GYM IS THE BIGGEST COPE EVER

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
IMAGINE WASTING HOURS EVERYDAY!!! TRYING TO EAT RIGHT EVERYDAY!!!!!!! TRYING TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!! TRYING TO BUILD GAINS TO GET SOME LEFTOVER PUSSY ON A UGLY GIRL THAT CHAD USED WHEN SHE WAS FRESH.

THEN LOSE YOUR GAINS WHEN YOU STOP WORKING OUT :d

MEANWHILE PEOPLE WITH GOOD LOOKING FACES DOESNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO GET PRIME PUSSY.. JUST EXIST.

#GYMISFORCUCKSANDFAGGOTS
#GYMISCOPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, Norwooder, Gaia262 and 6 others
lifting is one of the worst hobbies out there, its worse than almost anything

keep wasting your money, energy and vigour on lifting junk metel lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Norwooder, to_stop_da_cope and 5 others
It’s still good to be lean and have some muscles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6403 and 17 others
Idk lifting is a huge upgrade if you have a good frame and you just gotta stay disciplined to keep your gains.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
I refuse to believe this because I've wasted so much time in the gym. The cognitive dissonance is too great.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 245
Gym is everything

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Fuck you and your whore of a mother OP. I hit the gym daily and will literally hit it after I type this message ded srs. I'm skinnyfat and NOT hitting the gym does me ZERO good. The gym makes me eat healthy, gives me a better body to socially dominate other men and get respect, and makes me more confident. I am glad you are not going to the gym however. Face is everything boyo : - )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, nonserviam, Deleted member 4464 and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and WadlowMaxxing
IMAGINE WASTING HOURS EVERYDAY!!! TRYING TO EAT RIGHT EVERYDAY!!!!!!! TRYING TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!! TRYING TO BUILD GAINS TO GET SOME LEFTOVER PUSSY ON A UGLY GIRL THAT CHAD USED WHEN SHE WAS FRESH.

MEANWHILE PEOPLE WITH GOOD LOOKING FACES DOESNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO GET PRIME PUSSY.. JUST EXIST.

#GYMISFORCUCKSANDFAGGOTS
#GYMISCOPE
Nigga I go to the gym to build strength and endurance, I'm naturally built and lean from my years of wrestling in HS before 18. When you build a lot of T before 18, you're at a major advantage.

Nigga I go to the gym to build strength and endurance, I'm naturally built and lean from my years of wrestling in HS before 18. When you build a lot of T before 18, you're at a major advantage if you keep a sturdy diet and sleep

You go to the gym for yourself, it Will improve your confidence and also your looks, it Will give you something 2 work for. This post is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, bruh3610 and Deleted member 10107
Fuck you and your whore of a mother OP. I hit the gym daily and will literally hit it after I type this message ded srs. I'm skinnyfat and NOT hitting the gym does me ZERO good. The gym makes me eat healthy, gives me a better body to socially dominate other men and get respect, and makes me more confident. I am glad you are not going to the gym however. Face is everything boyo : - )
and after all of that and this essay, you are still an incel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Keep coping while I squat and deadlift mog you into another realm of existence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Curlbrahhh and Deleted member 8919
It's still better than being a fat fuck piece of shit, so just keep coping. I even know a jawless fucking comical guy that has a gf as a consequence of lifting.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and tyronelite
yes OP stay fat and ugly. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, eyearea, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
Nigga I go to the gym to build strength and endurance, I'm naturally built and lean from my years of wrestling in HS before 18. When you build a lot of T before 18, you're at a major advantage.
strength for what? how often will you end up in a fight in soyciety?

strength for what? how often will you end up in a fight in soyciety?
Lol strength isn't for fighting. I'll go spar in boxing or hop on a legit Jui Jitsu program if I'm doing it for fighting. I wanna build strength and endurance for everyday life

Lol strength isn't for fighting. I'll go spar in boxing or hop on a legit Jui Jitsu program if I'm doing it for fighting. I wanna build strength and endurance for everyday life
you dont need strength for everyday life its not the stone age anymore

I live in Mexico, so I just wanna get buff for my epic street-related semi-criminal lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 8919

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Indeed halo

Attachments

• 10C8990E-E891-48B1-B3D0-4C9B86AC8472.jpeg
    10C8990E-E891-48B1-B3D0-4C9B86AC8472.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1860CEF2-904B-4914-96CC-D5494F050DC9.jpeg
    1860CEF2-904B-4914-96CC-D5494F050DC9.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 8919
I live in Mexico, so I just wanna get buff for my epic street-related semi-criminal lifestyle.
I hope wont ever see u on liveleak being behaded, Take care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Gymmaxxing is by far, the most effective looksmax you can do and it can be done for really cheap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Gymmaxxing is by far, the most effective looksmax you can do and it can be done for really cheap.
cope more.. really cheap? you will waste 2/3 of your life for muhh muscles

instead of wasting time in the gym you should get a education so you can atleast betabuxx

