with the bros while there.

If sub 5ft10 it wont make you much more attractive as you will always be mogged by the taller guy even if he has a dogshit body. If 5ft 10+ its a legit looksmax, 6ft+ should roid as it will be a major halo at that height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9391, CANI and 9 others
It's surprisingly enjoyable activity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and ShowerMaxxing
Seems like the only healthy cope and allows men to blow off steam. Releases dopamine and always feels good to get new PBs and joke around with the bros while there.

If sub 5ft10 it wont make you much more attractive as you will always be mogged by the taller guy even if he has a dogshit body. If 5ft 10+ its a legit looksmax, 6ft+ should roid as it will be a major halo at that height.
For facial purpose except faster leanmaxx or weight loss it is, and for counteracting bone osteoporosis or improve bone density u need to make 1h physical activity with impacts each day so the basic 3 seances each week is indeed cope if u stay inactive the rest of the time (so no major health benefits)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
New York is full of manlets. I fraud 2 inches to 6' and I heightmog most people at my local gym. Feels good

• +1
powerlifting mogs

• Hmm...
New York is full of manlets. I fraud 2 inches to 6' and I heightmog most people at my local gym. Feels good
Mirin Amnesiamaxxing, imagine wearing lifts to the gym and then you try to squat or DL jfl. Over for your balance.

Dont worry about frauding while at the gym it's better to have full ROM and good form. Most people there are only there to get in and out so dont really care about some heightmogger, unless 6ft 3+. Fraud at clubs, bars, concerts just social events where you're more likely to slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Julian, mewcoper and 2 others
powerlifting mogs
Aesthetic bodybuilding mogs if over 5ft 10 as it increases SMV. If below and you want to make money/go pro sure powerlifting mogs. Most powerlifters are bloated manlets anyways, just be wary you will ruin the small amount of SMV you have.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 11748
Aesthetic bodybuilding mogs if over 5ft 10 as it increases SMV. If below and you want to make money/go pro sure powerlifting mogs. Most powerlifters are bloated manlets anyways, just be wary you will ruin the small amount of SMV you have.
jfl at this massive cope

jfl at this massive cope
While then what's the point of powerlifting if not for money as it wont get you women. Average foid has no clue what or how heavy a number really is. Even girls that go gym generally have no clue because they stick to smith machines, cardio or do laughable exercises the whole time.

The most famous and successful powerlifters are compact stocky manlets. That's because they have less ROM to cover on lifts. Only other men will mire your strength, women either dont know or care. Aesthetics is more important in attraction(looksmax forum btw), you dont need strength for any job, combat or anything of the sorts in 2021+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, zeke714, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Powerlifting is legit gay imagine lifting heavy numbers to impress other men on the internet☠️
50CC9955 8880 4D9F 87C0 9CCF770C375E

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
I feel like gyms in general are full of manlets. At 6'2" I have only been heightmogged twice at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Kingkellz
I go to the gym almost every day. Starting to get boring tbh. I go by myself tho.

• So Sad
I go to the gym almost every day. Starting to get boring tbh. I go by myself tho.
competition aspect seems imp (like bodybuilders flexing)

FaintUnitedChinchilla-max-1mb.gif

• JFL
I feel like gyms in general are full of manlets. At 6'2" I have only been heightmogged twice at the gym.
A PT at my local is like 40, 5ft 3 and super jacked, looks comical af. Mirin his dedication and ability to have a career in that field tho. I feel like people just wouldnt take you seriously as a trainer