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Gym has health benefits even if it wont get you puss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and SPFromNY914
cope more.. really cheap? you will waste 2/3 of your life for muhh muscles
It takes only 3 years to achieve most of your genetic strength and muscular potential if it is done properly, like this:

It doesn't require much time if you train effectively, just around 1 hour per day, 5 days per week. It makes you more healthy and stronger which helps in day to day life to make you more efficient when doing moving heavy objects and makes you live longer, and look better than most people for your entire life. Muscle memory is a thing so if you stop training for 4 years, it will only take you 3 months to get back to where you used to be. Women love muscles whether they are 18 or 35, so it's a huge halo that works even when you're older.
Your face may look old at 40 but if you have a good physique and make a good income, women who are 25 or older won't care about your face as much. Looking better gives you higher confidence and makes you more productive (what nofap claims to do but doesn't accomplish).

And it's cheap yes because a gym membership can cost as low as 150$/year which is affordable for anyone who has a job and lives alone, even if they are poor. Diet is cheap if you buy mostly: rice, eggs, chicken, bread, bananas, spinach, oats, pasta and peanut butter.
Those give you enough protein, fiber, carbs, fats, calories, vitamins and minerals.

The time that you would need to gymmax is time that you are instead wasting on looksmax and over the internet as a whole. Anyone who is single, has a job and is healthy enough to lift weights can do it, laziness is why most people don't lift weights. You're lazy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
if you dont enjoy lifting as an end in itself finding an active hobby that you actually enjoy is better

play a sport, swim, surf, hike, etc. be vigorous and do basic bodyweight stuff

eat well

thats all thats required if you arent truecel

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
instead of wasting time in the gym you should get a education so you can atleast betabuxx
Gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing go hand in hand. Moneymaxxing doesn't necessarily mean betabuxxing, especially if you avoid gold diggers by dating women closer to your age range.

• +1
Reactions: StuffedFrog

#GYMISFORCUCKSANDFAGGOTS
#GYMISCOPE
I mean the strength alone is enough the physique the the fun you have in the gym

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
if you dont enjoy lifting as an end in itself finding an active hobby that you actually enjoy is better

play a sport, swim, surf, hike, etc. be vigorous and do basic bodyweight stuff

eat well

thats all thats required if you arent truecel
I didn't enjoy it at first either but you get used to it and it grows on you. If you don't enjoy lifting, you just need to do better exercises that are more fun and more efficient and you need to force yourself to lift even when you don't feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
I didn't enjoy it at first either but you get used to it and it grows on you. If you don't enjoy lifting, you just need to do better exercises that are more fun and more efficient and you need to force yourself to lift even when you don't feel like it.
lifting heavy is fun as fuck once you get to the point where you can move serious weight imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
You're a clown lmaoo. I'm alrdy in school. I get good grades and still Body mog most dudes my age

4 reps in a set is 2 low for hypertrophy, i sugest u do 6 reps at least and max 12, a good resting Time between sets is 2 mins, and 3 mins for compounds
Shorter rest time doesn't make the muscles bigger because you're not getting stronger without proper rest. Shorter rest works if you recover quickly, otherwise it will harm your ability to progress.

4-8 is a rep range, the aim is not to do 4 reps on the first set but to use it as a minimum so that the last set will not be lower than 4 reps. I stay in the upper end of the rep range to allow for more volume.

12 reps is too much for compound movements and not efficient because form starts to break down when you do too many reps and you may make mistakes counting the reps if they are really long. It works for isolation exercises because the form is easy to do. Also, compound movements require the valsalva maneuver (bracing your core) while isolation exercises do not.

It is only a myth that lower reps cause only strength gain and higher reps cause only muscle growth, both cause muscle and strength gain, you can't separate the two when you are a natural lifter. But, higher reps are better than lower reps because the more reps you do, the more sets you can do with the same weight, because the more sets you do, the more muscle damage you will cause, which will lower the amount of reps on the other sets, every time. So if you do only 2-5, you won't be able to do 4 sets because you'll be too close to your 1RM.

Gaining muscle is not about specific techniques, it's about becoming as strong as possible on the exercises that matter, that's how you gain muscle. The techniques that I use only make it so much more efficient to gain strength so I make faster progress which is more motivating than slow progress or no progress at all.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and SPFromNY914
  • Woah
unironically yes if you don't like"gym", do a sport or activity you like and can stick with for long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Shorter rest time doesn't make the muscles bigger because you're not getting stronger without proper rest. Shorter rest works if you recover quickly, otherwise it will harm your ability to progress.

4-8 is a rep range, the aim is not to do 4 reps on the first set but to use it as a minimum so that the last set will not be lower than 4 reps. I stay in the upper end of the rep range to allow for more volume.

12 reps is too much for compound movements and not efficient because form starts to break down when you do too many reps and you may make mistakes counting the reps if they are really long. It works for isolation exercises because the form is easy to do. Also, compound movements require the valsalva maneuver (bracing your core) while isolation exercises do not.

It is only a myth that lower reps cause only strength gain and higher reps cause only muscle growth, both cause muscle and strength gain, you can't separate the two when you are a natural lifter. But, higher reps are better than lower reps because the more reps you do, the more sets you can do with the same weight, because the more sets you do, the more muscle damage you will cause, which will lower the amount of reps on the other sets, every time. So if you do only 2-5, you won't be able to do 4 sets because you'll be too close to your 1RM.

Gaining muscle is not about specific techniques, it's about becoming as strong as possible on the exercises that matter, that's how you gain muscle. The techniques that I use only make it so much more efficient to gain strength so I make faster progress which is more motivating than slow progress or no progress at all.
Thats what i use, and yes 12 isnt for compounds i would say 6-8 for compounds, and 6-12 for isolation, and longer rest Time is better cuz u can perform better.

• +1

Tell em Bron, that dudes a fucking virgin. Nigga prolly thinks everyone who goes to the gym are on roids or are coping manlets🤦🏽‍♂️😭

• +1
it's cope when it comes to getting women but you should gymmax to mog other males in strength and size

• +1
it's cope when it comes to getting women but you should gymmax to mog other males in strength and size
It's not cope for getting women if you're muscular enough. Don't aim for Brad Pitt in fight club, aim for Henry Cavill in Man of Steel or Chris Hemsworth in Thor, although those guys were on steroids, you can get a very similar physique after 3 years of hard training done right, and that definitely attracts a lot of women, especially if you are 6 foot 2 or taller.

• +1
It's not cope for getting women if you're muscular enough. Don't aim for Brad Pitt in fight club, aim for Henry Cavill in Man of Steel or Chris Hemsworth in Thor, although those guys were on steroids, you can get a very similar physique after 3 years of hard training done right, and that definitely attracts a lot of women, especially if you are 6 foot 2 or taller.

well I'm 5'10 (6ft if you count the hair) in EE so even a lot of women height mog me. Been lifting since hs and have good muscle building genetics. Still a 25y khhv because of short height average face and giga autism, my oneitis at work wouldn't even talk to me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Imagine making this thread because you’re a lazy fat worthless piece of shit that doesn’t wanna put in the work to look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
B-BUT BRO CHAD DOESNT EVEN WIPE HIS ASS AFTER HE SHITS AND HE STILL SLAYS FUAAARK WIPING IS FOR CUCKS AND FAGGOTS WIPING IS COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Looks234, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
well I'm 5'10 (6ft if you count the hair) in EE so even a lot of women height mog me. Been lifting since hs and have good muscle building genetics. Still a 25y khhv because of short height average face and giga autism, my oneitis at work wouldn't even talk to me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Guys who are shorter and uglier than you get one night stands and are able to have a girlfriend easily also. The reason why you can't get laid is because you don't go out. Gymmaxxing is useful to get laid but it won't send women to your door, you still have to force yourself to go out and if you don't do that, then you'll remain alone.

True introverts are happy being alone, they have friends but prefer being alone for most of their time, if you're not like that then you're just a lazy extrovert. The trick to not being lazy is to force yourself to do things until it becomes a habit, and then you no longer have to force yourself and you start to enjoy doing it (that can take 3-4 weeks according to studies on the topic).

5 foot 10 is NOT short since most women in most countries are only 5 foot 4 in height, women who are 5 foot 10 and above are very rare. Average face is enough to do very well in the dating game, being above average just makes it really easy. You're probably not even aspie unless a neuropsychologist diagnosed you with autism.

I recommend you get checked by a neuropsychologist and if you find out you are actually NT or have just a bit of autism, then put in the effort to meet people by going to social events. If you find out you are too autistic to connect with normal people, go to social events that bring autistic people together and you might meet someone who is on the same level as you so you can connect more.

When incels claim that even autistic women don't want autistic men, they forget that it's a spectrum, high functioning autists don't want to be with low functioning autists because that would be like a person with ADHD dating a truly retarded person, the IQ difference would be too big. However, 2 people who have high functioning autism will be able to connect very well since they are on the same level. Very few people in the world actually have enough autism to not be able to socialize with normal people, most incels are lazy, not autistic, ER was the exception, not the norm.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
B-BUT BRO CHAD DOESNT EVEN WIPE HIS ASS AFTER HE SHITS AND HE STILL SLAYS FUAAARK WIPING IS FOR CUCKS AND FAGGOTS WIPING IS COPE
but wiping takes not even 1 minute but gym takes years